Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,806 members, 7,817,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Do Not Force Biafra On Niger Delta.... Deezia B. S. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do Not Force Biafra On Niger Delta.... Deezia B. S. (6327 Views)

NOSDRA: Why Dead Fishes Were Found On Niger Delta Coastline / "We Will Forget Biafra On One Condition" - Emma Powerful, IPOB Spokesman / Biafra Day: Do Not Force People To Sit At Home, It Is Illegal- Lawyer Warns IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Not Force Biafra On Niger Delta.... Deezia B. S. by pazienza(m): 8:42pm On May 30, 2017
Rossikki:

If you have all this oil, then why are you trying to force South South to join you? Could it be because your oil deposits are like 10 kobo worth compared to 10,000 naira level in the delta?

What exactly is your definition of "force"? When and where did Biafrans force anyone into being part of Biafra?

5 Likes

Re: Do Not Force Biafra On Niger Delta.... Deezia B. S. by Rossikki: 8:46pm On May 30, 2017
igwebuike01:

The major oil producing areas in RIvers are Igboland. THese criminals keep using "Niger delta" or "south south" to hide this fact

CAN YOU SOUTH SOUTHERNERS SEE? THEY'VE STARTED O. ''NO MAN'S LAND'' SYNDROME. NOW THEY'RE SAYING YOUR OIL AND GAS PRODUCING CREEKS ARE ''IGBO LAND''.

GO AND JOIN THEIR ''BIAFRA''. BY THE TIME THEY FINISH WITH YOU, YOU WILL BE LUCKY TO EVEN HAVE A POPULATION LEFT.

4 Likes

Re: Do Not Force Biafra On Niger Delta.... Deezia B. S. by igwebuike01: 8:47pm On May 30, 2017
Rossikki:

If you have all this oil, then why are you trying to force South South to join you? Could it be because your oil deposits are like 10 kobo worth compared to 10,000 naira level in the delta?
First of all, Igboland is in your so called south south, the zoo have virus in their brain, always thinking that countries are run by selling oil only. Lazy people

1 Like

Re: Do Not Force Biafra On Niger Delta.... Deezia B. S. by igwebuike01: 8:49pm On May 30, 2017
Rossikki:

CAN YOU SOUTH SOUTHERNERS SEE? THEY'VE STARTED O. ''NO MAN'S LAND'' SYNDROME. NOW THEY'RE SAYING YOUR OIL AND GAS PRODUCING CREEKS ARE ''IGBO LAND''.

GO AND JOIN THEIR ''BIAFRA''. BY THE TIME THEY FINISH WITH YOU, YOU WILL BE LUCKY TO EVEN HAVE A POPULATION LEFT.
Lol, you talk like kid.

1 Like

Re: Do Not Force Biafra On Niger Delta.... Deezia B. S. by igwebuike01: 8:55pm On May 30, 2017
onyekabe:
biaran land start from the river niger. Majority of us Anioma has rejected biafra, as demonstrated today by not jioing sit at home protest.
Lmfao, Remember how Edo people pointed at your houses to be massacred?? South south my foot

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Force Biafra On Niger Delta.... Deezia B. S. by Mujtahida: 9:05pm On May 30, 2017
Deezia1:
HE WHO COME TO EQUITY MUST COME WITH A CLEAN HAND. I SUPPORT FREEDOM, BUT DO NOT FORCE BIAFRA ON ME... NIGER DELTA.

As observed by Ken Henshaw, the current generation of 'Biafrans' are the most stupid so far. How dare you sit in your home or offices and draw your Biafra map and include places like Rivers, Cross River, Akwa Ibom, etc as part of your empire? Did you consult them? Did you seek their opinions?

You are forcing people to join a country whose commander in chief you have already anointed- Nnamdi Kanu; whose currency you have already decided- Biafra Pounds; whose official religion you have already adopted- Judaism; whose God you have already chosen- Chukwu Abiama?

Do you not realize that you are doing to those people the same thing you accuse the British and Nigeria of doing to you?

For carving my state into your 'Biafra' and renaming it without my permission and consultation, I have a moral duty to fight you with everything I have. I don't fight you because I do not want your freedom; I fight you because I love mine too. I don't fight you because you don't have a right to your country; I fight you because I have the same right. I fight you because your map is an insult to me and my freedom to choose.

If Biafra think they cannot do without Niger Delta, let them come for dialogue, a round table through which the terms and conditions of uniting both nations will be determined. And not to generalize "we are all Biafrans" HE WHO COME TO EQUITY MUST COME WITH A CLEAN HAND. I SUPPORT FREEDOM, BUT DO NOT FORCE BIAFRA ON ME... Let's learn to respect the orderliness of others. Enough of this ethnic majority chauvinism, Niger Delta must be respected in its right.

From Deezia Burabari Sunday.
Fratermathy come see ooo

1 Like

Re: Do Not Force Biafra On Niger Delta.... Deezia B. S. by Mujtahida: 9:29pm On May 30, 2017
igwebuike01:
Lol, you talk like kid.
Admit it, the guy had you cornered there.

3 Likes

Re: Do Not Force Biafra On Niger Delta.... Deezia B. S. by Amberon: 10:21pm On May 30, 2017
How many of your governors and prominent people have openly supported Biafra. Nonsense!

That is why the Niger Delta will never join you.
overall90:
A thread for some people to mastubate on.
I want to hear from prominent Niger delta voice like Ankio Briggs, Asari, iyc, mosop etc and not some inconsequential nincompoops .

3 Likes

Re: Do Not Force Biafra On Niger Delta.... Deezia B. S. by LazyYorubas: 10:22pm On May 30, 2017
Deezia1:
HE WHO COME TO EQUITY MUST COME WITH A CLEAN HAND. I SUPPORT FREEDOM, BUT DO NOT FORCE BIAFRA ON ME... NIGER DELTA.

As observed by Ken Henshaw, the current generation of 'Biafrans' are the most stupid so far. How dare you sit in your home or offices and draw your Biafra map and include places like Rivers, Cross River, Akwa Ibom, etc as part of your empire? Did you consult them? Did you seek their opinions?

You are forcing people to join a country whose commander in chief you have already anointed- Nnamdi Kanu; whose currency you have already decided- Biafra Pounds; whose official religion you have already adopted- Judaism; whose God you have already chosen- Chukwu Abiama?

Do you not realize that you are doing to those people the same thing you accuse the British and Nigeria of doing to you?

For carving my state into your 'Biafra' and renaming it without my permission and consultation, I have a moral duty to fight you with everything I have. I don't fight you because I do not want your freedom; I fight you because I love mine too. I don't fight you because you don't have a right to your country; I fight you because I have the same right. I fight you because your map is an insult to me and my freedom to choose.

If Biafra think they cannot do without Niger Delta, let them come for dialogue, a round table through which the terms and conditions of uniting both nations will be determined. And not to generalize "we are all Biafrans" HE WHO COME TO EQUITY MUST COME WITH A CLEAN HAND. I SUPPORT FREEDOM, BUT DO NOT FORCE BIAFRA ON ME... Let's learn to respect the orderliness of others. Enough of this ethnic majority chauvinism, Niger Delta must be respected in its right.

From Deezia Burabari Sunday.
Afonjas, they are out to divide Biafra.. My people beware of this trap.. Lemme now tell you.. Me am from south-south (rumuokoro) and we love Igbos and Biafra, i can tell you that 101% of all in my community is in support of Biafra.. And this sit-at-home was not a joke for us..so go to hell.. Na you know the part of south-south you de deceive,no be my state abeg

1 Like

Re: Do Not Force Biafra On Niger Delta.... Deezia B. S. by Amberon: 10:25pm On May 30, 2017
This isn't 16th century. The igbos have a right to self determination.
Enoma222:
NO PRESIDENT WE EVER ALLOW NIGERIA TO DIVIDE UNDER IS RULERSHIP .....THAT ONE THING THE IGBOS DONT KNOW

1 Like

Re: Do Not Force Biafra On Niger Delta.... Deezia B. S. by LazyYorubas: 10:31pm On May 30, 2017
Amberon:
How many of your governors and prominent people have openly supported Biafra. Nonsense!

That is why the Niger Delta will never join you.
Ok, imagine ur mentality, you reason like a 10yrs old boy.. Now you are waiting for the governors that are busy with the Nigeria sharing system, to leave their money and support Biafra for us... Afonja, una de make me laugh.. You guys can't stop this struggle, is already too late..gerraout abeg

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Force Biafra On Niger Delta.... Deezia B. S. by EvilMetahuman: 10:32pm On May 30, 2017
igwebuike01:

Lol, when small drop in oyel price has made SW sink into bankruptcy?? or are you in the delusion of using Lagos to cover up for SW? SE are not lazy and oil drunk like you, no country develop through exportation of raw commodity. Niger Delta is worst than somalia as we speak, to the extent that they were taken to Nnewi for rehabilitation and thought how to work and not depend on "our oyel". who oyel help

-South west are generating. 415billion
-South south are generating. 198 billion
-North east are generating. 29 billion (thanks to boko haram and insecurity)
-Entire south east states are generating measly 35 billion naira.

What is the excuse of south east to be competing with insurgency ridden north east, If not laziness and over dependence on south south oil and drug money from asia?

Without south south, biafuro will be dead in one month. Dispute this with hard fact.

4 Likes

Re: Do Not Force Biafra On Niger Delta.... Deezia B. S. by Amberon: 10:33pm On May 30, 2017
You people are the trouble makers who cause trouble wherever you go. Tell your Igbos to stop harrasing us and calling us biafrans even after telling them our various SS tribes.

Nnamdi KANU said on radio Biafra that Warri is Biafra and that urhobos/isokos are biafrans. He also said Uyo, Calabar etc was biafraland. Tell him and other biafrans to stop such nonsense before you come here attacking SS people.
igwebuike01:

Very simple! The so called south south are the trouble makers here. You don't want Biafra because it is for igbos but you want to claim igboland in the name of imaginary south south? its funny

3 Likes

Re: Do Not Force Biafra On Niger Delta.... Deezia B. S. by LazyYorubas: 10:35pm On May 30, 2017
Rossikki:

Unity beggars association

Re: Do Not Force Biafra On Niger Delta.... Deezia B. S. by Amberon: 10:38pm On May 30, 2017
They will soon come here to insult you.[quote author=gabng post=57030525][/quote]
Re: Do Not Force Biafra On Niger Delta.... Deezia B. S. by Amberon: 10:42pm On May 30, 2017
they will call you afonja now, watch out.
onyekabe:
biaran land start from the river niger. Majority of us Anioma has rejected biafra, as demonstrated today by not jioing sit at home protest.

1 Like

Re: Do Not Force Biafra On Niger Delta.... Deezia B. S. by Enoma222(m): 10:45pm On May 30, 2017
Amberon:
This isn't 16th century. The igbos have a right to self determination.

not all igbo support biafra you know .......

1 Like

Re: Do Not Force Biafra On Niger Delta.... Deezia B. S. by Amberon: 10:48pm On May 30, 2017
You people are so hardworking that thousands of you are on death row in China, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand etc. You are so hard working that SE is is he baby factory capital of the world. Fake drugs, cannibalism , blood money, piracy etc are all vices done by you igbos and you call yourselves hardworking. Fools!
igwebuike01:

First of all, Igboland is in your so called south south, the zoo have virus in their brain, always thinking that countries are run by selling oil only. Lazy people

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Force Biafra On Niger Delta.... Deezia B. S. by Enoma222(m): 10:49pm On May 30, 2017
EvilMetahuman:

-South west are generating. 415billion
-South south are generating. 198 billion
-North east are generating. 29 billion (thanks to boko haram and insecurity)
-Entire south east states are generating measly 35 billion naira.

What is the excuse of south east to be competing with insurgency ridden north east, If not laziness and over dependence on south south oil?

Without south south, biafuro will be dead in one month. Dispute this with hard fact.

igbo are just being selfish ....instead of them to blame their government for under development region they are busy pointing fingers on federal gov ....

4 Likes

Re: Do Not Force Biafra On Niger Delta.... Deezia B. S. by Amberon: 10:50pm On May 30, 2017
To brain dead biafrans anyone with an opposing view is afonja. Hey listen, the yorubas are better than you. I would rather join Oudua republic than Biafra.[s]
LazyYorubas:

Ok, imagine ur mentality, you reason like a 10yrs old boy.. Now you are waiting for the governors that are busy with the Nigeria sharing system, to leave their money and support Biafra for us... Afonja, una de make me laugh.. You guys can't stop this struggle, is already too late..gerraout abeg
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Do Not Force Biafra On Niger Delta.... Deezia B. S. by Amberon: 10:53pm On May 30, 2017
Yes but from the look of things it seems like majority of them do; and that's enough to give them Biafra.

I even support their course, they should go.
Enoma222:

not all igbo support biafra you know .......

3 Likes

Re: Do Not Force Biafra On Niger Delta.... Deezia B. S. by Enoma222(m): 10:54pm On May 30, 2017
angryAm not a yoruba man but i know that yoruba is much better than the so mother ducking igbos this guys are self

angryAm not a yoruba man but i know that yoruba is much better than the so mother ducking igbos this guys are self

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Force Biafra On Niger Delta.... Deezia B. S. by LazyYorubas: 10:55pm On May 30, 2017
Amberon:
To brain dead biafrans anyone with an opposing view is afonja. Hey listen, the yorubas are better than you. I would rather join Oudua republic than Biafra.
Oga shut up joor.. You're not from south-south..the whole south-south locked down this sit-at-home and you're here stupidly causing problems for us online.. Idiot...come to portharcourt and say this rubbish.. Ewu..
Re: Do Not Force Biafra On Niger Delta.... Deezia B. S. by dragonking2: 10:59pm On May 30, 2017
igwebuike01:

so you only focus on those that opened shops and ignore the millions that did not? Is there anything in this world with 100% compliance?
In the area I was none of them complied.

3 Likes

Re: Do Not Force Biafra On Niger Delta.... Deezia B. S. by Sanchez01: 11:00pm On May 30, 2017
igwebuike01:

Ondo oil producing area are ijawland. While Rivers oil producing area are Igboland. This was Obasanjo's fraud during his boudary adjustment. Why are you all afraid of using ethnic boudaries instead of state or zones>>>
My recommendation to you is that you mind what you post. The emboldened could see someone from Rivers on here go from calm to something else.

5 Likes

Re: Do Not Force Biafra On Niger Delta.... Deezia B. S. by chubbyswit(m): 11:01pm On May 30, 2017
Amberon:
You people are so hardworking that thousands of you are on death row in China, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand etc. You are so hard working that SE is is he baby factory capital of the world. Fake drugs, cannibalism , blood money, piracy etc are all vices done by you igbos and you call yourselves hardworking. Fools!
why so much hate on God's creation? I thought you were a good christian?
Re: Do Not Force Biafra On Niger Delta.... Deezia B. S. by Sanchez01: 11:05pm On May 30, 2017
megareal:
I argued this point sometime back. Thanks OP. As far as I am concerned, Biafra is for the Ibos/South East, not the entire South South/Niger Delta.

This had long been established. Biafra is an ideology by an Igbo man, for the the Igbos. The 'love and fellowship' as it stands, is sinister.

5 Likes

Re: Do Not Force Biafra On Niger Delta.... Deezia B. S. by Enoma222(m): 11:06pm On May 30, 2017
Amberon:
Yes but from the look of things it seems like majority of them do; and that's enough to give them Biafra.

I even support their course, they should go.

that be fool by their talk no president we allow nigeria to break under is rulership .....hope u got dat
Re: Do Not Force Biafra On Niger Delta.... Deezia B. S. by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 30, 2017
Am not cursing or Fighting you. But it really sick me whenever I see youths full of life and ideas talk of oil. We Igbos are business inclined. All this oil bullshit is getting on my nerve. We are talking of the fate of our children here, we are trying to make our kids safe from religious extremists, From Boko haram sponsored by state and some folks are busy thinking of oil.If Igbos pull out do you think Yoruba will stay? It will shock Niger Delta how they will stick to Hausa Fulani and how shameful the current generations name will be in the ears of there Children. Good luck with your Igbophobia sha.
Re: Do Not Force Biafra On Niger Delta.... Deezia B. S. by Enoma222(m): 11:15pm On May 30, 2017
[center][/center]
Donchips:
Am not cursing or Fighting you. But it really sick me whenever I see youths full of life and ideas talk of oil. We Igbos are business inclined. All this oil bullshit is getting on my nerve. We are talking of the fate of our children here, we are trying to make our kids safe from religious extremists, From Boko haram sponsored by state and some folks are busy thinking of oil.If Igbos pull out do you think Yoruba stay? It will shock Niger Delta how they will stick to Hausa Fulani and the shameful the current generations name will be in the ears of there Children. Good luck with your Igbophobia sha.
Donchips:
Am not cursing or Fighting you. But it really sick me whenever I see youths full of life and ideas talk of oil. We Igbos are business inclined. All this oil bullshit is getting on my nerve. We are talking of the fate of our children here, we are trying to make our kids safe from religious extremists, From Boko haram sponsored by state and some folks are busy thinking of oil.If Igbos pull out do you think Yoruba stay? It will shock Niger Delta how they will stick to Hausa Fulani and the shameful the current generations name will be in the ears of there Children. Good luck with your Igbophobia sha.
Donchips:

stupid
Re: Do Not Force Biafra On Niger Delta.... Deezia B. S. by Amberon: 11:24pm On May 30, 2017
The president has no say in that and everything is subject to change. I personally want them to leave.
Enoma222:

that be fool by their talk no president we allow nigeria to break under is rulership .....hope u got dat

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Just Received A Call From UN On Military Invasion Of Abia - Moses Siasia / 2018 Budget: Works Ministry To Spend N341bn On Projects – Fashola / 37 SDP Chairmen Reject Gana, Fault Ruling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.