Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Newborn Baby Dumped Under Coker Bridge Lagos Beaten By Rain, Rescued By Lady - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Newborn Baby Dumped Under Coker Bridge Lagos Beaten By Rain, Rescued By Lady (32919 Views)

Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Lagos Beaten & Disgraced By Mob(pics) / Four Thieves Caught In In Ojo Lagos, Beaten And Tied By Mob (Video + Photos) / Thief Caught Stealing From Redeemed Church In Lagos, Beaten & Paraded Unclad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newborn Baby Dumped Under Coker Bridge Lagos Beaten By Rain, Rescued By Lady by temitope277(m): 7:14pm On May 30, 2017
Sensual:
oh lord cry

May the woman who abandoned this child never give birth in her entire life till death! How can someone be this wicked

When you tell them to abstain from premarital sex, they won't listen!
God, pls keep that baby warm, pain free and in good condition sad
y all this curse? Sho le tobe ni?
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped Under Coker Bridge Lagos Beaten By Rain, Rescued By Lady by princejamestech: 7:14pm On May 30, 2017
[quote author=dessz post=57027335][/quote]

lol

Re: Newborn Baby Dumped Under Coker Bridge Lagos Beaten By Rain, Rescued By Lady by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 30, 2017
Vorpal:

Wetin happen madam? Leave that for God to judge!
We should thank God she walked in at right time and the right place, finish!
Mind your business

1 Like

Re: Newborn Baby Dumped Under Coker Bridge Lagos Beaten By Rain, Rescued By Lady by luminouz(m): 7:18pm On May 30, 2017
Sensual:
oh lord cry

May the woman who abandoned this child never give birth in her entire life till death! How can someone be this wicked

I wanted to insult u but ur dp made me changed my mind!
Stop judging! For all I know u have done worse!!!
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped Under Coker Bridge Lagos Beaten By Rain, Rescued By Lady by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 30, 2017
Sensual:
oh lord cry

Mind your business.
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped Under Coker Bridge Lagos Beaten By Rain, Rescued By Lady by Greatzeus(m): 7:23pm On May 30, 2017
God has a plan for this child. The mother will think she's dead by now,in the future she might see her on TV as a football star,artist, or a political leader with affluent,while she is dying in poverty. She wouldn't know God sent her the cure for her penury but she threw it away angry sad
" The man who shot me,3 weeks later he got shot down,he was hit like I was hit,but he ain't f**king breathing, proof that I am here for a f**king reason"...50cent.

1 Like

Re: Newborn Baby Dumped Under Coker Bridge Lagos Beaten By Rain, Rescued By Lady by babapressy(m): 7:24pm On May 30, 2017
Mercy Lord
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped Under Coker Bridge Lagos Beaten By Rain, Rescued By Lady by Samkeniyy(m): 7:24pm On May 30, 2017
ednut1:
yet my cousin don do IVF 3 times, had premature twins wey no make am. goshhhhh
Oh boy. Lot of money Don go be dat. God will do it for them easily

1 Like

Re: Newborn Baby Dumped Under Coker Bridge Lagos Beaten By Rain, Rescued By Lady by omooba969(m): 7:25pm On May 30, 2017
Women!
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped Under Coker Bridge Lagos Beaten By Rain, Rescued By Lady by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 30, 2017
luminouz:

I wanted to insult u but ur dp made me changed my mind!
Stop judging! For all I know u have done worse!!!

Stfu!! If you know how painful it is, you won't be shameless enough to quote me saying rubbish.
If you haven't cursed someone because of the painful thing the person he or she did, then you can keep on confronting me.
Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Newborn Baby Dumped Under Coker Bridge Lagos Beaten By Rain, Rescued By Lady by spartan117(m): 7:26pm On May 30, 2017
dessz:
go front small, u will see thunder...ask him to fire your yansh.. thief
why d hate? what Did dis guy say dats wrong
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped Under Coker Bridge Lagos Beaten By Rain, Rescued By Lady by luminouz(m): 7:29pm On May 30, 2017
Sensual:

Stfu!! If you know how painful it is, you won't be shameless enough to quote me saying rubbish.
If you haven't cursed someone because of the painful thing the person he or she did, then you can keep on confronting me.
Nonsense.
Now DAT I have confirmed DAT u don't deserve my respect......fvck U!!!
For all I know u have aborted 7 kids n can't have children again dats its so PAINFUL to u abi?
Who are u to curse someone else! U no dey sin?
N u have d guts to call ursef sensual? With this lopsided mouth of urs undecided
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped Under Coker Bridge Lagos Beaten By Rain, Rescued By Lady by 9jatatafo(m): 7:30pm On May 30, 2017
when the mother was saying do it faster and harder she never knew she wasn't ready for the end result. too bad that she is so heartless and wicked for abandoning this innocent baby
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped Under Coker Bridge Lagos Beaten By Rain, Rescued By Lady by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 30, 2017
she did the right thing, some people would have just abandoned the baby.
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped Under Coker Bridge Lagos Beaten By Rain, Rescued By Lady by perosky80(m): 7:44pm On May 30, 2017
[b][/b] embarassed embarassed wicked soul
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped Under Coker Bridge Lagos Beaten By Rain, Rescued By Lady by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 30, 2017
luminouz:

Now DAT I have confirmed DAT u don't deserve my respect......fvck U!!!
For all I know u have aborted 7 kids n can't have children again dats its so PAINFUL to u abi?
Who are u to curse someone else! U no dey sin?
N u have d guts to call ursef sensual? With this lopsided mouth of urs undecided

Puhlease!! keep on obsessing over my physical appearance. carry am untop head dey sell like your fellow gala hawkers.
The fact that you think that I had to have aborted pregnancies before feeling the pain of that innocent baby who was thrown away like he or she doesn't have a soul is very very sick, and I can only pray good women don't come across evil men like you. I am a woman, and most importantly, a human being, and it's very natural to feel pained and curse the woman who did this.

Nah, its not your fault. Maybe if your mother had aborted you or discarded you under the bridge, the world would be free of one irritant.

1 Like

Re: Newborn Baby Dumped Under Coker Bridge Lagos Beaten By Rain, Rescued By Lady by luminouz(m): 7:51pm On May 30, 2017
Sensual:

Puhlease!! keep on obsessing over my physical appearance. carry am untop head dey sell like your fellow gala hawkers.
The fact that you think that I had to have aborted pregnancies before feeling the pain of that innocent baby who was thrown away like he or she doesn't have a soul is very very sick, and I can only pray good women don't come across evil men like you. I am a woman, and most importantly, a human being, and it's very natural to feel pained and curse the woman who did this.

Nah, its not your fault. Maybe if your mother had aborted you or discarded you under the bridge, the world would be free of one irritant.
E PAIN AM!!!!
N gehs like u want a God fearing husband with this attitude!!! U sound so self righteous its sickening!!!
Nobody said what d mum did was right but using God's name to invoke a curse on another human being shows u have serious issues!!!!
N look at DAT! After cursing somebody just now ur using DAT dirty mouth to pray to GOD DAT I don't meet good women? Which God? D one in oshodi or kubwa?
Oponu ni baby yi sha!!

1 Like

Re: Newborn Baby Dumped Under Coker Bridge Lagos Beaten By Rain, Rescued By Lady by omooba969(m): 7:52pm On May 30, 2017
dessz:
see blood on the baby's body, sigh.... the mother is ruthless and doesn't even deserve to have a womb.. may God bless this woman that saved this child.

Between a wife beater & this woman who threw this precious gift of God away to die, who is more wicked & ruthless?
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped Under Coker Bridge Lagos Beaten By Rain, Rescued By Lady by Sexina851(f): 7:56pm On May 30, 2017
Sensual:
oh lord cry

You can curse o. Ah!
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped Under Coker Bridge Lagos Beaten By Rain, Rescued By Lady by omooba969(m): 7:56pm On May 30, 2017
Sensual:
oh lord cry

Between a wife beater & this woman who threw this precious gift of God away to die, who is more wicked & ruthless?
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped Under Coker Bridge Lagos Beaten By Rain, Rescued By Lady by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 30, 2017
Dear bitchyy ladies, if u are not ready to procreate, them stop having premarital sex.
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped Under Coker Bridge Lagos Beaten By Rain, Rescued By Lady by lazinny(m): 8:00pm On May 30, 2017
i don't understand why a woman will carry a baby 9 months and do this, i mean you could have as well aborted it. y go through the whole 9 and still dump your baby!!!??
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped Under Coker Bridge Lagos Beaten By Rain, Rescued By Lady by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 30, 2017
omooba969:

There's no 'more wicked or ruthless' here.
Both are very bad. Wickedness is wickedness

1 Like

Re: Newborn Baby Dumped Under Coker Bridge Lagos Beaten By Rain, Rescued By Lady by omooba969(m): 8:02pm On May 30, 2017
Nma27:
Chimu! Such a cutie

Between a wife beater & the woman who threw this precious gift of God away to die, who is more wicked & ruthless?
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped Under Coker Bridge Lagos Beaten By Rain, Rescued By Lady by omooba969(m): 8:03pm On May 30, 2017
LaCruzz:
Wicked mother cry

Between a wife beater & the woman who threw this precious gift of God away to die, who is more wicked & ruthless?
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped Under Coker Bridge Lagos Beaten By Rain, Rescued By Lady by omooba969(m): 8:06pm On May 30, 2017
ivolt:
The heartless girl will later come out to claim the child in the
future using the infamous "I gave birth to you" line.

Re: Newborn Baby Dumped Under Coker Bridge Lagos Beaten By Rain, Rescued By Lady by fxtreme(m): 8:09pm On May 30, 2017
Joavid:
I hope Nigerians would be informed of Adoption.

There are childless couples looking for babies, especially newborns (to avoid wagging tongues & gossip) and would gladly give aid to a pregnant woman (who doesn't want the baby) till birth.

Do we have functional adoption agencies were women with unwanted pregnancy go to and help childless couples. All process legal!

If we are informed about this, women will stop dumping their newborns anyhow.

And this is the only comment that makes sense here.
I support this idea/motion.

1 Like

Re: Newborn Baby Dumped Under Coker Bridge Lagos Beaten By Rain, Rescued By Lady by omooba969(m): 8:10pm On May 30, 2017
Vorpal:

Let's not forget the man who got her pregnant too.

Maybe the guy advised her to throw the baby away right? undecided

What are you trying to say really? cool
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped Under Coker Bridge Lagos Beaten By Rain, Rescued By Lady by omooba969(m): 8:10pm On May 30, 2017
oloriLFC:
Thank God the baby is still alive. God has a purpose for you child.

Re: Newborn Baby Dumped Under Coker Bridge Lagos Beaten By Rain, Rescued By Lady by OOLUSEG(m): 8:11pm On May 30, 2017
[quote author=Sensual post=57027288]oh lord cry

God, pls keep that baby warm, pain free and in good condition :

wicked prayer, God is ever forgiven...
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped Under Coker Bridge Lagos Beaten By Rain, Rescued By Lady by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 30, 2017
omooba969:

Maybe the guy advised her to throw the baby away right? undecided

What are you trying to say really? cool

What else will i be trying to say? They are castigating the woman, what about the man who got her pregnant? Isn't he supposed to share in the blame too?
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped Under Coker Bridge Lagos Beaten By Rain, Rescued By Lady by omooba969(m): 8:18pm On May 30, 2017
Sensual:

There's no 'more wicked or ruthless' here.
Both are very bad. Wickedness is wickedness

You know the answer will nail the woman folks but you 'll rather wanna be in denial. smiley

How would you put attempted murder & battery on the same level? We all know that both are bad anyway.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Nab Abuja Second Most Wanted Kidnap Kingpin In Nasarawa Forest / 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Ebonyi, As Boyfriend Rejects Pregnancy / Police Shoot Two Innocent Victims In Delta In Case Of Mistaken Identity (Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.