Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,362 members, 7,826,421 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Ndi Igbo: Love Of Money Vs Freedom - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndi Igbo: Love Of Money Vs Freedom (498 Views)

Buhari Is A Curse And This Is Why Igbo's Love Jonathan And Hate Buhari / IRI, NDI, EU Reports: I’m Embarrassed To Be Nigerian -ozekhome / Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ndi Igbo: Love Of Money Vs Freedom by Sunnycliff(m): 4:43pm On May 30, 2017
Its been a Nigerian stereotype that the Igbo's can't trade anything for money. Their love for money is indescribable.

Alas, the closure and total cease of movement across the length and breadth of Ala Igbo and other enclaves where the Igbo's are domiciled in Nigeria have proven that the Quest for Freedom is worth more than the few moments of financial gains.

I have never witnessed such an unusual obedience and submissiveness of the Igbo Race to the Biafran course like this day.

I can say that pur love for money does not imply we will remain at ease in perpetual servitude to the askewed political structure against Ndi Igbo.

The Sun has risen!

Ndewonu!!

3 Likes

Re: Ndi Igbo: Love Of Money Vs Freedom by Agumbankembu: 5:05pm On May 30, 2017
I thought the Oduos said Igbos love money than anything. I salute their Ewedu ability to shift goal posts. Neither here nor there, it's in you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Senator Ben Bruce Hangs Out With Popular American Comedian Kevin Hart In USA(Pix / N’assembly Members To Buy N50m Abuja Flats / Inec Fixes July 8 For By-election To Replace Adeleke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.