Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Resign If You Love Nigeria, Fayose Tells Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Resign If You Love Nigeria, Fayose Tells Buhari (22619 Views)

774,000 Recruitment: Keyamo Threatens To Resign If Politicians Hijack Process / 'Goodluck Jonathan Is The Last Democrat To Rule Nigeria'' - Fayose Tweets / I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Resign If You Love Nigeria, Fayose Tells Buhari by Mandesz(m): 8:17pm On May 30, 2017
Jamila05:
What has fayose achieve so far

fool, name that of buhari?
Re: Resign If You Love Nigeria, Fayose Tells Buhari by isahsalee: 8:20pm On May 30, 2017
Loading prison awaiting Fayose. if you think Buhari will die soon, you"re just decieving yourself ok!
Re: Resign If You Love Nigeria, Fayose Tells Buhari by FEROH: 8:21pm On May 30, 2017
Let's call a spade a spade, Fayose is on point. He is right.

2 Likes

Re: Resign If You Love Nigeria, Fayose Tells Buhari by millhouse: 8:24pm On May 30, 2017
MsFaith:
Fayose knows that if he leaves his governorship position before Buhari, he is in deep sh*t, that's why he wants Buhari to step down first. Awon were!
oversabi.. Weldone

1 Like

Re: Resign If You Love Nigeria, Fayose Tells Buhari by semyman: 8:35pm On May 30, 2017
The right medicine for your insanity is for PMB to come back and declare a state of emergency in Ekiti (Act 1 Scene 1)
Re: Resign If You Love Nigeria, Fayose Tells Buhari by semyman: 8:36pm On May 30, 2017
The right medicine for your insanity is for PMB to come back healthier and declare a state of emergency in Ekiti (Act 1 Scene 1)
Re: Resign If You Love Nigeria, Fayose Tells Buhari by Josmila(m): 8:45pm On May 30, 2017
Splashme:
A very good one as usual
from Mr Fayose

Need I remind you that while you tick good on his gibberish, he's seeking an extension to his tenure against the provisions of the constitution? What is he afraid of? A life after 2018 which will at him sooner that he thinks?

Fayose is no lover of the country for your information, these men live and breathe selfishness. Fayose knows the FG will come after him once he no longer enjoys the current immunity shielding him from prosecution, so the safest thing for him is if Buhari resigns today or sooner
Re: Resign If You Love Nigeria, Fayose Tells Buhari by onojujohn53: 8:48pm On May 30, 2017
You Fayose resign first, because everybody knows that you are mentally sick. You are afraid of his presence. He would come back hail and hearty
Re: Resign If You Love Nigeria, Fayose Tells Buhari by zaynf: 8:57pm On May 30, 2017
You hate Buhari from day one so we know where you're coming from.The same ppl that hate him before he even came to power. Keep hating it's good for you.
Re: Resign If You Love Nigeria, Fayose Tells Buhari by musicwriter(m): 9:00pm On May 30, 2017
That's actually a very good advice. In fact, any man of integrity would've done so without being told.

1 Like

Re: Resign If You Love Nigeria, Fayose Tells Buhari by MsFaith: 9:06pm On May 30, 2017
millhouse:
oversabi.. Weldone
My Chuch mind is telling me to ignore ur comment, but another mind is saying I should tell you to shut up and run off my mention, but I will pick my Church mind. Ok bye.
Re: Resign If You Love Nigeria, Fayose Tells Buhari by Odelhorno1990: 9:06pm On May 30, 2017
Two things are involve here, PMB should resign politically or it will as well happen naturally, 'you can't burn your beans and still have it'... Incase you need instant loan within 24hrs and you are a salary earner contact RenMoney MFB Ltd, call/whatsup Ogaga @)08159385912. Very easy as Interest and Requirement are simply Simple.
Re: Resign If You Love Nigeria, Fayose Tells Buhari by emi14: 9:07pm On May 30, 2017
ubongokon:
fayose is calling on buhari's resignation wen he is looking for 7months extension of his tenure . HYPOCRITE
You misunderstood the whole story. Fayose is healthy Buhari your father is sick. Fayose's complaint is based on health grounds

1 Like

Re: Resign If You Love Nigeria, Fayose Tells Buhari by Rexnegro(m): 9:41pm On May 30, 2017
Splinz:
Bubu doesn't have even a shred of love for this country. The old man just want to rule, death or alive.
show or tell me any African leader that's Different then You win bro...
Re: Resign If You Love Nigeria, Fayose Tells Buhari by Rexnegro(m): 9:42pm On May 30, 2017
Jamila05:

Good Question babe..

1 Like

Re: Resign If You Love Nigeria, Fayose Tells Buhari by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 30, 2017
Indeed...... Even more so, the retired fat cats pulling the strings from behind the scenes must be forced to "resign" from their immoral, satanic business.

And never again will Nigerians make a mistake like Buhari..... or so I hope.

1 Like

Re: Resign If You Love Nigeria, Fayose Tells Buhari by Jamila05(f): 9:53pm On May 30, 2017
Calling me a fool shows how myopic you thinking is.
Mandesz:

fool, name that of buhari?
Re: Resign If You Love Nigeria, Fayose Tells Buhari by mayorwah98(m): 9:54pm On May 30, 2017
isahsalee:
Loading prison awaiting Fayose. if you think Buhari will die soon, you"re just decieving yourself ok!
Buhari can't do fayose anything

1 Like

Re: Resign If You Love Nigeria, Fayose Tells Buhari by mayorwah98(m): 9:55pm On May 30, 2017
Josmila:

Need I remind you that while you tick good on his gibberish, he's seeking an extension to his tenure against the provisions of the constitution? What is he afraid of? A life after 2018 which will at him sooner that he thinks?

Fayose is no lover of the country for your information, these men live and breathe selfishness. Fayose knows the FG will come after him once he no longer enjoys the current immunity shielding him from prosecution, so the safest thing for him is if Buhari resigns today or sooner
BBC WELDONE

1 Like

Re: Resign If You Love Nigeria, Fayose Tells Buhari by amazon14: 9:58pm On May 30, 2017
Able governor don't waste your breath he won't resign. Buhari hate Nigeria with passion, the reason we are suffering.
He does'nt care

1 Like

Re: Resign If You Love Nigeria, Fayose Tells Buhari by Josmila(m): 10:05pm On May 30, 2017
mayorwah98:

BBC WELDONE

Learn son, learn.
Re: Resign If You Love Nigeria, Fayose Tells Buhari by Aburi001: 10:18pm On May 30, 2017
Jamila05:

Controversies! grin
Re: Resign If You Love Nigeria, Fayose Tells Buhari by bizhop01: 10:21pm On May 30, 2017
I blame those that where shouting change,now change have turn to iron chain

1 Like

Re: Resign If You Love Nigeria, Fayose Tells Buhari by victorazy(m): 10:28pm On May 30, 2017
Kestolove:
fayose...PMB resign..E no resign ooo...u goin to prison

Obasenjo no go prison, Mandela no go prison?

1 Like

Re: Resign If You Love Nigeria, Fayose Tells Buhari by bal4real: 11:45pm On May 30, 2017
Kestolove:
fayose...PMB resign..E no resign ooo...u goin to prison
Na u go put him 4 prison?

1 Like

Re: Resign If You Love Nigeria, Fayose Tells Buhari by lexy2014: 1:06am On May 31, 2017
timilehin007:
I never supported AYO fayose o but to be frank and sincere to ourselves...Buhari has good intentions for Nigerian and Nigeria .....the fact is that he needs to take a full leave i don't want to hit it hard..obviously he's too sick to even take care of a sick nation already. ..u can't be struggling to save others inside a burning fire when u too are battling for ur live inside the fire..find a way to save UR SELF fist sir..u are sick Nigeria is also sick take care of ur self first sir..I have this feelings that baba believe in oso osibanjo but some bad and selfish set of people want him to trade his precious life for power..
"Buhari has good intentions for Nigeria" he budgeted N3.8b for aso rock yet spending billions more on medical trip 2d UK yet he said we should purchase only made in nigeria. If he was doing d right thing would u say that there are some people making him do d right thing?

1 Like

Re: Resign If You Love Nigeria, Fayose Tells Buhari by lexy2014: 1:10am On May 31, 2017
Josmila:

it was a simple advice as a citizen of d country and a very valid one at that .in ur spare time read section 144 of d Nigerian constitution so u can no d implication of buhari not being able 2 discharge d functions of his office

1 Like

Re: Resign If You Love Nigeria, Fayose Tells Buhari by lexy2014: 1:13am On May 31, 2017
zaynf:
You hate Buhari from day one so we know where you're coming from.The same ppl that hate him before he even came to power. Keep hating it's good for you.
question:can buhari discharge d functions of his office?

1 Like

Re: Resign If You Love Nigeria, Fayose Tells Buhari by lexy2014: 1:21am On May 31, 2017
semyman:
The right medicine for your insanity is for PMB to come back healthier and declare a state of emergency in Ekiti (Act 1 Scene 1)
hmmm...try these new films, Buhari in London, Season 1(7 weeks). Buhari in London Season 2 (Indefinite edition). Rumour mill has it that they are working on Buhari in London Season 3 (Grand finale) but it will depend on how Season 2 ends especially since only God knows when it will end that's they called it "Indefinite edition".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Resign If You Love Nigeria, Fayose Tells Buhari by lexy2014: 1:24am On May 31, 2017
MsFaith:
Fayose knows that if he leaves his governorship position before Buhari, he is in deep sh*t, that's why he wants Buhari to step down first. Awon were!
In all honesty fayose was even being mild and diplomatic. see section 144 of d Nigerian constitution then u would no that fayoses suggestion is a much much honourable option

1 Like

Re: Resign If You Love Nigeria, Fayose Tells Buhari by lexy2014: 1:31am On May 31, 2017
Jamila05:

in terms of achievement, like governor like president.but d discussion isn't about achievement. am not a fan of fayose but he is right

1 Like

Re: Resign If You Love Nigeria, Fayose Tells Buhari by lexy2014: 1:38am On May 31, 2017
Kathmandu:
angry

Buhari is not healthy enough to be President but parochial interest will not make him to step down
who are these "parochial interests"? Buhari is his own man and he has a mind of his own. nobody is controlling him but himself. d people around him are only promoting his agenda and his selfishness. when u c ur oga wants 2 cling onto power, are u d one going 2 tell him 2 resign?oga go say e b like u don tire 4 work

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

''Tolu Ogunlesi Wrote "The Economist" Article Calling GEJ ineffectual Buffoon'' / Contact Ministry Of Happiness If You've Not Received Nov/Dec Salaries - Okorocha / Obiano, Maduka, Esimone send warm felicitations to Billionaire APAM @50

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.