Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,321 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

''Tolu Ogunlesi Wrote "The Economist" Article Calling GEJ ineffectual Buffoon'' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ''Tolu Ogunlesi Wrote "The Economist" Article Calling GEJ ineffectual Buffoon'' (22601 Views)

The Economist Article: Tolu Ogunlesi's Attempt to wail By Proxy / Nigerians React After The Economist Tagged GEJ As "An Ineffectual Buffoon" / THE ECONOMIST Tags Jonathan As "An Ineffectual Buffoon" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

''Tolu Ogunlesi Wrote "The Economist" Article Calling GEJ ineffectual Buffoon'' by AtlanticBreeze: 11:19am On Jan 29, 2016
Those behind the 'GEJ is an Ineffectual Buffoon' and Buhari is even worse' hit piece in @TheEconomist: Eleanor Whitehead Tolu Ogunlesi
https://twitter.com/MrAyeDee/status/693011514043666432

While praising PB's admin publicly, in articles by 'anonymous' in @TheEconomist he calls him an idiot who hasn't learnt a thing in 30+ years
https://twitter.com/MrAyeDee/status/693013410758275072

Re: ''Tolu Ogunlesi Wrote "The Economist" Article Calling GEJ ineffectual Buffoon'' by AtlanticBreeze: 11:21am On Jan 29, 2016
When I first made the impression here that APC were behind that article, some thought I was playing. No wonder the ministry of information has more allocation than ministry of agriculture in Buhari's budget.

Someone is pissed at the many international accolades GEJ has been getting since he left office. smh

192 Likes 21 Shares

Re: ''Tolu Ogunlesi Wrote "The Economist" Article Calling GEJ ineffectual Buffoon'' by chubhiee: 11:25am On Jan 29, 2016
Propaganda can not sustain this administration. We can't be distracted while the economy is already crippled. We demand change not chains and more propaganda from Buhari and Apc.

114 Likes 10 Shares

Re: ''Tolu Ogunlesi Wrote "The Economist" Article Calling GEJ ineffectual Buffoon'' by Firefire(m): 11:26am On Jan 29, 2016
APC ? - SMH

'Why is propaganda so much more successful when it stirs up hatred than when it tries to stir up friendly feeling'? Bertrand Russell

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: ''Tolu Ogunlesi Wrote "The Economist" Article Calling GEJ ineffectual Buffoon'' by AtlanticBreeze: 11:27am On Jan 29, 2016
scandalous

17 Likes

Re: ''Tolu Ogunlesi Wrote "The Economist" Article Calling GEJ ineffectual Buffoon'' by NavierStokes(m): 11:28am On Jan 29, 2016
Aisha's Rice plus Lai's 39 billion at work.

So even Tolu is affected by the crude economics tactics, while praising Buhari's policies, he writes articles under "anonymous" and refers to his principal as an "idio.t" who has learnt nothing in 30+ years.

Little wonder for the many years of president Buhari rearing cattle he can only boast of 150 cattles.

100 Likes 8 Shares

Re: ''Tolu Ogunlesi Wrote "The Economist" Article Calling GEJ ineffectual Buffoon'' by BeardedMeat(m): 11:31am On Jan 29, 2016
Let them continue. Their shenanigans obviously does not get to Jonathan. Jonathan never ever dignifies with a response. The man continues to get international recognition and award.

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ''Tolu Ogunlesi Wrote "The Economist" Article Calling GEJ ineffectual Buffoon'' by BeardedMeat(m): 11:32am On Jan 29, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:
scandalous
Very very!

Laslasticlala, OAM4j. Pls do your verications and act accordingly. Apc is continuing in their campaign of calumny even after elections are over. No wonder the Ministry of Infos budget is almost double the size of education and agriculture ministries.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Tolu Ogunlesi Wrote "The Economist" Article Calling GEJ ineffectual Buffoon'' by chubhiee: 11:32am On Jan 29, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:
When I first made the impression here that APC were behind that article, some thought I was playing. No wonder the ministry of information has more allocation than ministry of agriculture in Buhari's budget.

Someone is pissed at the many international accolades GEJ has been getting since he left office. smh

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Tolu Ogunlesi Wrote "The Economist" Article Calling GEJ ineffectual Buffoon'' by OkutaNla: 11:32am On Jan 29, 2016
Oga, please try and also 'fish out' the person/people behind the article in the same mag that attacked Buhari's ecomic policies. Make you kuku balance the equation na, abi? cheesy I think Aye Dee may be the author of that one, or what do you think? cheesy

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''Tolu Ogunlesi Wrote "The Economist" Article Calling GEJ ineffectual Buffoon'' by nnachukz(m): 11:33am On Jan 29, 2016
So soon did the promise of change suddenly became a promise of chain. APC and their propaganda will never save us only the truth will.

35 Likes

Re: ''Tolu Ogunlesi Wrote "The Economist" Article Calling GEJ ineffectual Buffoon'' by papaejima1: 11:33am On Jan 29, 2016
Now you will see why 39 billion was budgeted for Liar Muhammed.

Ineffectual Buffoons that cannot rule a country without resorting to name calling propaganda

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''Tolu Ogunlesi Wrote "The Economist" Article Calling GEJ ineffectual Buffoon'' by Godfullsam(m): 11:34am On Jan 29, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: ''Tolu Ogunlesi Wrote "The Economist" Article Calling GEJ ineffectual Buffoon'' by dustmalik: 11:34am On Jan 29, 2016
There is a rule on Nairaland that clearly state that, a Nairalander shouldn't spread false information. Now, there is no evidence that Tolu Ogunlesi sponsored that article or even made contributions to it. Just because Mr. AyeDee says he did, doesn't make it true.

Seun, Mynd44, lalasticlala, Obinoscopy, this is character assassination on the person of Tolu Ogunlesi. Therefore, this thread should be closed ASAP.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ''Tolu Ogunlesi Wrote "The Economist" Article Calling GEJ ineffectual Buffoon'' by Firefire(m): 11:35am On Jan 29, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

Huge allocation to the Ministry of lie and propaganda.

In recent time in Nigeria...

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it." - John Lennon

What a Nation... undecided

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ''Tolu Ogunlesi Wrote "The Economist" Article Calling GEJ ineffectual Buffoon'' by Adminisher: 11:37am On Jan 29, 2016
chubhiee:
Propaganda can not sustain this administration. We can't be distracted while the economy is already crippled. We demand change not chains and more propaganda from Buhari and Apc.

Please try to use your BRAINS. There were more than a thousand words in that article which was actually critical of some Buhari policies. Only a few lines were devoted to Jonathan .
The whole point of the article was to persuade Buhari to take some economic policies and not to insult Jonathan. If only one sentence is the thing rankling you guys then maybe it is true that Jonathan really is an ineffectual buffoon

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''Tolu Ogunlesi Wrote "The Economist" Article Calling GEJ ineffectual Buffoon'' by Progressive01(m): 11:41am On Jan 29, 2016
Goodluck Jonathan is an Unrepentant Ineffectual Buffoon. grin

Oya, Ekpas should criticise Progressive01.

What does it matter if a Tolu wrote it?? Last time I checked, one Kayode and one Fayose were the biggest critics of President Muhamadu Buhari. grin

Wailers finally found what would keep them busy for the next 1week. grin

I bet they had NO IDEA how it feels when they call Buhari all those unprintable names.

Una never see anything yet. grin

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ''Tolu Ogunlesi Wrote "The Economist" Article Calling GEJ ineffectual Buffoon'' by BushidoBlue(m): 11:42am On Jan 29, 2016
I dunno why APC'S antics surprise people, same insulting and vindictive mode of propaganda

Anyway, I whistle away.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Tolu Ogunlesi Wrote "The Economist" Article Calling GEJ ineffectual Buffoon'' by chubhiee: 11:43am On Jan 29, 2016
Adminisher:

Please try to use your BRAINS. There were more than a thousand words in that article which was actually critical of some Buhari policies. Only a few lines were devoted to Jonathan .
The whole point of the article was to persuade Buhari to take some economic policies and not to insult Jonathan. If only one sentence is the thing rankling you guys then maybe it is true that Jonathan really is an ineffectual buffoon

30 Likes

Re: ''Tolu Ogunlesi Wrote "The Economist" Article Calling GEJ ineffectual Buffoon'' by erunz(m): 11:43am On Jan 29, 2016
OK
Re: ''Tolu Ogunlesi Wrote "The Economist" Article Calling GEJ ineffectual Buffoon'' by BeardedMeat(m): 11:44am On Jan 29, 2016
dustmalik:
How much for this land? I have a buyer.
Re: ''Tolu Ogunlesi Wrote "The Economist" Article Calling GEJ ineffectual Buffoon'' by Progressive01(m): 11:46am On Jan 29, 2016
It is soooooo funny seeing these Wailing Cankerworms and Voltrons for the sleaziest characters in Nigeria fall over themselves trying to defend Ineffectual Buffoons.

Anyone who feels slighted can sue the paper. grin

Nevertheless, the word is already out on the street and oooh, how it would stick!! cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Tolu Ogunlesi Wrote "The Economist" Article Calling GEJ ineffectual Buffoon'' by nnachukz(m): 11:48am On Jan 29, 2016
Adminisher:

Mr Brain user, even ordinary punctuation marks can change the meaning of a whole article. That sentence alone destroyed whatever the writer intended to achieve with the article. He is learned enough to know the effect of putting such words into his article. So it is not a mistake rather a deliberate insult on the person of the former President.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Tolu Ogunlesi Wrote "The Economist" Article Calling GEJ ineffectual Buffoon'' by Ezemust: 11:50am On Jan 29, 2016
sham sham.

1 Like

Re: ''Tolu Ogunlesi Wrote "The Economist" Article Calling GEJ ineffectual Buffoon'' by Ebukaobi: 11:50am On Jan 29, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:
[s]When I first made the impression here that APC were behind that article, some thought I was playing. No wonder the ministry of information has more allocation than ministry of agriculture in Buhari's budget.
Someone is pissed at the many international accolades GEJ has been getting since he left office. smh[/s]

You show us 5 tweets by notorious PDP supporters and you call it evidence and a justification of your baseless claim that APC wrote the article.

Do you think the Economist is Biafra Times or Anambra Chronicle that can act so unprofessionally?

They have made their point very clear. Based on all the evidence available, Jonathan is an ineffectual Buffoon. If you gont like it, go and locate a lagoon close to you

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ''Tolu Ogunlesi Wrote "The Economist" Article Calling GEJ ineffectual Buffoon'' by HammerEvery(f): 11:54am On Jan 29, 2016
Lalasticlala come see Tolu Ogunlesi ooooo.
Re: ''Tolu Ogunlesi Wrote "The Economist" Article Calling GEJ ineffectual Buffoon'' by seunmsg(m): 11:58am On Jan 29, 2016
So, Aye Dee is now a credible source that can confirm who wrote an article in The Economist, a media organisation that has a no name policy?

You wailers can continue to wail from now till eternity, it doesn't change the fact that GEJ is an ineffectual buffoon who looked away when billions of dollars was stolen by his crooked aides. If you guys want to pick a fight, go straight and challenge The Economist and stop dragging Tolu Ogunlesi into your woes.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ''Tolu Ogunlesi Wrote "The Economist" Article Calling GEJ ineffectual Buffoon'' by papaejima1: 12:00pm On Jan 29, 2016
dustmalik:
There is a rule on Nairaland that clearly state that, a Nairalander shouldn't spread false information. Now, there is no evidence that Tolu Ogunlesi sponsored that article or even made contributions to it. Just because Mr. AyeDee says he did, doesn't make it true.

Seun, Mynd44, lalasticlala, Obinoscopy, this is character assassination on the person of Tolu Ogunlesi. Therefore, this thread should be closed ASAP.
And has Tolu Ogunlesi denied it?
Go and sit ya ass down joor.

17 Likes

Re: ''Tolu Ogunlesi Wrote "The Economist" Article Calling GEJ ineffectual Buffoon'' by HammerEvery(f): 12:00pm On Jan 29, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

Labour ministry budget under Buhari- N7 billion

Information and Propaganda ministry Budget under Buhari- N30 Billion

Buhari is more interested in creating propaganda than in creating jobs.

18 Likes

Re: ''Tolu Ogunlesi Wrote "The Economist" Article Calling GEJ ineffectual Buffoon'' by lincolnj88: 12:03pm On Jan 29, 2016
grin Yorubas and wickedness plus cowardly attitude

17 Likes

Re: ''Tolu Ogunlesi Wrote "The Economist" Article Calling GEJ ineffectual Buffoon'' by bokohalal(m): 12:06pm On Jan 29, 2016
BeardedMeat:
Let them continue. Their shenanigans obviously does not get to Jonathan. Jonathan never ever dignifies with a response. The man continues to get international recognition and award.
Hehehehe! He just added one more to his collection : The Ineffectual Buffoon Award.
I guess Tola Ogunlesi also called Goodluck Jonathan "Chauncey Gardiner."

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Resign If You Love Nigeria, Fayose Tells Buhari / Bomb Attack: Why Nnamdi Kanu May End Up Like Maina - Ohanaeze Attacks IPOB / Obiano, Maduka, Esimone send warm felicitations to Billionaire APAM @50

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.