Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Efe Is Nigerian Youth Ambassador - Solomon Dalung - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Efe Is Nigerian Youth Ambassador - Solomon Dalung (21731 Views)

Bbnaija’s Former Winner Efe Is Broke, Says Rapper Erigga / #bbnaija: Skales Replies Fans Who Claimed That Efe Is Richer Than Him / Efe Is Richer Than Skales Now, Nigerians Say (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efe Is Nigerian Youth Ambassador - Solomon Dalung by ninodaniel(m): 9:41am On May 31, 2017
elenewton1:
We celebrate mediocrity in Nigeria. What impact does efe has on the Nigerian youth? I'm not surprised since na dalung. The guy sef wan feel among
wt impact do u hv on Nigerian youths?
even ur family youths
Re: Efe Is Nigerian Youth Ambassador - Solomon Dalung by AHCB: 9:52am On May 31, 2017
I'm curious who gave the minister to appoint or rather, announce or whatever, Efe as nigeria's youth ambassador.

Let's ask ourselves, what great feat did Efe do that warrant him such appointment? How does being a big brother naija winner add value to the lives of Nigerians?

Truly, our leaders have lost their sense of priority. It's no wonder senselessnes is the order of the day.
Re: Efe Is Nigerian Youth Ambassador - Solomon Dalung by Donbabajay12(m): 10:47am On May 31, 2017
PapiSmith:
Take an illiterate and make him an ambassador. It's alright.

No wonder the country have no future for the present and future youths.
Phool,Answer this simple question ,what is your definition of an illterate??
Re: Efe Is Nigerian Youth Ambassador - Solomon Dalung by oruma19: 10:49am On May 31, 2017
PapiSmith:
Take an illiterate and make him an ambassador. It's alright.

No wonder the country have no future for the present and future youths.
u foolish to call Efe an illiterate. A guy with a Bsc in Economics is who u r calling an illiterate. U must be a fool. I am very sure u r a jambite. I promise u won't make it in the university if u continue like dis. Idiot
Re: Efe Is Nigerian Youth Ambassador - Solomon Dalung by megabyte2(f): 11:25am On May 31, 2017
What has he done to deserve this, they are over hyping this guy.
Re: Efe Is Nigerian Youth Ambassador - Solomon Dalung by IYANGBALI: 11:58am On May 31, 2017
Kingluqman89:

1st Class students are graduating in our Universities oo...this Dalung man no make dem Ambassador oo. Person wey no know the full meaning of B. Sc. Embassy.. Abeg grant my visa on time.
abeg I go follow you travel outo
Re: Efe Is Nigerian Youth Ambassador - Solomon Dalung by str8talk1: 3:31pm On May 31, 2017
louisntonim:

can you do better than EFE***ask for God mercies...don't judge,,if not,you will face GOD
I am not in that class of those of you to that adores these types of Nigerian celebrities that can't be taken so serious when the real issues of moving this contraption called Nigeria forward either by their cerebral wealth or leadership skills.
Re: Efe Is Nigerian Youth Ambassador - Solomon Dalung by str8talk1: 3:34pm On May 31, 2017
louisntonim:

can you do better than EFE***ask for God mercies...don't judge,,if not,you will face GOD
I am not in that class of those of you to that adores these types of Nigerian celebrities that can't be taken so serious when the real issues of moving this contraption called Nigeria forward either by their cerebral wealth or leadership skills.

Personally, I still don't have any iota of issues with EFE. I am just trying to redirect the minds of misguided Nigerians youths who are more carried away by the beautiful shape you possess or how well you can display your unclothedness in thr public domain or what type of shoe or handbag you are caring that can't put food on the table for the person gloating over it.

Just being real and objective. No offence.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kechi Okwuchi's Interview With Linda Ikeji TV: Journey After Plane Crash / Mercy Chinwo's 32nd Birthday Is Today / Kelvin Sean: "I Don't Have Henrietta Okpoudhu, My Ex-Wife's Nude Photos & Video"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.