Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,241 members, 7,829,442 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Efe Is Nigerian Youth Ambassador - Solomon Dalung - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Efe Is Nigerian Youth Ambassador - Solomon Dalung (21730 Views)

Bbnaija’s Former Winner Efe Is Broke, Says Rapper Erigga / #bbnaija: Skales Replies Fans Who Claimed That Efe Is Richer Than Him / Efe Is Richer Than Skales Now, Nigerians Say (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efe Is Nigerian Youth Ambassador - Solomon Dalung by Mistadora01(m): 11:43pm On May 30, 2017
temitope277:
which kind rubbish is this?
kee ur self. smh haters gona hate
Re: Efe Is Nigerian Youth Ambassador - Solomon Dalung by Mistadora01(m): 11:44pm On May 30, 2017
PapiSmith:
Take an illiterate and make him an ambassador. It's alright.

No wonder the country have no future for the present and future youths.

you where b literate, who u epp

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Efe Is Nigerian Youth Ambassador - Solomon Dalung by Siscooh: 11:51pm On May 30, 2017
majorbravo:

See my post at 10:46pm. Thanks.
Ok
Re: Efe Is Nigerian Youth Ambassador - Solomon Dalung by Burgerlomo: 11:53pm On May 30, 2017
bro4u:
This beret wearing man wont seize to amaze me... Abi is his brain also wearing beret

No na Kangol him brain dey wear which make both of them (head and the brain) dey contradict each other.
Re: Efe Is Nigerian Youth Ambassador - Solomon Dalung by Nobody: 12:29am On May 31, 2017
Since Buhari couldn't sack you, we will sack you and Buhari soon.

Re: Efe Is Nigerian Youth Ambassador - Solomon Dalung by shine96: 2:23am On May 31, 2017
PapiSmith:

Who told you Efe is an illiterate. The boy wet to school. How re you better than him?

1 Like

Re: Efe Is Nigerian Youth Ambassador - Solomon Dalung by Nobody: 4:06am On May 31, 2017
who God has bless
Re: Efe Is Nigerian Youth Ambassador - Solomon Dalung by mhktaryan: 4:42am On May 31, 2017
dprice:
Wat Is Dis
Maybach Music
Re: Efe Is Nigerian Youth Ambassador - Solomon Dalung by str8talk1: 5:15am On May 31, 2017
You can call him anything, I don't give a bleep, but what matters to me is can he engaged me in developmental,socio-political, technological, engineering, civil liberties and current world issues while seeking for solutions to the Legions of Nigerian woes?

Food for thought Mr. Minister?
Re: Efe Is Nigerian Youth Ambassador - Solomon Dalung by Momoh7(m): 5:21am On May 31, 2017
when bbnaija dey start abeg i wan buy form
Re: Efe Is Nigerian Youth Ambassador - Solomon Dalung by jerryeminem: 5:30am On May 31, 2017
1zynnvn:

Efe is a graduate of Economics from Unijos. He graduated with a 2'1. Dyu think you are better than him? What have you achived for yourself, who knows you apart your family and relatives. Next time taste your words b4 your spew them.
u be efe brother ni....
Re: Efe Is Nigerian Youth Ambassador - Solomon Dalung by Saxsession: 5:38am On May 31, 2017
LOGDAN:
The reason why God will not bless some people is because of hate, God done pick the boy call, so why all this hate? If they pick you to be the youth ambassador will you reject it? Congrats EFE

God bless you for this comment.
This is just the function of God's grace.
Efe has found favour and that's it

2 Likes

Re: Efe Is Nigerian Youth Ambassador - Solomon Dalung by LeediaLee(f): 5:49am On May 31, 2017
An ambassador
Issorite lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Efe Is Nigerian Youth Ambassador - Solomon Dalung by louisntonim: 5:53am On May 31, 2017
Angeleena:
not,hating but this a total definition, of Nigeria has, misplaced priorities.. because someone was,confined in a house for few months,kissing, dancing,and all,xo he's now an ambassador of youths?on what ground?? he should be buhari's running mate,cum 2019..nonesense..
....why can't u just be happy for someone's success??..he was appointed as the youth ambassador for a reason..he(minister) knew about Efe's background and his transformation..EFE should be a role model to the poor youths of Nigeria,,""you can achieve things beyond your imagination""you can change your family status..just keep trying..you call EFE a fool??..what if he was your brother??..#think deep...God bless you
Re: Efe Is Nigerian Youth Ambassador - Solomon Dalung by 1zynnvn(m): 5:56am On May 31, 2017
jerryeminem:
u be efe brother ni....
bros the guy misyarn wella. because say him dey try promote pidgin English . Aboki come dey call am illiterate. haba reason the matter.
Re: Efe Is Nigerian Youth Ambassador - Solomon Dalung by louisntonim: 5:56am On May 31, 2017
str8talk1:
You can call him anything, I don't give a bleep, but what matters to me is can he engaged me in developmental,socio-political, technological, engineering, civil liberties and current world issues while seeking for solutions to the Legions of Nigerian woes?

Food for thought Mr. Minister?

can you do better than EFE***ask for God mercies...don't judge,,if not,you will face GOD
Re: Efe Is Nigerian Youth Ambassador - Solomon Dalung by GuntersChain(m): 6:10am On May 31, 2017
Is another one. Thumbs up efenation. If only Nigerians can still question there leaders who are practicing lootocracy instead of democracy.

Re: Efe Is Nigerian Youth Ambassador - Solomon Dalung by israelmao(m): 6:27am On May 31, 2017
Solomon couldn't define the difference between popularity and influence.He has "spended" all his sense of reasoning.
Re: Efe Is Nigerian Youth Ambassador - Solomon Dalung by wilyparker(m): 6:35am On May 31, 2017
majorbravo:

The show is over, dude has a life too. I understand your point but you need to understand how governance is run. Ambassadorial positions are usually given to people who have had major influence on the people they have been appointed to represent. Such influence is expected to be positive. However, in this case, the Nigerian government is just capitalizing on the popularity Efe enjoys with a majorly Nigerian youth populace, in the hopes he could use his personality (which the Nigerian youth claimed they loved about him on the show) to influence the youths positively with a more dignified outside house persona.

Ever wondered why beauty pageant winners are made ambassadors for culture and stuff? Typically beauty should have nothing to do with those sorts of positions but its how governance is run and ambassadorial appointments of this kind are made, on the ability to influence.

Notwithstanding, I do agree with you that there might be better options for that position, However, there isnt a huge support from Nigerian youths themselves for more enlightening programs in the country, too bad it took a show like Big Brother to grab their attention init? Trust me the reaction from government would have been same if over 10 million Nigerians who voted on Big Brother would also watch the Cowbell Maths Competition. Before we point hands at government the Nigerians also need to set their priorities straight. Tough luck you might say but yeah that's exactly the point we share: Nigeria needs to be schooled in a lot of things.
youre on point man...youve said it all
Re: Efe Is Nigerian Youth Ambassador - Solomon Dalung by slap1(m): 6:46am On May 31, 2017
Someone with a known affinity (even addiction) for alcohol is the Nigerian youth ambassador? Does Efe actually represent a model for our youths? Do we want our youths to be like Efe? What about these young Nigerians at home and the Diaspora breaking academic records and pushing the boundaries of achievements in different relevant fields of human endeavours?

Let this administration just pass with its pack of senseless cabinet members abeg. Rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: Efe Is Nigerian Youth Ambassador - Solomon Dalung by Kiakia(m): 7:11am On May 31, 2017
Misplaced priority!
Re: Efe Is Nigerian Youth Ambassador - Solomon Dalung by Kiakia(m): 7:14am On May 31, 2017
ochgeorg:
Am no hater but what has he done to deserve it??
Nothing! Absolutely nothing! What he won, he won for himself and not for the Nigerian youths? Period!
Re: Efe Is Nigerian Youth Ambassador - Solomon Dalung by tballeyy(m): 7:23am On May 31, 2017
Don't beef success
Re: Efe Is Nigerian Youth Ambassador - Solomon Dalung by CaptainFM1: 7:43am On May 31, 2017
Mehnnn, "Based on Logistics Vs Spended Minister". The grammar there go wake up Bubu.
Re: Efe Is Nigerian Youth Ambassador - Solomon Dalung by Angeleena(m): 7:43am On May 31, 2017
louisntonim:
....why can't u just be happy for someone's success??..he was appointed as the youth ambassador for a reason..he(minister) knew about Efe's background and his transformation..EFE should be a role model to the poor youths of Nigeria,,""you can achieve things beyond your imagination""you can change your family status..just keep trying..you call EFE a fool??..what if he was your brother??..#think deep...God bless you
are,you okayor is it morning blindness?? were,did I write,efe is a fool??hmmm

1 Like

Re: Efe Is Nigerian Youth Ambassador - Solomon Dalung by CaptainFM1: 8:09am On May 31, 2017
majorbravo:

The show is over, dude has a life too. I understand your point but you need to understand how governance is run. Ambassadorial positions are usually given to people who have had major influence on the people they have been appointed to represent. Such influence is expected to be positive. However, in this case, the Nigerian government is just capitalizing on the popularity Efe enjoys with a majorly Nigerian youth populace, in the hopes he could use his personality (which the Nigerian youth claimed they loved about him on the show) to influence the youths positively with a more dignified outside house persona.

Ever wondered why beauty pageant winners are made ambassadors for culture and stuff? Typically beauty should have nothing to do with those sorts of positions but its how governance is run and ambassadorial appointments of this kind are made, on the ability to influence.

Notwithstanding, I do agree with you that there might be better options for that position, However, there isnt a huge support from Nigerian youths themselves for more enlightening programs in the country, too bad it took a show like Big Brother to grab their attention init? [b]Trust me the reaction from government would have been same if over 10 million Nigerians who voted on Big Brother would also watch the Cowbell Maths Competition. [/bpBefore we point hands at government the Nigerians also need to set their priorities straight. Tough luck you might say but yeah that's exactly the point we share: Nigeria needs to be schooled in a lot of things.

I partly disagree with you. If the packages for educational competitions are at par with all this useless fake reality shows, you can bet many more Nigerians will watch them. Do you can think there will be any Efe if the price tag of BBN is 100K?

The truth is we like to celebrate irrelevances in this country.

1 Like

Re: Efe Is Nigerian Youth Ambassador - Solomon Dalung by Nobody: 8:19am On May 31, 2017
MAJORBRAVO!
My brother stop worring for so called nija youths I know u feel concerned but pekin wey em Mama Sand papa no train na who go train am. It's obvious 95% of Nigerians are cowards statistically proven. If u are a regular news reader you can remember sometimes in 2015 some int'. NGOs for education monitoring worldwide proved that 98% of Nigeria's graduates are unemployable because the Nigerian educational system is not in line with basic int'. Standard of education therefore the Nigerian syllabus is wrong and needs to be corrected first. You look at an average Nigerian today and you can't point out the reason for his immaturity meanwhile here in foreign country one is ashamed of saying am a Nigerian because it's another word for stupidity. Didn't you read the recent news about a lady who is also a tv program presenter who could not define B.sc?
Re: Efe Is Nigerian Youth Ambassador - Solomon Dalung by marvin902(m): 8:22am On May 31, 2017
1zynnvn:

Efe is a graduate of Economics from Unijos. He graduated with a 2'1. Dyu think you are better than him? What have you achived for yourself, who knows you apart your family and relatives. Next time taste your words b4 your spew them.

oga let me hear word..what has he acheived to deserve it
Re: Efe Is Nigerian Youth Ambassador - Solomon Dalung by flakkybaby: 9:09am On May 31, 2017
PapiSmith:

why are you calling him an illiterate now he is a graduate from unijos, stop hating people on their success be Happy bro no be him put you for where you dey. base on logistics
Re: Efe Is Nigerian Youth Ambassador - Solomon Dalung by KaptainAfrika: 9:26am On May 31, 2017
If Universities didn't give degrees, no one in Nigeria would attend university. We are not interested in knowledge just the prestige of attending university and getting the paper degree, and oh, getting a job. CRAM and PASS.

1 Like

Re: Efe Is Nigerian Youth Ambassador - Solomon Dalung by ninodaniel(m): 9:37am On May 31, 2017
PapiSmith:

efe dt is a graduate is an illiterate? from ur statement I wonder who I will call an illiterate nw. na jealousy go kill u
Re: Efe Is Nigerian Youth Ambassador - Solomon Dalung by ninodaniel(m): 9:40am On May 31, 2017
geekybabe:
Lwkm. As if the nigerian youth matters to them.

Mr Efe. Ambassador with no portfolio. Your waka never reach. The hype is fading. Enjoy what is left and keep collecting title by word of mouth.
with no portfolio but at least u knw him but he doesn't knw u. bad belle go kill u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Signs New Artist Mayokun To HKN Gang (photo) / Kechi Okwuchi's Interview With Linda Ikeji TV: Journey After Plane Crash / BBNaija's Princess To Men: If You Need Success, Increase Your Number Of Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.