Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,076 members, 7,852,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:09 PM

Who Do You Blame For Making IPOB Popular: Yoruba Media Or Buhari? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Do You Blame For Making IPOB Popular: Yoruba Media Or Buhari? (2248 Views)

Biafra News - Yoruba Media Has Never Aired This Video (must Watch) / Which State(s) Do You Think Atiku Or Buhari Won't Make A 25%? / Nnamdi Kanu Considering Lifting Ban On Attacking Yoruba As Yoruba Media Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Do You Blame For Making IPOB Popular: Yoruba Media Or Buhari? by GrandGarcon: 10:05pm On May 30, 2017
APCsupporter:

there is nothing shameful about supporting a party as long as I don't neglect the truth. if Nigeria is dependent on igbos then let them not go to work for 1 month. let's see who will go down between Nigeria and Igbos. they need Nigeria more than we need then. if they had chosen to go with their 5 states there wouldn't have any noise but no, they want to go with our oil
Delusions of grandeur, big name wey dey kill small dog.

5 Likes

Re: Who Do You Blame For Making IPOB Popular: Yoruba Media Or Buhari? by APCsupporter: 10:25pm On May 30, 2017
GrandGarcon:
go to youtube and download his broadcasts. You knew him after he was arrested, but I began listening to him almost 2 years before the 2015 elections, he is the one that made me not to vote. Sorry for coming late.

thank God that you said it is on YouTube. now it is very simple. kindly post the link to that video so that everyone can see.
Re: Who Do You Blame For Making IPOB Popular: Yoruba Media Or Buhari? by GrandGarcon: 10:47pm On May 30, 2017
APCsupporter:

thank God that you said it is on YouTube. now it is very simple. kindly post the link to that video so that everyone can see.
They are in their hundreds. Go there you will find them. Don't be a lazy bunkum
Re: Who Do You Blame For Making IPOB Popular: Yoruba Media Or Buhari? by APCsupporter: 10:59pm On May 30, 2017
GrandGarcon:
They are in their hundreds. Go there you will find them. Don't be a lazy bunkum

lol. shame on youcheesy. you are the one trying to prove a point here. GIVE ME THE LINK TO THE VIDEO WHERE HE SAID HE WILL COME TO NIGERIA TO GET ARRESTED as you claimed earlier.

shame shame shame

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Do You Blame For Making IPOB Popular: Yoruba Media Or Buhari? by Naijaguy12345(m): 11:01pm On May 30, 2017
Joke of a movement.

Re: Who Do You Blame For Making IPOB Popular: Yoruba Media Or Buhari? by APCsupporter: 11:55pm On May 30, 2017
Naijaguy12345:
Joke of a movement.
cheesy
Re: Who Do You Blame For Making IPOB Popular: Yoruba Media Or Buhari? by GrandGarcon: 7:24am On May 31, 2017
APCsupporter:

lol. shame on youcheesy. you are the one trying to prove a point here. GIVE ME THE LINK TO THE VIDEO WHERE HE SAID HE WILL COME TO NIGERIA TO GET ARRESTED as you claimed earlier.

shame shame shame
Don't be be lazy . Have you heard about the YouTube search box? You have started abusing but if I abuse you, it won't be palatable?

4 Likes

Re: Who Do You Blame For Making IPOB Popular: Yoruba Media Or Buhari? by Nobody: 7:56am On May 31, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I don't expect a Buhari supporter to understand me because afterall y'all share the same destructive low IQ .
chisos. that was savage

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Blame For Making IPOB Popular: Yoruba Media Or Buhari? by Nobody: 8:36am On May 31, 2017
APCsupporter:

what made biafura popular is the disgraceful defeat of the foolish one coupled by the political miscalculation of the ibos. while many people including the tribesmen of gej moved on, the ipoobians kept on wailing and wailing. Mandi Cownu then saw this as an opportunity to cash in on the foolishness of his people. this is the story of the current day biafura

When kids are behind the keyboard.... The poo ain't even related to the topic
Re: Who Do You Blame For Making IPOB Popular: Yoruba Media Or Buhari? by APCsupporter: 9:52am On May 31, 2017
ezenwajosh:

When kids are behind the keyboard.... The poo ain't even related to the topic

kkk now gerrout!
Re: Who Do You Blame For Making IPOB Popular: Yoruba Media Or Buhari? by APCsupporter: 9:59am On May 31, 2017
GrandGarcon:
Don't be be lazy . Have you heard about the YouTube search box? You have started abusing but if I abuse you, it won't be palatable?

you have now been proven to be a liar since you can't provide a link. next time be picky when choosing who to lie to
Re: Who Do You Blame For Making IPOB Popular: Yoruba Media Or Buhari? by orisa37: 10:08am On May 31, 2017
The Igbos.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Jonathan Years; Separating Facts From Fiction. / Choose The Best Combination For 2019 Presidential Race / All Of A Sudden, There Is Fuel.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.