Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Which State(s) Do You Think Atiku Or Buhari Won't Make A 25%? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which State(s) Do You Think Atiku Or Buhari Won't Make A 25%? (22041 Views)

Why I Think Atiku May Win This Election. / Buhari Won't Marry Sadia Umar Farouq - Dele Momodu / I Don’t Think Atiku Can Defeat Buhari. No, He Can’t – Tony Momoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which State(s) Do You Think Atiku Or Buhari Won't Make A 25%? by fergie001: 10:31pm On Feb 05, 2019
Ahead of the February 16 Presidential elections,there is no gainsaying the fact that the elections will be between the PDP Presidential hopeful,Alh. Atiku Abubakar and the incumbent of the APC,President Muhammadu Buhari. This is as a result of the structures and national spread of their respective parties.

To avoid perhaps,a run-off,the winner is expected to win two-thirds of the 36 states as constituted in Nigeria (24 states) today,with at least 25% of the number of votes cast.

With the pattern of the rigorous campaigns,across the geo-political zones and states,as well as the political clout of the heavyweights in both parties,it becomes almost impossible for a landslide as affirmed by INEC.

Which state(s),do you surprisingly think that any of these candidates won't make a 25%..............

Re: Which State(s) Do You Think Atiku Or Buhari Won't Make A 25%? by fergie001: 10:37pm On Feb 05, 2019
MrGregsurebet19:
Read below it
Lalasticlala, comot all these things nah......

For me.......Buhari....Taraba,Enugu,and Abia
Atiku......Borno,Kebbi and perhaps Yobe

5 Likes

Re: Which State(s) Do You Think Atiku Or Buhari Won't Make A 25%? by senatordave1(m): 10:48pm On Feb 05, 2019
fergie001:

Lalasticlala, comot all these things nah......

For me.......Buhari....Taraba,Enugu,and Abia
Atiku......Borno,Kebbi and perhaps Kebbi
Buhari has always gotten 25% in taraba and all northern states.for sure he wont get it in enugu and abia(not sure)bayelsa,cross river(not sure),ebonyi(not sure).atiku wont get it in zamfara,kebbi,katsina,bauchi,yobe,jigawa (not sure)niger,borno,oyo(not sure),ondo(not sure) etc.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which State(s) Do You Think Atiku Or Buhari Won't Make A 25%? by Olachase(m): 9:28am On Feb 06, 2019
both atiku and buhari none of them will have my vote,
both of them are criminals

contact me if you need original Trade Test

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Which State(s) Do You Think Atiku Or Buhari Won't Make A 25%? by Dareal90s(m): 9:28am On Feb 06, 2019
Not my concern.

USA�� numbers available for WhatsApp verification. If Interested DM me, WhatsApp +1 (442) 246-0995
Re: Which State(s) Do You Think Atiku Or Buhari Won't Make A 25%? by eazisky(m): 9:28am On Feb 06, 2019
The truth is that while buhari can't state his achievement and failed promises, and lie mohammed keep lien as if Nigerians are fools, Atiku kept gaining momentum, so many ppl will tell u sei baba but deep inside, they are already atikulated, we have other presidential candidates better than atiku and buhari but we are glued to APC and PDP

46 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Which State(s) Do You Think Atiku Or Buhari Won't Make A 25%? by superlanny(m): 9:28am On Feb 06, 2019
All I know is that ipob and all their sympathizers will wail uncontrollably come Feb 16, handkerchief go sell for Anambra,, abia,enugu and it's environs,I won't have pity for them, they deserve all that will come their way, as for south west, we are gunning for pmb/prof yemi. God bless and keep them for us till 2023, when yorubas take over.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which State(s) Do You Think Atiku Or Buhari Won't Make A 25%? by Jerryembassy91(m): 9:28am On Feb 06, 2019
Buharist sighted
senatordave1:

Buhari has always gotten 25% in taraba and all northern states.for sure he wont get it in enugu and abia(not sure)bayelsa,cross river(not sure),ebonyi(not sure).atiku wont get it in zamfara,kebbi,katsina,bauchi,yobe,jigawa (not sure)niger,borno,oyo(not sure),ondo(not sure) etc.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which State(s) Do You Think Atiku Or Buhari Won't Make A 25%? by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 06, 2019
Atiku would make 25% in all states. I don't see him not getting that in any state. He will get more than 40% in Kano for sure. I'm for buhari but Kano is scary. Many people are now atikulated because buhari raised the hand of Ganduje. They no longer see him as the incorruptible man. Atiku would get more than 30% in Bauchi too.
Atiku is also Muslim so no religious card to sway votes for buhari.

101 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Which State(s) Do You Think Atiku Or Buhari Won't Make A 25%? by richidinho(m): 9:28am On Feb 06, 2019
Buhari = Rivers Bayelsa Abia Enugu Cross River

Atiku = None

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which State(s) Do You Think Atiku Or Buhari Won't Make A 25%? by midehi2(f): 9:28am On Feb 06, 2019
yeye people

1 Like

Re: Which State(s) Do You Think Atiku Or Buhari Won't Make A 25%? by pinkguy(m): 9:28am On Feb 06, 2019
2019 election be the most embarrassing for president buhari and presidency , APC , Atiku will win with more than 50 million votes

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which State(s) Do You Think Atiku Or Buhari Won't Make A 25%? by Justbeingreal(m): 9:28am On Feb 06, 2019
The election should come and go....

Anything can happen at the end..

2 Likes

Re: Which State(s) Do You Think Atiku Or Buhari Won't Make A 25%? by Atk1nson(m): 9:28am On Feb 06, 2019
Katsina for Atiku.

Anambra, bayelsa and Rivers for Buhari

8 Likes

Re: Which State(s) Do You Think Atiku Or Buhari Won't Make A 25%? by biolaowo(m): 9:28am On Feb 06, 2019
I am a buhari supporter but buhari has never won election in zamfara state before so atiku wouls surely get above 30%
senatordave1:

It was a mistake i meant nassarawa state

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which State(s) Do You Think Atiku Or Buhari Won't Make A 25%? by Naijawebmaster: 9:28am On Feb 06, 2019
grin
Re: Which State(s) Do You Think Atiku Or Buhari Won't Make A 25%? by mragos(m): 9:29am On Feb 06, 2019
do I know??
Re: Which State(s) Do You Think Atiku Or Buhari Won't Make A 25%? by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 06, 2019
Buhari- Rivers state.

2 Likes

Re: Which State(s) Do You Think Atiku Or Buhari Won't Make A 25%? by BossTtdiamonds(m): 9:29am On Feb 06, 2019
Atiku would get 25% in all states.

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Which State(s) Do You Think Atiku Or Buhari Won't Make A 25%? by cjudy(m): 9:29am On Feb 06, 2019
Buhari won't get 5% from all the states in South/South and South East.

Buhari will manage 20% from some SW, because of Tifenubu,

Buhari for Northern State, he will manage 50% from some states in North. Argue with 2005 when Bubu came into power

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Which State(s) Do You Think Atiku Or Buhari Won't Make A 25%? by segzysexy(m): 9:29am On Feb 06, 2019
Anambra and Enugu

3 Likes

Re: Which State(s) Do You Think Atiku Or Buhari Won't Make A 25%? by firstolalekan(m): 9:29am On Feb 06, 2019
Neither of them deserve to still rule this country

I'm surprised that in this election period, we haven't been seeing much politicians being assassinated.
That's what we really need! (POLITICIANs CLEANSING)

All these old fool rogues needs to die so we can have a revolution and progress in this country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which State(s) Do You Think Atiku Or Buhari Won't Make A 25%? by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 06, 2019
Buhari won't get 5% in Newyork or Canada.
Atiku won't get 5% in chad or Cameroon

1 Like

Re: Which State(s) Do You Think Atiku Or Buhari Won't Make A 25%? by 0koyeeboz: 9:29am On Feb 06, 2019
Constitutionally, you need to get majority votes and 25% of 24 states.

The north has 19 states and the South has 17 states
SW has 6
SS has 6
SE has 5

All Buhari needs is 25% of 19 Northern States and the 6 SW States. That's all. Any other one na jara.

The SE is inconsequential and that's the truth. 5 measly states with the lowest PVC registration stats and lowest history of voter turnout.

16 Likes

Re: Which State(s) Do You Think Atiku Or Buhari Won't Make A 25%? by Virginkpekus(f): 9:29am On Feb 06, 2019
Buhari won't see even 10% of the votes in the south east.
grin

4 Likes

Re: Which State(s) Do You Think Atiku Or Buhari Won't Make A 25%? by Yinxies(f): 9:29am On Feb 06, 2019
Space Bookers Association
Re: Which State(s) Do You Think Atiku Or Buhari Won't Make A 25%? by ekaette1621: 9:30am On Feb 06, 2019
So should I go and fry PETROL
Re: Which State(s) Do You Think Atiku Or Buhari Won't Make A 25%? by Chapter1vs6(m): 9:30am On Feb 06, 2019
For Buhari, Certainly not the South East

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram Governor: Don’t Sweep Mailafia’s Allegations Under The Carpet - ACF / Buhari's Candidates Will Slug It Out: Fayemi Rejects Consensus Candidates / Army Orders 50,000 Aba-Made Boots - Receives Praise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.