Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,918 members, 7,838,275 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

African Expression Of Irresponsibility: Birth of Prodigious rooster & Bull tales - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / African Expression Of Irresponsibility: Birth of Prodigious rooster & Bull tales (352 Views)

Hatred : A Symptom Of Irresponsibility / Birth Of Jesus: Did Mary Have Other Children Aside From Jesus Christ? / Who Can Answer This Question About The Birth Of Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

African Expression Of Irresponsibility: Birth of Prodigious rooster & Bull tales by HardMirror(m): 8:10pm On May 30, 2017
"Swear to God! i have been hearing but i no believe.
JUJU IS REAL!
Twenty thousand just like that, they collected it. i dont even know how they did it. the money just went like that. Twale to Eko boys, thos Marina, Idumota boys get JAzz and i Confirm am today. i always thought it was just stories.
despite putting the money well in my back they still managed to remove it and i did not know...... No wonder the guy was putting a white handkerchief over his mouth when he was talking to me....."

"1.2?...
1.2 ke?...
maybe the result sheet did not print well. that "1" could be "4" o.
haaaa!!! but with all these "Fatai"? who am i deceiving? 7 Fatais and only 2 "Ds". o boy! wan ti get me finally! Mummy Kasim don track me reach OAU. no wonder I saw her in my dream a day to my exam< so this is what she was planning.....

1.2 first semester GP in university. Ogun Aye wa o. i pity those who dont believe"

ok ok i would have loved to entertain you all with stories and tall tales that are cliche in our Nigerian society; where we attribute our failures to spiritual causes and never address the real issue which would usually require taking responsibility for our mistakes, carelessness, stupidity, incompetency and whatever we did wrong that lead to our failures and regrettable outcome.

it is soothing to have people surround you and you all busy yourselves with tales of unseen and imaginary causes of your failures, you even get sympathy and sometimes help just for blaming your failure on something spiritual than admitting your oor decisions or ACTIONS THAT LEAD TO YOUR predicament.

How many of those stories we busy ourselves sharing and deceiving ourselves, praying over and enemy that is none other than ourselves.

Recently, i got into some terrible financial mess and had a huge backlog of deficit to clear. well, none of my family members nor friends were sympathetic to my plight when i kept telling them i miscalculated and took risks that did not pan off.
enter the stories
Then i hard to submit to their itchy ears and tongues. stories of how i had been experiencing invisible cobwebs entangling me, of unexplainable contract loses and links to members of my family that did not want my progress.
switching the blame to "enemies" gave amazing results, they all started listening to me and offering help,... smh. what a world.

how much of those sensational stories you hear are true?

no professionalism in this country

a country where doctors are highly superstitious, it is cliche to hear doctors say " We scanned and tested but we found nothing, maybe you should consult a spiritual solution provider" that is the fvcked up society we live in.
Re: African Expression Of Irresponsibility: Birth of Prodigious rooster & Bull tales by FieryJustice(m): 8:17pm On May 30, 2017
Re: African Expression Of Irresponsibility: Birth of Prodigious rooster & Bull tales by AccidentalGenius: 8:22pm On May 30, 2017
Blame it on the devil. the witches or some other stuff. thats precisely what they'll do. its not common to see a nigerian admit they made a mistake at some point. there always has to be an excuse, unfortunately.

(1) (Reply)

Spirit Meat: The Realm Of Prophecy (1) - 1 Timothy 1:18, Acts 3:25 / Rapture Alert / Is The Sun The Alleged Ever Lasting Hell Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.