Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

I Aborted Many Pregnancies - Shola Allyson - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Aborted Many Pregnancies - Shola Allyson (14890 Views)

Afia Schwarzenegger: I Aborted Pregnancy From My Second Marriage After It Ended / Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats / Kemi Olunloyo: "Seyi Law's Wife's Body Rejected 3 Pregnancies" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Aborted Many Pregnancies - Shola Allyson by sammietos(m): 8:32pm On May 30, 2017
Popular gospel artiste Sola Allyson Obaniyi has disclosed she had several abortions all of which constitutes her past

The talented gospel minister made the revelation after thrilling her audience at a programme "Come and see".

The event was organised in commemoration of the 50th birthday of Mrs Mopelola Ayingbogo, the wife of Prophet Segun Ayingbodo who is the founder of Grace Outreach Ministries, Akure.

Bringing the audience to behold a glimpse of her past, the dynamic singer clinically explains, "I have aborted many pregnancies and God is merciful such that right now I do family planning. I was able to connect to the mercy of God when I used to minister with the central choir of celestial church of christ where my soul was saved."

While she gave her words of encouragement to the amazement of the teeming gathering, Mrs Obaniyi implored everyone to embrace Christ and reject the temptation of holding unto their past as an excuse for not being useful for God.

She submitted by advising Christians that they should connect their souls to God.

The event took place at The Place Event Centre, Oda road, Akure yesterday during the evening of praise, dance, drama and worship concert.

Other performances on display include Apala gospel by Boys Olorun Crew from Ibadan, Panegyric rendition by Mr Ojo and his crew members also from Ibadan.

Invited guest ministers (Grace Outreach Ministries), Egypt, U.S.A, London and Saudi Arabia also graced the event.

During the exhortation, the celebrant, Mrs Mopelola Ayingbogo described herself as a living testimony being the last born from an abandoned and neglected home.

She encouraged all to put their trust in God and allow him to work in their lives.
http://www.sunshineherald.news/i-aborted-many-pregnancies-shola-allyson/

Re: I Aborted Many Pregnancies - Shola Allyson by donsmall94(m): 8:34pm On May 30, 2017
So?
Re: I Aborted Many Pregnancies - Shola Allyson by Airforce1(m): 8:35pm On May 30, 2017
Smh

1 Like

Re: I Aborted Many Pregnancies - Shola Allyson by Came: 8:36pm On May 30, 2017
Hmmmmmmm!!!!!
Re: I Aborted Many Pregnancies - Shola Allyson by nifemi25(m): 8:45pm On May 30, 2017
Tell them abortion is not good

2 Likes

Re: I Aborted Many Pregnancies - Shola Allyson by BLACKdagger: 9:02pm On May 30, 2017
Mumu
Re: I Aborted Many Pregnancies - Shola Allyson by Heshei: 9:05pm On May 30, 2017
Chai ... Lord. You are indeed merciful.
Now I understand things better.
Our sins are great, but can never match your love.

To imagine I still break down anytime I listen to " Mimo Mimo Mimo ".

I celebrate the God who makes "All things work for our good... He is indeed intentional.

7 Likes

Re: I Aborted Many Pregnancies - Shola Allyson by etzskillz(m): 9:14pm On May 30, 2017
so aunty was once a hoe

#HoeLawd
Re: I Aborted Many Pregnancies - Shola Allyson by Nogodye(m): 9:15pm On May 30, 2017
Merciful God indeed...

1 Like

Re: I Aborted Many Pregnancies - Shola Allyson by GoggleB(m): 9:18pm On May 30, 2017
And you go dey sing like make heaven fall
Re: I Aborted Many Pregnancies - Shola Allyson by tyson98: 9:18pm On May 30, 2017
IFE BI EJI OWURO
Re: I Aborted Many Pregnancies - Shola Allyson by Raddie(m): 9:37pm On May 30, 2017
#lol. Which ever way somethings dies, why not just abstain nitori olorun, hen aunty shola?
Re: I Aborted Many Pregnancies - Shola Allyson by smardray(m): 10:27pm On May 30, 2017
Hmmmm!.. Hoes repent!
Re: I Aborted Many Pregnancies - Shola Allyson by AdeyeA05: 10:28pm On Dec 06, 2019
smardray:
Hmmmm!.. Hoes repent!

Saul (Paul the apostle) was once a serial killer. God can use anything for His job to move on.
Dont think you will do as such and repent, not everybody has the same level of grace.

(1) (Reply)

Stella Damasus' Impersonator Dupes Client Of $5,000 / Kemi Olunloyo Charges N50,000 To Be Followed On Twitter In 2019. / Checkout Adaeze Yobo As A Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.