Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Afia Schwarzenegger: I Aborted Pregnancy From My Second Marriage After It Ended - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Afia Schwarzenegger: I Aborted Pregnancy From My Second Marriage After It Ended (33572 Views)

Sarkodie Impregnated Me In 2010, I Aborted It - Yvonne Nelson / Full Sex Video Of Afia Schwarzenegger Trends On Ghanaian Social Media / Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal (2) (3) (4)

Afia Schwarzenegger: I Aborted Pregnancy From My Second Marriage After It Ended by joshchisimdi: 7:50pm On Apr 03, 2019
Afia Schwarzenegger who sat for an interview with  Abeiku Santana on Atuu revealed that she aborted pregnancy from her second marriage after it ended. The Ghanaian media personality who gave an insight to some incidents which in her second marriage in the interview, revealed that she has been married thrice.

She revealed that she first got married to the father of her children, who was murdered. She then got married a second time to one Aboagye who she met online, and third, to Abrakwa who’s known by most as Afia’s estranged husband who threatened to pour acid on her.Afia Schwarzenegger who disclosed that she aborted pregnancy from her second marriage after it ended, added that she took the decision because of the complicated situation surrounding it.

According to her, she met her second husband online. They dated for about two years, communicated often via “Viber” and Skype and he proposed marriage to her online.She further revealed that all was well until she stumbled on an information that uncovered her ex-husband's shady side, and also revealed that he was already married to another woman. This breach of trust in their marriage, she said, is what led to their break up.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/03/i-aborted-pregnancy-from-my-second-marriage-after-it-ended-afia-schwarzenegger/

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger: I Aborted Pregnancy From My Second Marriage After It Ended by itspzpics(m): 9:52pm On Apr 03, 2019
Seriously u r not ok

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger: I Aborted Pregnancy From My Second Marriage After It Ended by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 03, 2019
too busy to comment lipsrsealed

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger: I Aborted Pregnancy From My Second Marriage After It Ended by Gabrie300(m): 10:23pm On Apr 03, 2019
What is she teaching our younger Generations?

*To abort abi?

*Tufiakwa

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger: I Aborted Pregnancy From My Second Marriage After It Ended by Onyekachi419(f): 10:39pm On Apr 03, 2019
And we should clap for you abi

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger: I Aborted Pregnancy From My Second Marriage After It Ended by qaztt1213: 10:39pm On Apr 03, 2019
Nawa O

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger: I Aborted Pregnancy From My Second Marriage After It Ended by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 03, 2019
No woman has an abortion for fun.

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger: I Aborted Pregnancy From My Second Marriage After It Ended by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:39pm On Apr 03, 2019
Who cares?

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger: I Aborted Pregnancy From My Second Marriage After It Ended by Kendumazy(m): 10:39pm On Apr 03, 2019
Irrelevant news
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger: I Aborted Pregnancy From My Second Marriage After It Ended by id4sho(m): 10:40pm On Apr 03, 2019
t
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger: I Aborted Pregnancy From My Second Marriage After It Ended by id4sho(m): 10:40pm On Apr 03, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
Who cares?
zzz
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger: I Aborted Pregnancy From My Second Marriage After It Ended by virginboy1(m): 10:41pm On Apr 03, 2019
Its not the story line that baffles me...but Who push this Irrelevant news to the Frontage... undecided

Even in a Ghanaian forum... It will still looks irrelevant.

I just weakkkk lipsrsealed tongue

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger: I Aborted Pregnancy From My Second Marriage After It Ended by WeRblessed(f): 10:41pm On Apr 03, 2019
YOUR BODY IS YOUR BUSINESS. JUST KEEP IN IN GHANA, WE DONT NEED IT IN OUR COUNTRY.

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger: I Aborted Pregnancy From My Second Marriage After It Ended by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 03, 2019
Stupid news
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger: I Aborted Pregnancy From My Second Marriage After It Ended by val4sure(m): 10:41pm On Apr 03, 2019
She even get mouth dey talk am

Chai.. I pity the next generation
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger: I Aborted Pregnancy From My Second Marriage After It Ended by Segunhife(m): 10:43pm On Apr 03, 2019
and u're feeling happy about it undecided
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger: I Aborted Pregnancy From My Second Marriage After It Ended by Damfostopper(m): 10:44pm On Apr 03, 2019
if you like abort your womb or vagiina.... idgaf

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger: I Aborted Pregnancy From My Second Marriage After It Ended by virginboy1(m): 10:45pm On Apr 03, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
Who cares?

NFCS Does... wink

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger: I Aborted Pregnancy From My Second Marriage After It Ended by neweraomo: 10:45pm On Apr 03, 2019
Is she Arnold Schwarzenegger daughter?

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger: I Aborted Pregnancy From My Second Marriage After It Ended by ictjobber: 10:46pm On Apr 03, 2019
No surprise here

do not think your business is doing well without a website.. you are losing out on potential clients searching the web.. Get a website today...
I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger: I Aborted Pregnancy From My Second Marriage After It Ended by CanadaOrBust: 10:46pm On Apr 03, 2019
virginboy1:
Wetin concerns us

Either "what concerns us" OR "wetin consign us"
U cant have it both ways grin

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger: I Aborted Pregnancy From My Second Marriage After It Ended by ictjobber: 10:46pm On Apr 03, 2019
neweraomo:
Is she Arnold Schwarzenegger daughter?

Yes... His third daughter to be precise

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger: I Aborted Pregnancy From My Second Marriage After It Ended by virginboy1(m): 10:47pm On Apr 03, 2019
Henryodds102:
See below

Na wa oooo...Even scammers no dey sleep...

The hustle is reallllll.... grin.

Well, Guy, Borrow 1 million naira and play your fixed games...We no need to buy na! undecided

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger: I Aborted Pregnancy From My Second Marriage After It Ended by Billboyy: 10:47pm On Apr 03, 2019
This one should better goan be able working for tblakhoc of xvideos red. grin
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger: I Aborted Pregnancy From My Second Marriage After It Ended by Stella513: 10:50pm On Apr 03, 2019
Governance (AIG) Scholarships 2019 2020 Africa Initiative

Home > Unlabelled > Governance (AIG) Scholarships 2019 2020 Africa Initiative
Governance (AIG) Scholarships 2019 2020 Africa Initiative
Sugarmummy Unlabelled September 12, 2018

SCHOLARSHIP DETAILS
Africa Initiative for Governance (AIG) - Our founder and principals are leading figures from business, government and academic life. Together, we share a strong vision for the future of African governance and the potential of our continent and its people. Although our goals are ambitious, we believe that with the knowledge and expertise of our Board of Directors and our Advisors, we will ultimately achieve our objectives.

Applications are invited for:

Title: Africa Initiative for Governance (AIG) Scholarships 2019 - 2020

Description @ https://briscolar..com/2018/09/governance-aig-scholarships-2019-2020.html

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger: I Aborted Pregnancy From My Second Marriage After It Ended by Kylekent59: 10:52pm On Apr 03, 2019
The kind of News that graces FP need serious scritunization .

These people called celebrities are corrupting the minds of the youth, Nigerians as a whole.

It's not just bringing a news such as this to FP to cause traffic, but know that you are also contributing to the destruction of this nation.

Another thing I wanna point out to the mods / bloggers is about the dead.

When a person dies as a result of accident / other means, the exact pic of the person died in action shouldn't be posted.
The handsome pic of the deceased should be posted and not the " in the death act" pic, with this you as a blogger or reporter is respecting the dead, but when tagged with the " death in act pic", it's a kinda insult.

I visited a foreign site, a post was made about a dead person who died as a result of bike crash. The handsome pic of the person was posted and not the horrific one.

I also thank that mod that stopped page 0, it starts with page 1 2 3 and not 0 1 2....

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger: I Aborted Pregnancy From My Second Marriage After It Ended by virginboy1(m): 10:52pm On Apr 03, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Either "what concerns us" OR "wetin consign us"
U cant have it both ways grin

Alljoin
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger: I Aborted Pregnancy From My Second Marriage After It Ended by witchdoctor007(m): 10:53pm On Apr 03, 2019
Pikin wey person dey find cry
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger: I Aborted Pregnancy From My Second Marriage After It Ended by Buhdeuce: 10:55pm On Apr 03, 2019
Isn't this the woman caught with another man in her third marriage?

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger: I Aborted Pregnancy From My Second Marriage After It Ended by Favourobyno27(m): 11:02pm On Apr 03, 2019
undecidedmadam can you please 4 one sec sit your ass down and mediate on what you have done... angry at your age can't you train a child,you abort because you can idiot mtchwww

Paul Okoye Reveals What He Misses Most...(See) / "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni / Tobi: ”I Will Kill Nina, Kill CeeC, Marry Alex"