Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,841 members, 7,817,491 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Don't Cry For Me Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Cry For Me Nigeria (1562 Views)

What Right Does Luggard Has To Proclaim Me Nigeria, That Nnamdi Kanu Dont Have / Forgive Me Nigeria, I Am About To Be Executed In Indonesia... A Must Read!!! / Don't Cry For Me Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Cry For Me Nigeria by krispoly(m): 6:36pm On Jan 17, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOMdFnboAq0

Verse 1:
Don’t cry for me Nigeria. The truth is I never lived here. All through my twenty-two years. I’ve lived in Yemen, Dubai and Britain. And now I’m in prison. As a child I never wore diapers. That’s why I decided to build one. One with explosives. That was my only motive. And now I have to pay. Now I’m in Guantanamo Bay.

Verse2:
Don’t swear for me Nigeria. The truth is that I have left you. I have relocated to Saudi Arabia. The stress is too much there in Nigeria. Goodluck Jonathan I’m sorry. The truth is I left in a hurry. So don’t you worry. Just run the country. I’ll give you directives. From my Blackberry.
Re: Don't Cry For Me Nigeria by PapaBrowne(m): 6:59pm On Jan 17, 2010
Hehehe!!
Very very funny! And creative too!
You gat to watch it!
Re: Don't Cry For Me Nigeria by krispoly(m): 7:10pm On Jan 17, 2010
Tried to embed the video directly onto here but couldn't as I'm not too into IT stuff. If anyone could do that, please do,
Re: Don't Cry For Me Nigeria by DrKnow1(m): 7:21pm On Jan 17, 2010
Nice video
Re: Don't Cry For Me Nigeria by DrKnow1(m): 7:23pm On Jan 17, 2010
Re: Don't Cry For Me Nigeria by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 17, 2010
This topic has already been created.

But I'll embed the video for you anywayz

[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOMdFnboAq0&hl=en_US&fs=1&[/flash]

(1) (Reply)

Finally, I Now Own Niara Land --> Usd10m Deal / Lagos Brt Fares To Increase From N100 To 120 And N50 To N70. August 1 / The Gov Of Rivers State Urge Bonny To Preserve First Anglican Church In W.africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.