Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,458 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

BREAKING NEWS: Comedian Beheads Donald Trump Graphic Photos - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / BREAKING NEWS: Comedian Beheads Donald Trump Graphic Photos (765 Views)

Cyclone Amphan Tears Into India, Bangladesh, 5 Dead (Graphic Photos) / Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) / Saudi Kingdom Beheads 16-year-old For Sending Whatsapp Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS: Comedian Beheads Donald Trump Graphic Photos by Vtrendx: 10:27pm On May 30, 2017
Kathy Griffin beheads Donald Trump in shocking photo shoot

Comedienne Kathy Griffin released a photo of herself holding the decapitated head of a man that resembled US president, Donald Trump

The comedian posed for the gory shot during a photo session with famed photog Tyler Shields, TMZ reports. Is this OK, though? Is she not inciting violence against a sitting president? In this part of the world, she would be probably arrested.

See source >>>>> http://tweemk..com.ng/2017/05/kathy-griffin-beheads-donald-trump-in.html

Lalasticlala mynd44

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Comedian Beheads Donald Trump Graphic Photos by Vtrendx: 10:28pm On May 30, 2017
I pity this lady her arrest is on the way

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Comedian Beheads Donald Trump Graphic Photos by auntysimbiat(f): 10:29pm On May 30, 2017
Chai
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Comedian Beheads Donald Trump Graphic Photos by Caustics: 10:32pm On May 30, 2017
just look at her. trump fanboys wont like this sad sad
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Comedian Beheads Donald Trump Graphic Photos by Epositive(m): 10:40pm On May 30, 2017
she look fearless cool
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Comedian Beheads Donald Trump Graphic Photos by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 30, 2017
Trump is only fighting for the interest of real americans, but they chose not to respect that because he's not a strong supporter of pro LGBT laws. Imagine claiming he was rigged into office by Russia, when we all know that the US is ahead of every country in cyber espionage.

God has put him there already and there's nothing they can do about it. All the hating and propaganda didnt stop him from entering the white house.

I think this woman, however, needs to be arrested. This is too suggestive and sends a radical message that threatens the life of POTUS.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Comedian Beheads Donald Trump Graphic Photos by decatalyst(m): 11:03pm On May 30, 2017
blackberlin:
Imagine claiming he was rigged into office by Russia, when we all know that the US is ahead of every country in cyber espionage.

Bro, think again!

Have you read about Julian Assange or wikileaks, what could be 'stolen' and deposited in the US's supposed cyber space?
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Comedian Beheads Donald Trump Graphic Photos by seunny4lif(m): 11:05pm On May 30, 2017
Try that in Africa or Asia
Fear no go allow do that rubbish to the president
Well it can only happen in USA grin grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Comedian Beheads Donald Trump Graphic Photos by Aaronsrod: 11:36pm On May 30, 2017
She must be put to death for insulting the Lords anointed!
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Comedian Beheads Donald Trump Graphic Photos by Nobody: 11:53pm On May 30, 2017
Gentlemen, if anyone wants civil war 2.0 in Nigeria, kindly replicate this joke with Buhari's head. grin
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Comedian Beheads Donald Trump Graphic Photos by seunny4lif(m): 2:27am On May 31, 2017
grin grin grin
Zoharariel:
Gentlemen, if anyone wants civil war 2.0 in Nigeria, kindly replicate this joke with Buhari's head. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Comedian Beheads Donald Trump Graphic Photos by Nobody: 11:48am On May 31, 2017
decatalyst:

Bro, think again!

Have you read about Julian Assange or wikileaks, what could be 'stolen' and deposited in the US's supposed cyber space?

No I have not, but it still doesn't change the fact that America is the home of hackers and the origin of the internet, so the democrats and their sympathizers need to come up with a better fallacious theory.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Comedian Beheads Donald Trump Graphic Photos by obixcel(m): 12:07pm On May 31, 2017
And here is her petty and fake apologies
“Hey everybody. It’s me, Kathy Griffin. I sincerely apologize. I am just now seeing the reaction of these images,” (Instagram)
“I’m a comic. I cross the line. I move the line, then I cross it. I went way too far,” Griffin said. “The image is too disturbing. I understand how it offends people. It wasn’t funny. I get it. I’ve made a lot of mistakes in my career, I will continue.”

This Lady is SICK, very Deranged, Or Best....suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Comedian Beheads Donald Trump Graphic Photos by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 31, 2017
Baron revenge's while his mother stares in admiration.

(1) (Reply)

Russia Developing Noiseless And AI Equipped Torpedo. / US First Lady, Melania Trump Returns To White House After Successful Kidney Proc / Ghana Removes Statue Of 'racist' Gandhi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.