Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Quater Final Pairing -Nigeria Vs Gabon and Egypt Vs Cameroon - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Quater Final Pairing -Nigeria Vs Gabon and Egypt Vs Cameroon (2288 Views)

Egypt Vs Nigeria AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 on 29th March 2016 / Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) / WCQ: Mido Wants Nigeria, Egypt Pairing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quater Final Pairing -Nigeria Vs Gabon and Egypt Vs Cameroon by hollandis(f): 7:04pm On Jan 17, 2010
Considering the goaless draw with Tunisia ,the Gabonese National team might be eventual winners in their group.With this recent development,the super chickens might eventually avoid such countries as Cameroon and Tunisia.This all depends on the match between Zambia and Cameroon ,any loss or draw by cameroon will mean that the duo of tunisia and cameroon will not qualify for the quater finals
Re: Quater Final Pairing -Nigeria Vs Gabon and Egypt Vs Cameroon by chidyke77(m): 7:31pm On Jan 17, 2010
U didnt get it right coz if cameroon draws tonite d might still qualify based on their last matches and tunisia too. The only obstacle to both of them wl b when cameroon draws tonite and zambia plays draw wt gabon in their last match then u knw is all over for both of them.
Re: Quater Final Pairing -Nigeria Vs Gabon and Egypt Vs Cameroon by hollandis(f): 7:45pm On Jan 17, 2010
you should consider cameroon losing he match too,they are one goal down already 12minutes
Re: Quater Final Pairing -Nigeria Vs Gabon and Egypt Vs Cameroon by chidyke77(m): 7:55pm On Jan 17, 2010
It is possible and one thing i notice is that all these unknown countries in african football are nw playing a better football than those super power of african football except CIV and Egypt. Their players are more determined and agile, thats why our super eagles that played in 1994 ANC and WC are d best we've got coz d spirit to excel and make a name for themselves was there.
I still believe in fresh raw talents for our football development.
Re: Quater Final Pairing -Nigeria Vs Gabon and Egypt Vs Cameroon by hollandis(f): 8:06pm On Jan 17, 2010
Don't mind these two countries (cameroon and nigeria ),they keep recycling their players and they believe too muich on past glory'imagine a country taking an old man(roger milla),they were beaten 6-1 by russia ,a game that saw a player winning highest goal scorer(oleg salenko).
The nations cup is an opportunity for african teams to test run for the world cup. Unfortunately our fate is already certain .Nigeria will be a disaster at the world cup.
contrary to your opinion that CIV is performing well , i beg to differ.The only country that seems to be doing well at the moment is egypt.CIV still hasnt found a strong opposition.

32mins cameroon 0 zambia 1
Re: Quater Final Pairing -Nigeria Vs Gabon and Egypt Vs Cameroon by THEAMAKA(f): 8:12pm On Jan 17, 2010
have some pride! grin
UP NIGERIA!!!
@hollandis
is this what you're doing ehh? rubbish.
Re: Quater Final Pairing -Nigeria Vs Gabon and Egypt Vs Cameroon by hollandis(f): 8:21pm On Jan 17, 2010
@babe
i am coming to see you

half time scores Cameroon 0- Zambia 1
Re: Quater Final Pairing -Nigeria Vs Gabon and Egypt Vs Cameroon by chidyke77(m): 8:22pm On Jan 17, 2010
I agree wt u coz ths recycling of players is killing our futbal upon d abundance of fresh young talents that got energy and power are bn left out. Cameroon has a lot of tired legs and its nw affecting their performance. U cn see wat i mean frm the way they are playing and u wl agree wt me dat ths is nt d indomitable lions that we used to knw.
Re: Quater Final Pairing -Nigeria Vs Gabon and Egypt Vs Cameroon by THEAMAKA(f): 8:24pm On Jan 17, 2010
don't mind me I'm trying to get into futbol/football/soccer now. grin

hollandis:

Don't mind these two countries (cameroon and nigeria ),they keep recycling their players and they believe too muich on past glory'imagine a country taking an old man(roger milla),they were beaten 6-1 by russia ,a game that saw a player winning highest goal scorer(oleg salenko).
The nations cup is an opportunity for african teams to test run for the world cup. Unfortunately our fate is already certain .Nigeria will be a disaster at the world cup.
contrary to your opinion that CIV is performing well , i beg to differ.The only country that seems to be doing well at the moment is egypt.CIV still hasnt found a strong opposition.

32mins cameroon 0 zambia 1

chidyke77:

I agree wt u coz ths recycling of players is killing our futbal upon d abundance of fresh young talents that got energy and power are bn left out. Cameroon has a lot of tired legs and its nw affecting their performance. U cn see wat i mean frm the way they are playing and u wl agree wt me dat ths is nt d indomitable lions that we used to knw.
true.
Re: Quater Final Pairing -Nigeria Vs Gabon and Egypt Vs Cameroon by honeric01(m): 8:29pm On Jan 17, 2010
THE AMAKA:

[color=#ff1199]don't mind me I'm trying to get into futbol/football/soccer now. grin

U better stick to fashion or gossiping because it will take you 20 years to know what football is all about grin grin grin grin
Re: Quater Final Pairing -Nigeria Vs Gabon and Egypt Vs Cameroon by THEAMAKA(f): 8:30pm On Jan 17, 2010
honeric01:

U better stick to fashion or gossiping because it will take you 20 years to know what football is all about grin grin grin grin
and you better butt out of my business.
i post wherever i like, everything starts somewhere, so wetin conern you?
mind your own.
tongue
Re: Quater Final Pairing -Nigeria Vs Gabon and Egypt Vs Cameroon by chidyke77(m): 8:31pm On Jan 17, 2010
If u ask me i would prefer d WC teams to flop so that they wl do a proper tidy up for WC.
@amaka
Are u following d match?
Re: Quater Final Pairing -Nigeria Vs Gabon and Egypt Vs Cameroon by THEAMAKA(f): 8:32pm On Jan 17, 2010
chidyke77:

If u ask me i would prefer d WC teams to flop so that they wl do a proper tidy up for WC.
@amaka
Are u following d match?
I don't know if my cable provider is covering it.
i could surf all the sports channels right now and look for it. too bad there isnt a TV in my room.
  tongue
Re: Quater Final Pairing -Nigeria Vs Gabon and Egypt Vs Cameroon by honeric01(m): 8:33pm On Jan 17, 2010
THE AMAKA:

and you better butt out of my business.
i post wherever i like, everything starts somewhere, so wetin conern you?
mind your own.
 tongue

oya, let's start from somewhere

who hosted the afcon?
who's playing right now?
who is caf president?
does the us have a national football team?
what is their nick name?
who is their coach?
name 10 players from the us national team  tongue tongue tongue

lastly, how old is yakubu? grin grin grin
Re: Quater Final Pairing -Nigeria Vs Gabon and Egypt Vs Cameroon by honeric01(m): 8:34pm On Jan 17, 2010
THE AMAKA:

. too bad there isnt a TV in my room.[/color]  tongue

ha ha ha ha, you are better off playing domino wink cheesy
Re: Quater Final Pairing -Nigeria Vs Gabon and Egypt Vs Cameroon by THEAMAKA(f): 8:35pm On Jan 17, 2010
if you can't read, I'm sorry.
i guess you skipped the part where i said im trying to get into those things now and everything starts from somewhere. i guess the sports section really is a clique.
wtf is your problem anyway? why can't i post here?them use my name swear for you or what?
I'm ignoring you now. . . loser
Re: Quater Final Pairing -Nigeria Vs Gabon and Egypt Vs Cameroon by honeric01(m): 8:39pm On Jan 17, 2010
THE AMAKA:

if you can't read, I'm sorry.
i guess you skipped the part where i said im trying to get into those things now and everything starts from somewhere. i guess the sports section really is a clique.
wtf is your problem anyway? why can't i post here?them use my name swear for you or what?
I'm ignoring you now. . . loser

yes! yes !! yes !!!, i have succeeded in driving her crazy lol, now my money is intact!!!, what is so hard in football to learn? grin grin grin grin, don't forget to check the romance section, somebody just posted a thread on how to live as a virgin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Quater Final Pairing -Nigeria Vs Gabon and Egypt Vs Cameroon by chidyke77(m): 8:43pm On Jan 17, 2010
@honeric
Its like both of u has scores to settle?
Re: Quater Final Pairing -Nigeria Vs Gabon and Egypt Vs Cameroon by THEAMAKA(f): 8:44pm On Jan 17, 2010
chidyke77:

@honeric
i don't even know the guy. he is probably one of my many followers on this forum that follow me like twitter.
let's not derail hollandis' beautiful thread with honeric's foolishness.
Re: Quater Final Pairing -Nigeria Vs Gabon and Egypt Vs Cameroon by honeric01(m): 8:46pm On Jan 17, 2010
chidyke77:

@honeric

yes, you did hers last night, now she's acting as if she doesn't know what she did.

remember me now @ amaka?
Re: Quater Final Pairing -Nigeria Vs Gabon and Egypt Vs Cameroon by honeric01(m): 8:48pm On Jan 17, 2010
THE AMAKA:

i don't even know the guy. he is probably one of my many followers on this forum that follow me like twitter.
let's not derail hollandis' beautiful thread with honeric's foolishness.

u did the following yesternight, it's my turn today. anyways i don't want to derail someone else's thread. see you elsewhere.
Re: Quater Final Pairing -Nigeria Vs Gabon and Egypt Vs Cameroon by hollandis(f): 8:53pm On Jan 17, 2010
@ honeric
leave my babe o.

@ amaka lets see at the other side

@chidyke-the only chance for any WC qualified team to prove themselves is now.All we need is to do the right  thing without being told
Re: Quater Final Pairing -Nigeria Vs Gabon and Egypt Vs Cameroon by honeric01(m): 8:57pm On Jan 17, 2010
hollandis:

@ honeric
leave my babe o.

@chidyke-the only chance for any WC qualified team to prove themselves is now.All we need is to do the right  thing without being told

no worry, i don leave ur baby (pikin)

whichever team we meet is going to be 110% tough, even if it's Malawi (not in the group we're suppose to meet)
Re: Quater Final Pairing -Nigeria Vs Gabon and Egypt Vs Cameroon by chidyke77(m): 9:06pm On Jan 17, 2010
Re: Quater Final Pairing -Nigeria Vs Gabon and Egypt Vs Cameroon by chidyke77(m): 9:06pm On Jan 17, 2010
Cameroon are back for d quarter finals contender leading by 2 goals to 1 in a space of five minutes.
Re: Quater Final Pairing -Nigeria Vs Gabon and Egypt Vs Cameroon by hollandis(f): 9:09pm On Jan 17, 2010
kai 2-1

egypt vs cameroon
wahala deyyyyyyyyyyyy
Re: Quater Final Pairing -Nigeria Vs Gabon and Egypt Vs Cameroon by honeric01(m): 9:12pm On Jan 17, 2010
For where? Cameroon is back in the hot water.

2 : 2

grin
Re: Quater Final Pairing -Nigeria Vs Gabon and Egypt Vs Cameroon by hollandis(f): 9:13pm On Jan 17, 2010
2-2

this match is tough ooooooooooooooooo
Re: Quater Final Pairing -Nigeria Vs Gabon and Egypt Vs Cameroon by hollandis(f): 9:15pm On Jan 17, 2010
cameroon 3 - zambian2
Re: Quater Final Pairing -Nigeria Vs Gabon and Egypt Vs Cameroon by honeric01(m): 9:16pm On Jan 17, 2010
Cameroon just scored the 3rd goal.

3 : 2

That zambia keeper na joromi
Re: Quater Final Pairing -Nigeria Vs Gabon and Egypt Vs Cameroon by hollandis(f): 9:17pm On Jan 17, 2010
lol,the keeper reminds me of emeka amadi

abi him collect bribe for 2nd half?
Re: Quater Final Pairing -Nigeria Vs Gabon and Egypt Vs Cameroon by honeric01(m): 9:18pm On Jan 17, 2010
lol, he needs to be flogged, the first goal was so easy, even a blind eyeama would have caught that ball

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hidden History: Former US President, Thomas Jefferson, Raped A Young Black Girl / It Seems I Have Been Scammed By Bet9ja / Ex-everton Player Thomas Hitzlsperger Says 'he's Gay'.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.