Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,588 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

How Can I Order A Phone Of More Than $100 On Aliexpress? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Can I Order A Phone Of More Than $100 On Aliexpress? (3737 Views)

Should I Order For A Phone From Aliexpress This Period ? / If I Order A Phone On Amazon Will I Pay Custom Duty Again / I Want To Order A Phone From Aliexpress I Want Advice From Gurus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Order A Phone Of More Than $100 On Aliexpress? by Haroun13(m): 11:18pm On May 30, 2017
I want to order a phone from aliexpress, precisely, the Ulefone Vienna. But my friend who wants to help me with it says I can't order more than a $100 device, meaning I can't go for the Vienna, because it's $125.
I need to know if there is anyway to avoid or bypass this limitation.
Answers needed urgently.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Order A Phone Of More Than $100 On Aliexpress? by ojibole(m): 12:21am On May 31, 2017
Yeah you can't order a phone more than $100 dollars all thanks to the stupid CBN policies.

At the moment d maximum u can spend is $100 on access bank cards and gtb bank cards...the best way to by pass it is find someone who has a dorm account n pay the equivalent of the $125 to get the phone but note that the online bank rates ste scary as it's $1 to N375
Re: How Can I Order A Phone Of More Than $100 On Aliexpress? by mykelmeezy: 1:33am On May 31, 2017
find it on eBay or Amazon

or use an escrow like mikkyangel or justi4jesu

thank me later

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Order A Phone Of More Than $100 On Aliexpress? by Clinton594(m): 2:19am On May 31, 2017
You can...
100$ Max per card per month.

So ideally, if you want to buy a product worth $150 , you​have three options.

OPTION 1
1. Wait till last day of the month ,
use your card and fund $100 on your Alipocket .
Then wait till the next day which is new month to fund the remaining $50.
Then when paying, instead of Paying with card, you pay from Alipocket.

OPTION 2
Get two cards,
Fund Alipocket from one, and complete the funding from the second card. Then make purchase from Alipocket.
This one you can complete in a day without waiting till end the month.

Browse how to fund Alipocket.

OPTION 3
go and request a dollar MasterCard. It doesn't have Naira MasterCard restrictions. And it's easy to acquire from GTB. Only that's it's costly.

Go make enquires about the card.

Thanks

8 Likes

Re: How Can I Order A Phone Of More Than $100 On Aliexpress? by Najwal: 8:03am On May 31, 2017
or get a virtual visa card online that you can fund with bitcoin and convert to any usd to pay online
Re: How Can I Order A Phone Of More Than $100 On Aliexpress? by Nobody: 8:33am On May 31, 2017
*USA VERIFIED VCC, VBA and PHONE NUMBER for PayPal Verification

*CANADA VERIFIED VCC, VBA and PHONE NUMBER for PayPal Verification

*EUROPEAN VERIFIED VCC, VBA and PHONE NUMBER for PayPal Verification

*VERIFIED EBAY / AMAZON + PAYPAL ACCOUNTS

*GOOGLE VOICE

*REMOTE DESKTOP (VIRTUAL PRIVATE SERVER) FOR PAYPAL / EBAY ACCOUNT

*MASTER CARD FOR PAYPAL VERIFICATION

Call / Whatsapp : 08100585820
Re: How Can I Order A Phone Of More Than $100 On Aliexpress? by Nobody: 8:34am On May 31, 2017
Najwal:
or get a virtual visa card online that you can fund with bitcoin and convert to any usd to pay online
I have verified US/Canada/Europe Virtual Credit Card for sale
Re: How Can I Order A Phone Of More Than $100 On Aliexpress? by decub: 12:51pm On May 31, 2017
Haroun13:
I want to order a phone from aliexpress, precisely, the Ulefone Vienna. But my friend who wants to help me with it says I can't order more than a $100 device, meaning I can't go for the Vienna, because it's $125.
I need to know if there is anyway to avoid or bypass this limitation.
Answers needed urgently.
Thanks.
You can also use Webmoney.
Re: How Can I Order A Phone Of More Than $100 On Aliexpress? by Cassie75: 12:52pm On May 31, 2017
Tell u what. Its Simple. Go to Xiaomi thread here. Read a few pages. Ask of protein.noobody or any trusted guy there then bang, u've bought your phone and at a little below the bank rate. Its as simple as that,no gimmicks or tricks oo. Cheers
Re: How Can I Order A Phone Of More Than $100 On Aliexpress? by Haroun13(m): 4:03pm On May 31, 2017
mykelmeezy:
Price is higher than on aliexpress.
or use an escrow like mikkyangel or justi4jesu Will try this
[quote]thank me later
How about now? Thanks.
Re: How Can I Order A Phone Of More Than $100 On Aliexpress? by Haroun13(m): 4:03pm On May 31, 2017
mykelmeezy:
Price is higher than on aliexpress.
or use an escrow like mikkyangel or justi4jesu Will try this
[quote]thank me later
How about now?
Re: How Can I Order A Phone Of More Than $100 On Aliexpress? by Haroun13(m): 4:04pm On May 31, 2017
Clinton594:
You can...

OPTION 1

OPTION 2
Get two cards,
Fund Alipocket from one, and complete the funding from the second card. Then make purchase from Alipocket.

OPTION 3
go and request a dollar MasterCard. It doesn't have Naira MasterCard restrictions. And it's easy to acquire from GTB. Only that's it's costly.

Thanks
Thanks a lot.
I think I like option 2 best.
Re: How Can I Order A Phone Of More Than $100 On Aliexpress? by Donsammi(m): 11:31pm On May 31, 2017
I think you can have a view here .

http://www .yomiprof. com/2017/04/how-to-get-barter-virtual-card-for-easy.html?m=1
Re: How Can I Order A Phone Of More Than $100 On Aliexpress? by Cassie75: 9:58am On Jun 01, 2017
Your option two will take u straight to appeal in aliexpress I assure u. If u are unlucky u will b stuck there for months....quote me on this. Cheers and au revoir
Re: How Can I Order A Phone Of More Than $100 On Aliexpress? by fitlaw(m): 1:09pm On Jun 02, 2017
Cassie75:
Your option two will take u straight to appeal in aliexpress I assure u. If u are unlucky u will b stuck there for months....quote me on this. Cheers and au revoir

Yes, you are right, that is what happens to me, they just clear me, you will chat with customer service tired, pls don't do it, if you need to fund ur AliExpress pocket, contact me
Re: How Can I Order A Phone Of More Than $100 On Aliexpress? by noobody(m): 1:32pm On Jun 02, 2017
Make your orders 370-375,read about me on the xiaomi thread,

Call/whatsapp 07051054953
Re: How Can I Order A Phone Of More Than $100 On Aliexpress? by mayorjosh(m): 2:03pm On Jun 02, 2017
Hi here

Can I buy phones from individual sellers on eBay through mall for africa?

I want to be sure before proceeding

Anyone?
Re: How Can I Order A Phone Of More Than $100 On Aliexpress? by salesforce: 3:21pm On Jun 02, 2017
Order it cheap in nigeria
Re: How Can I Order A Phone Of More Than $100 On Aliexpress? by NEROSKY(m): 7:00pm On Sep 25, 2020
Clinton594:
You can...

OPTION 1

OPTION 2
Get two cards,

OPTION 3

Thanks

Sense won kill you �

(1) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos For Free Of Charge / Digit Magazine Names Blackberry 10 ‘the World’s Best Mobile OS’ / Is MTN BBC Now Back To Being Unlimited?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.