Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Should I Order For A Phone From Aliexpress This Period ? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Should I Order For A Phone From Aliexpress This Period ? (2224 Views)

Phone I Ordered From Aliexpress Is Being Held By Nigerian Customs / NIPOST Delivery From Aliexpress / The Item I Ordered From Aliexpress Hijacked In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Order For A Phone From Aliexpress This Period ? by Meister(m): 9:24pm On May 25, 2020
So I want to buy a phone from aliexpress but I I'm worried that it might never get here because of the current situation of things.
Has anyone bought any product from aliexpress recently ?
Re: Should I Order For A Phone From Aliexpress This Period ? by dominique(f): 9:27pm On May 25, 2020
With the current exchange rate, very bad idea

1 Like 6 Shares

Re: Should I Order For A Phone From Aliexpress This Period ? by BrickDevo: 9:33pm On May 25, 2020
dominique:
Nigeria exchanges directly to Chinese yen not dollars
Re: Should I Order For A Phone From Aliexpress This Period ? by Lekan111(m): 10:28pm On May 25, 2020
There might be delay in delivery

Someone should check out my signature, I also need money
Re: Should I Order For A Phone From Aliexpress This Period ? by on3way: 11:00pm On May 25, 2020
Meister:
So I want to buy a phone from aliexpress but I I'm worried that it might never get here because of the current situation of things.
Shipping fees alone is almost the cost of the item
Re: Should I Order For A Phone From Aliexpress This Period ? by Opus85(m): 2:05am On May 26, 2020
Don't even try it. Smart watch i ordered since 28th of february is yet to get to me. They keep increasing the waiting time. The last waiting time will end on 1st of june before i can apply for refund.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Order For A Phone From Aliexpress This Period ? by awoo47: 6:44am On May 26, 2020
dominique:
exchange rate is 380 na...
nt much
Re: Should I Order For A Phone From Aliexpress This Period ? by Meister(m): 6:52am On May 26, 2020
Thanks for the comments guys, I'll leave it be for now
Re: Should I Order For A Phone From Aliexpress This Period ? by uboma(m): 8:08am On May 26, 2020
Meister:

If you are ready to wait, why not....
Re: Should I Order For A Phone From Aliexpress This Period ? by uboma(m): 8:10am On May 26, 2020
on3way:

Shipping fees alone is almost the cost of the item

The Op is concerned about the time it will take to receive the item of he goes ahead with the order.

Not on the fees as you have commented.

1 Like

Re: Should I Order For A Phone From Aliexpress This Period ? by eaddyboy: 10:44am On May 26, 2020
I ordered for four items via AliExpress on February albeit free shipping and the ETA was March ending at most First week of April for the last item but coupled with this pandemic, I received the last two package two weeks ago
Re: Should I Order For A Phone From Aliexpress This Period ? by Tais3: 12:08pm On May 26, 2020
Join this Whatsapp group to get free quality airdrops daily. Thank me later.

https:///JFqjfxLRX9pJobfzpAmBQP
Re: Should I Order For A Phone From Aliexpress This Period ? by HornyTave: 12:58pm On May 26, 2020
BrickDevo:

Nigeria exchanges directly to Chinese yen not dollars

The Naira is based on dollar even The Yen also.

have you seen any supplier on Alibaba quoting Yen when discussing with client? nah. they use dollar

1 Like

Re: Should I Order For A Phone From Aliexpress This Period ? by majiddele75: 1:12pm On May 26, 2020
eaddyboy:
I ordered for four items via AliExpress on February albeit free shipping and the ETA was March ending at most First week of April for the last item but coupled with this pandemic, I received the last two package two weeks ago
Please
How do you receive package from Ali express
Is it directly to your home or how?
I live in Lagos, Yaba area and I need to buy some stuffs
Thanks
Re: Should I Order For A Phone From Aliexpress This Period ? by womenareapes: 5:36pm On May 26, 2020
majiddele75:
Please How do you receive package from Ali express Is it directly to your home or how? I live in Lagos, Yaba area and I need to buy some stuffs Thanks
directly to your State postal service (via nipost).
Re: Should I Order For A Phone From Aliexpress This Period ? by eaddyboy: 12:25pm On May 27, 2020
majiddele75:

Please
How do you receive package from Ali express
Is it directly to your home or how?
I live in Lagos, Yaba area and I need to buy some stuffs
Thanks
You'll receive it directly to your nearest post office in Yaba via Nipost
Re: Should I Order For A Phone From Aliexpress This Period ? by isgombe: 12:55pm On May 30, 2020
I want to buy a phone in aliexpress but i contacted the seller he told me they are not sending to Nigeria for now. but on aliexpress it shows delivery to nigeria is available on that store. is it advisable to make d order?

or is their any recommendation for another store to buy xiaomi phone. its not an urgent order
Re: Should I Order For A Phone From Aliexpress This Period ? by eaddyboy: 1:53pm On May 30, 2020
isgombe:
I want to buy a phone in aliexpress but i contacted the seller he told me they are not sending to Nigeria for now. but on aliexpress it shows delivery to nigeria is available on that store. is it advisable to make d order?

or is their any recommendation for another store to buy xiaomi phone. its not an urgent order
There is a guy that sells Xiaomi phones here in Nairaland, he has a thread and even does POD, has a web site and is based in Sokoto, do you fancy giving him a try
Re: Should I Order For A Phone From Aliexpress This Period ? by isgombe: 4:05pm On May 30, 2020
eaddyboy:
There is a guy that sells Xiaomi phones here in Nairaland, he has a thread and even does POD, has a web site and is based in Sokoto, do you fancy giving him a try

yeah
Re: Should I Order For A Phone From Aliexpress This Period ? by selfdefence: 4:42pm On May 30, 2020
Op why not buy from the known brands around?

That it's cheap online doesn't mean it will be cheap when it gets here after logistics and duty being paid.
Re: Should I Order For A Phone From Aliexpress This Period ? by rash47(m): 8:41pm On May 30, 2020
Jumia will do, just one month, you will get your delivery
Re: Should I Order For A Phone From Aliexpress This Period ? by Mohbola(f): 11:07pm On May 31, 2020
It'll take days

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Company Building An Android Tablet / Four Websites To Send Free Sms On The Internet / Blackberry Z30 Specs, Price & Where To Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.