Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,454 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Love Hiccups - Literature (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love Hiccups (865579 Views)

Top 10 Nairaland Stories Of The Week / Top 10 Nairaland Stories Of The Week / Introducing Top 10 Stories Of The Week ( Nomination Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (143) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Hiccups by SurestG(f): 1:49pm On Jul 20, 2017
queenitee:
Mehn, K.C iyaff die. I feel like Jane isn't dating Ben, it's just to make Nate Jealous.
Dami, wetin K.C do you now? Sorry K.C love
I agree with you, I think she's doing that to spite Nate.

Kimberlywest continue o, thanks for not inviting me. Yungeez bro-in-law, if not that you mentioned me here, I wouldn't have heard anything about Love hiccups thanks tho

The message K.C received was from that Doctor Raphael and its obvious he doesn't love the lady sef
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 20, 2017
Silensa:

my dear you can say that again, my life went into hibernation when i realised that an issue i thought dead was fully alive and active in her mind. she later forgot but ....... undecided
Why did i have the feeling that.... *Shedding tears*
Re: Love Hiccups by Silensa(m): 2:45pm On Jul 20, 2017
princ007:
Why did i have the feeling that.... *Shedding tears*

my brother abeg just allow it to rest. It is an experience that i don't even wish for my worse enemy.

After God, fear Women
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 20, 2017
Silensa:

my brother abeg just allow it to rest. It is an experience that i don't even wish for my worse enemy.

After God, fear Women
Hmmmm..... Sis not bro
Re: Love Hiccups by xprezz02(f): 5:24pm On Jul 20, 2017
where is Kimberlywest ooh...coman kwontinue dan allah
Re: Love Hiccups by PreshyG(f): 5:33pm On Jul 20, 2017
Hehehehehehe. Shey na una no biliv in luv? Kc and Nate... e dey sweet ma belle for una. Kimberly, nice job u're doing...
Re: Love Hiccups by dammyd46(m): 6:26pm On Jul 20, 2017
highest salvage Dami weldone o...I wonder how KC's face was when she mentioned the doctor WTF abeg I can't laugh o.....Nate calm down so you don't get played bro.....

Re: Love Hiccups by dammyd46(m): 6:31pm On Jul 20, 2017
KC and Dami just made my day......nice job KimberlyWest....#gbayi

Re: Love Hiccups by Nickibeauty(f): 6:44pm On Jul 20, 2017
Kimberlywest where are you since morning o
Re: Love Hiccups by Hadampson(m): 7:58pm On Jul 20, 2017
Coman update this story kimberlywest before i blow your head with sawn-off shotgun
Re: Love Hiccups by Hadampson(m): 8:00pm On Jul 20, 2017
Jane and dami... pepper dem ganggrin Show them pepper very well
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 20, 2017
Life is a mirror...
Things going the other way for the duo.... I mean trio!......
Life is a mirage.
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 20, 2017
HEHEHE I laugh in Mr. Flavour's voice!!!

grin grin there you are. This is just so karma good. K.C see yourself hahahahahahahaahaha. I like it.....no no no....I love Dami grin. She said YES. Chai!!!

Vivky hasnt forgiven. Infact, I suppose both mama and Vicky are ontop of it.....masalla. KEN.....RUN FOR YOUR LIFE BOY

This Nathanijane story tire me finish. Nate find someone oitside the office mehn undecided. I think Ben and Jane are cousins or something.....

#TeamVickyVengeance

Kimkardashian I am here, finally cool
Re: Love Hiccups by yungeez(m): 8:26pm On Jul 20, 2017
Whr Is Dis Girl Nah, Abi She Don Truly Carry Belle grin StephenGee12 Whr U Carry Kimberlywest Go Abi She Don Run Go Mars?
Re: Love Hiccups by Silensa(m): 10:00pm On Jul 20, 2017
princ007:
Hmmmm..... Sis not bro

Sorry oo ma'am, guess i was carried away. Let me reformate my eye small so that it won't happen again
Re: Love Hiccups by Jane1234f(f): 10:10pm On Jul 20, 2017
Pregnant kimberlywest in (hormobolanle's voice) please come and update biko
Re: Love Hiccups by Emperor380(m): 11:03pm On Jul 20, 2017
Mummy u are awesome...

Nate and K.C I pity you guys oo....But on a second thought, I think u guys are paying for the things u did to girls ....a little bit of struggle for luv.
Re: Love Hiccups by wizsolzy(m): 1:56am On Jul 21, 2017
Hadampson:
Na ELERAN you know sabi them
Those people wey dey kill cows, rams, goats, fishes, rats or anything kill-ablegringrin

Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 21, 2017
See mentions!

Sorry friends, I don't know what I did to Airtel, my data subscription keeps expiring before the due date.

I will update soon.

Thanks for your patience.
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 21, 2017
Cont'd.

Nate woke up and for the first time in years he decided to dress up and follow his mum to church.

Few minutes later, he heard his mum's voice downstairs.

''Nate, I am leaving for church''

''Wait''

''What happened? Your food is on the table''

He sat down and started to re-think the decision he's just made.

''I'm not going anywhere'' he hissed and laid on his bed again but he soon climbed down as his conversation with Jane the previous day came to his mind; she had told him about her previous relationship with a non-church guy and how she has vowed to never date any guy who doesn't go to church.

''Nathaniel'' his mum's voice brought him out of reverie.

''Mum, I'm coming'' he shouted.

He locked his door and hissed before leaving ''Dad has travelled and I have to keep mum company, that's why I'm doing this, not for any lady'' he murmured to himself, as if this is the first time his mum would be going to church without his dad.

His mum was surprised when she saw him.
''Nate, where are you going to''

''Church'' he answered casually and turned to his mum's driver ''Chima, give me the keys''

The driver handed the car keys to him and he smiled and asked him to go.

''Nate, are you sure? Is it the malaria that's making you do this?''

''Mum, Malaria is gone and I'm perfectly okay'' he answered and opened the door for his mum.
She gave him one last look before entering the car.

He smiled and walked to the driver's seat and sank in ''Mum, I can feel you boring holes into my skin with your eyes, I'm perfectly okay, I just feel like going to church today to thank my creator'' he said to her while driving out of the compound.

Ken drove to church singing happily, the previous day, he had succedded in getting rid of the bedsheet when his wife went out for treatment.

''...I am so glad that Jesus loves me, Jesus loves me, even me...'' He sang till he drove into the church compound.

Nate was over-joyed when he got into his mum's church and saw Jane sitting at the part marked 'Youth Auditorium''

Unfortunatly, he had to sit close to his mum, to prove to her or rather, to deceive himself that he didn't come because of any lady.

While the sermon was going on, his attention on Jane was more than the attention he was giving the preacher.

Finally the service came to an end and when his mum bowed her head to pray, he rushed to Jane's seat.

''Nate'' she called in surprise.

''Jane, how are you?''

''I'm fine, you didn't tell me you've finally started attending church''

He pointed to his mum ''I came cuz my mum needed me, not because of any other reason''

''That's so nice of you''

''So you attend this church?''

''Yeah, I attend this church but this is not my parish, this is Benjamin's parish'' she replied with a smile.

At the mention of the name ''Benjamin'' his smile morphed into a frown.

''I see''

She laughed ''Here he comes, Isn't he the most handsome guy in this church?'' she asked with her eyes fixed on Benjamin.

Anger soared through his whole body as he looked at Benjamin, when their eyes met, he rolled his eyes at him and turned to Jane ''See you at the office tomorrow'' without even waiting for a reply, he hissed and walked off.

K.C has been in his room since the day Dami told him about her relationship with Doctor Raphael, he could still remember how he almost stopped breathing when Doctor Raphael came that evening and Dami left with him, after pleading with him to lock her door whenever he decides to leave.

''What have I done to deserve all this'' he asked with his hands on his head.

Normally, Dami would come to visit him, if she doesn't see him after two days, but it's been six days now and she has not visited, worst still, she called just twice in those six days.

He was still sullen, when his phone rang and he answered happily.

''Hello Dami''

''K.C, how are you doing, hope you went to church today?'' she asked.

He rubbed his forehead, he should have known that she only called to know if he went to church or not.

''No, I didn't go, I'm ill'' he lied, atleast that will make her to come to his house.

''Oh! I'm so sorry K.C, I pray you get better soon, the lord is your strength''

Not exactly what he was expecting to hear.

''Will you please come over?'' he said to her.

''I would have loved to, but Raphael asked me to come to his house today, he's already outside my gate, bye, Get well soon'' she said and hung up.

''Raphael, I hate you'' he screamed and smashed his phone on the wall.

Ken has just returned from church, every other person went to their respective churches except for his wife and their little baby.
He rushed upstairs, he couldn't wait to hold his child and his wife.

''Sweetheart, I am ba...'' he stopped abruptly when he saw the replica of the bedsheet he burned the previous day.

''What is this?'' he asked his smiling wife.

''Bedsheet! I didn't see the other one, so I bought another one, Infact three, Incase one goes missing again''

Tbc.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love Hiccups by bummybummy(f): 9:26am On Jul 21, 2017
Kc sorry ehn, don't worry Dami z still coming to u and Vicky should stop punishing Ken too. tnx for d update
Re: Love Hiccups by Kimkardashain(f): 9:39am On Jul 21, 2017
weldne baby
Re: Love Hiccups by yungeez(m): 10:08am On Jul 21, 2017
Dis update 2 short nah... kimberlywest my sweet sister inlaw, cum nd do sumtin
Re: Love Hiccups by igit270: 10:13am On Jul 21, 2017
Weldon Kim. but seriously Vicky I don't blame u but as a xtain u claim to be,do u tink u are doing d right tin? just a question.

and to all mother n mum to be, learn from dis how will u av a child dat don't like going to worship center, not even wen grown up,u see if dat how our parent brought us up wat would v be our faith now?don't forget train ur children in d way of d lord ,remember a time will com for storm of the world n u mite not be dre for them how will dey survive?
and don't forget u are just a guidance who will give report to d owner. let come and be going
Re: Love Hiccups by bimberry1307(f): 10:30am On Jul 21, 2017
Hmmm, I'm liking this Vicky's method of punishing her husband. He's going to regret his actions every time he sees the bedspread.
Re: Love Hiccups by Ansasan(f): 10:37am On Jul 21, 2017
hahahahahahaha... Vicky why art thou tormenting Ken like this?
K.C and Nate are doing themselves witchcraft by deceiving themselves.
Re: Love Hiccups by herosakin777(m): 10:47am On Jul 21, 2017
Kimberlywest nice work enjoying every bit of this story more knowledge wisdom and grace to u......
All three friends in love trouble how will the come out of it wholly all in the hands of kimberlywest. We are staying tune to this wonderful stagnation to see that
Re: Love Hiccups by xprezz02(f): 1:40pm On Jul 21, 2017
Uminem02 coman read interesting story...
Re: Love Hiccups by uminem02(m): 2:27pm On Jul 21, 2017
xprezz02:
Uminem02 coman read interesting story...
Pg 0-81,,i'll pass
Re: Love Hiccups by adeoyun(m): 2:52pm On Jul 21, 2017
Dami......why
Jane.......why
Vicky.......why
Chai lipsrsealed
Kimberlywest I see you
Re: Love Hiccups by LeEberry(m): 3:25pm On Jul 21, 2017
dammyd46:
highest salvage Dami weldone o...I wonder how KC's face was when she mentioned the doctor WTF abeg I can't laugh o.....Nate calm down so you don't get played bro.....
Walahi I dey fear for Nate... hope Jane isn't anoda karashika in his life.
Re: Love Hiccups by rosalieene(f): 3:27pm On Jul 21, 2017
lmaooooo
Things has Really turned bad for Nate and k. c

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (143) (Reply)

Black Maria / United In Betrayal / IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.