Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Love Hiccups - Literature (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love Hiccups (865064 Views)

Top 10 Nairaland Stories Of The Week / Top 10 Nairaland Stories Of The Week / Introducing Top 10 Stories Of The Week ( Nomination Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (143) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Hiccups by bummybummy(f): 9:44am On Jul 22, 2017
Ken u supposed to let ur wife now not to b kipn secret from her. tnx for d update
Re: Love Hiccups by Pinkfeet: 10:04am On Jul 22, 2017
k.c and Nate grin > grin shocked
Re: Love Hiccups by rachealfst(f): 10:37am On Jul 22, 2017
rachealfst:
Dami !!! How many times did I call you? Abeg if this is a joke, please stop it already.
Yepaa....see friend zone aye!
KC! What to do? Dami has friend zoned you.
KimberlyWest you are not nice at all and by God's grace this story will make it to the 'top story of the week'
Yea...I'm quoting myself. I said it and it came to pass. Love hiccups! Next week's 'Top story of the week'
Congrats, KimberlyWest. And thanks to everyone who voted.

3 Likes

Re: Love Hiccups by Akinwale14(m): 11:01am On Jul 22, 2017
princ007:
Yes oo,atleast his wife should be aware to avoid another problem in the nearest future
yes now I no like d guy at all no wonder his father hate him
Re: Love Hiccups by bilirayz(f): 11:16am On Jul 22, 2017
I just have to come out from my ghost mode, I love this story, keep it coming dearie
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 22, 2017
princ007:
Hmmmm.... How sure are you?
100% sure dear. wink
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 22, 2017
Vicoch:
100% sure dear. wink
So you want to be single for ever and ever? Hmmm
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 22, 2017
Akinwale14:
yes now I no like d guy at all no wonder his father hate him
Akinwale14 VS Ken. Lol
Re: Love Hiccups by Akinwale14(m): 12:49pm On Jul 22, 2017
princ007:
Akinwale14 VS Ken. Lol
lol
Re: Love Hiccups by do4luv14(m): 12:59pm On Jul 22, 2017
Wow!!!! What a ride, and am finally here,

but KIM like seriously., I feel like arresting you for keeping gluded to ma fone since yesterday grin
Re: Love Hiccups by Silensa(m): 2:17pm On Jul 22, 2017
princ007:
Eh! You and who?

why am I not Suprised? Denial didn't start with you and if Jesus experienced it from the hand of Peter, what of me?

But in all, you are and Still the one i will strive to have. Don't forget that i am Still on my knee
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 22, 2017
princ007:
So you want to be single for ever and ever? Hmmm

Not really, but I'll love to grow with ma children, there's baby mama for that and there's surrogacy just in case the former fails, I'm not sure I'll be ready for all the hullabaloos of relationship or marriage, I'm so gamophobic that it scares poo outta me. Believe me or not, love exists or not, there will always be problems in relationships! Gargantuan higgledy piggledy. .....

1 Like

Re: Love Hiccups by Silensa(m): 2:21pm On Jul 22, 2017
stephenGee12:

which type of gun do u want my sister.
and how much do u have grin grin
U pple shud help me beg my wife biko I want to carry her and run away she no gree me.
#team_nate&kc

abeg my dear don't try it at all, don't give princ007 the gun cos i don't trust her a bit. She can do and undo with that gun
Re: Love Hiccups by Lildiamond: 2:54pm On Jul 22, 2017
I'm in love with this story
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 22, 2017
Silensa:

why am I not Suprised? Denial didn't start with you and if Jesus experienced it from the hand of Peter, what of me?

But in all, you are and Still the one i will strive to have. Don't forget that i am Still on my knee
Hmmmm
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 22, 2017
Vicoch:

Not really, but I'll love to grow with ma children, there's baby mama for that and there's surrogacy just in case the former fails, I'm not sure I'll be ready for all the hullabaloos of relationship or marriage, I'm so gamophobic that it scares poo outta me. Believe me or not, love exists or not, there will always be problems in relationships! Gargantuan higgledy piggledy. .....
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 22, 2017
Vicoch:

That makes two of us then.. Lol
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 22, 2017
Silensa:

abeg my dear don't try it at all, don't give princ007 the gun cos i don't trust her a bit. She can do and undo with that gun
Lol... I will first of all test it on you nah
Re: Love Hiccups by Silensa(m): 5:46pm On Jul 22, 2017
princ007:
Lol... I will first of all test it on you nah

I already know and that's why I am already urinating on myself. Don't know what can save me in this situation
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 22, 2017
Silensa:

I already know and that's why I am already urinating on myself. Don't know what can save me in this situation
Hahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 22, 2017
rachealfst:
Yea...I'm quoting myself. I said it and it came to pass. Love hiccups! Next week's 'Top story of the week'
Congrats, KimberlyWest. And thanks to everyone who voted.

You shall decree a thing and it shall come to pass. grin It really came to pass and I'm so excited about it.

Thanks to everyone especially you and Ayomicome who never forgets to vote for me every week.

1 Like

Re: Love Hiccups by daviscash: 7:03pm On Jul 22, 2017
ken you derserve mre,because na you craze pasTnk you kim
Re: Love Hiccups by rachealfst(f): 8:08pm On Jul 22, 2017
KimberlyWest:

You shall decree a thing and it shall come to pass. grin It really came to pass and I'm so excited about it.

Thanks to everyone especially you and Ayomicome who never forgets to vote for me every week.
You are welcome dear sis. You deserve it, Love hiccups deserves it. Ride on, more grace. Much love!
Re: Love Hiccups by adeoyun(m): 8:35pm On Jul 22, 2017
KimberlyWest:

How do they vote let's vote for you
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 22, 2017
.....exactly my point. Forgiving is like opening more corridors for dishonesty. See Ken, exactly as I had inagined. In no time, Kath will ask to be tucked in.

Someone please kill this Nate and Jane scene....do they bore me with their subtle immature banters. undecided

Make the fire 7 times more for K.C and trust me, these lions ain't vegetarians.
Re: Love Hiccups by solz23(m): 9:19pm On Jul 22, 2017
Feeling hungry, just hope dinner will be served today...
Re: Love Hiccups by Folasima(f): 9:27pm On Jul 22, 2017
solz23:
U spoke my mind
Re: Love Hiccups by femialade(m): 9:38pm On Jul 22, 2017
Wow!!! I'm finally here after 2 days of reading. @Op what a lovely story. really looking forward to how things will turn out for K.C and Nate. More grease to ur elbow ma'am
Re: Love Hiccups by igit270: 9:57pm On Jul 22, 2017
Kim how can I vote
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 22, 2017
Cont'd.

''Mr. Man, i have patients to attend to, what do you want?'' The doctor grinned self-consciously.

''Doctor Raphael, Let's talk man to man'' K.C replied.

His eyes crinkled at the corners ''Man to man?''

Fighting the urge to hold him by his tie and strangle him, K.C nodded and sat down on the only available seat in the doctor's office. ''Do you actually love Dami?''

Pressing his hand to his forehead, the doctor answered ''Mr, K.C you should be wiser than this, did you actually think I will answer that question? Not all of us are love sick kids, you know that''

''So, you don't actually love her, so what's your reason for asking her out''

''Are you her guardian or what? She was posted to this hospital, she's under me, so what the hell is your problem?''

''If not for me, she would be in Edo state, serving now'' K.C replied angrily.

Earlier on, he had to use the one thing he hates most; his father's name and power, he had to use it to manipulate the posting so that Dami would serve in the university's teaching hospital, so she would be close to him and now it's becoming clear that he made a very big mistake by doing that.

''Good, thanks for helping me get closer to her'' The doctor replied with a smirk.

''You will pay for this'' K.C retorted.

The doctor laughed and then gestured to the door ''Some of us don't have wealthy parents and we have to work before we eat, today is thursday and I have a surgery to perform this evening, please leave''

K.C stood up calmly and gave the doctor one last hateful look before walking towards the door.

''It's obvious you're love sick, go to a doctor, so he can prescribe the right drugs for you'' the doctor replied with a frown and K.C hissed loudly.

''What do you know about love'' K.C asked still rolling his eyes at the doctor.

''I know little about love and from that little, I am one hundred percent sure you are in love with Dami''

K.C scowled at him and was about leaving when the doctor spoke again ''Too bad you will never have her, I will make sure of that''

K.C walked out without answering, other important thoughts were running in his mind already, thoughts like how he would tell Dami that the doctor doesn't love her.

''She won't believe me'' he murmured and then glanced down the hallway and saw Dami, he forced a smile at her and she waved at him and started walking towards him.

''D, how is work?'' he asked as soon as she got close.

''Fine, what are you doing here'' she asked.

''Just came to...'' He stopped mid-way when he looked at her face and saw her looking behind him and smiling.

''Wh..wha..'' he stuttered and looked behind him, no need to ask what or whom she's looking at, because he turned and saw Doctor Raphael walking towards them, smiling sheepishly at Dami.

''K.C I will see you later'' she said to him.

''Wait a minut...''

Too late! She was already walking towards doctor Raphael.

Something crumpled inside him as he watched them hug.
He hissed and walked away straight to his car.

Nate walked into Jane's office after working for 7 hours without a break and what he saw broke his heart into pieces.

''Benjamin, what are you doing here?'' he asked calmly but inwardly he was far from calm.

''I came to visit my sweetheart'' Benjamin replied carassing Jane's cheeks.

Watching them and hearing those words, were like acid to his whole body.

''Oh, that's good, welcome, just remember that this is an office and she has work to do'' he answered, his voice husky with tension.

''Sir, he actually brought chocolates for me, would you like to have some'' Jane asked with a smile.

His head jerked to her side and he shot her an angry glance ''Thanks miss, but I'm not interested'' he rasped and walked away without bothering to shut the door.

He got to his office and held his chest as he breathed unsteadily, his insides were quivering, his whole body was practically on fire.

For the rest of the day, he couldn't concentrate on his work.

''Welcome back darling'' Vicky greeted her husband with open arms.

He smiled and hugged her back, atleast those sheets were no longer there to give him nightmare, he actually succedded in burning one the previous day.

''Where's my lil champ'' he asked.

''He's sleeping, you know he doesn't joke with his beauty sleep'' she answered and led him by the hand, into the bedroom.

His eyes widened when he saw the bedsheet on the bed again.

''What is this''

''I told you I bought three, incase one goes missing and one went missing yesterday, so i brought out another one'' she answered and went and laid in the bed.

''Vicky, why are you doing all this?''

''Just to remind myself that I have the most responsible husband in this whole world, besides, this bedsheet is my favourite'' she answered and hit the bed gently with her hands ''there's enough space for two''

''Vicky, please stop torturing me''

''This is just the beginning, trust me, I know about the money you sent to your beloved, Mrs Kath Kennedy'

Tbc.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 22, 2017
solz23:

grin Dinner is ready, although, It's just noodles and egg, I'm busy, if not, I would have made pounded yam and soup.
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 22, 2017
do4luv14:
Wow!!!! What a ride, and am finally here,

but KIM like seriously., I feel like arresting you for keeping gluded to ma fone since yesterday grin

Please come and arrest me cheesy cheesy In this recession that food is expensive, If you arrest me, I will get free food.

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (143) (Reply)

Black Maria / United In Betrayal / IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.