Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,772 members, 7,831,479 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Love Hiccups - Literature (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love Hiccups (866392 Views)

Top 10 Nairaland Stories Of The Week / Top 10 Nairaland Stories Of The Week / Introducing Top 10 Stories Of The Week ( Nomination Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (143) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Hiccups by Kimkardashain(f): 12:34pm On Jul 28, 2017
stephenGee12:

That's my boy.
I taught u well.
Keep it up.
Don't mind dat ur mummy twinnie it is her that wud later be saying she want to pick the traditional wedding and she want to organize.

Silensa and pric007.
Hmmmm

Silensa no let hadampson catch u ooo.
Unless.......wat happened back in 2000 wud repeat itself.

Kimkardashian just don't let me catch u ooo.

Do4luv oginni wu u wan arrest

Abeg wu has seen hadampson oooo.
emmm. me i want my nephew to get married, bt i still need 2 interview the grl EmpressT,
inlaw'm
Re: Love Hiccups by stephenGee12(m): 12:39pm On Jul 28, 2017
Kimkardashain:

emmm. me i want my nephew to get married, bt i still need 2 interview the grl EmpressT,
inlaw'm

Okay if u say so.
Sha don't scare the girl ooo.
Or else
Re: Love Hiccups by Kimkardashain(f): 12:41pm On Jul 28, 2017
stephenGee12:

Okay if u say so. Sha don't scare the girl ooo. Or else
Re: Love Hiccups by Kimkardashain(f): 12:41pm On Jul 28, 2017
stephenGee12:

Okay if u say so. Sha don't scare the girl ooo. Or else
ah! inlaw am nt harsh na.
Re: Love Hiccups by stephenGee12(m): 12:53pm On Jul 28, 2017
Kimkardashain:
ah! inlaw am nt harsh na.

We. Shall c
Re: Love Hiccups by Sanniboi(m): 1:34pm On Jul 28, 2017
pls, kimberlywest we they wait for today update Ho. More strength added to u
Re: Love Hiccups by Hadampson(m): 3:50pm On Jul 28, 2017
KimberlyWest:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Hadampson is the one in-charge of hot water, I'm not sure he's willing to release any cuz his 5th and 6th wife just left him today.
Hot water coming through, everybody leave the way.. H
erosakin777 pass me the massage oil
Re: Love Hiccups by bimberry1307(f): 3:59pm On Jul 28, 2017
kim baby, c'mon drop something.
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 28, 2017
Ghost reader

hey Kimberly.....nice write up all d way.
pls give KC anoda chance with Dami nooowwww.... nd hope Nate isnt planning to suprise us cos it wont b funny a little bit
getting pissd off with ken's papa, y he neva forgiv since...nawaooo
Re: Love Hiccups by lukfame(m): 4:41pm On Jul 28, 2017
Started reading days back and I can only thank you for job well done...
Thanks for making my week
Re: Love Hiccups by talk2saintify(m): 4:42pm On Jul 28, 2017
KimberlyWest:

Nate opened his mouth is surprise ''cou what?''
''Cousin'' Benjamin answered.
''Boyfriend'' Jane added.
''Let me get this right? She is your cousin'' Nate said and Benjamin nodded in affirmation.
''He is my boyfriend''
''Oh! So this is why you've been behaving like a Jealous lover'' Benjamin said and burst into another round of laughter.
''What?'' Jane asked when Nate stared at her without saying a word.
''You almost gave me heart attack'' he admitted, unashamedly.
''Why would I give you heart attack when we're just friends'' Jane drawled.
''Don't play naive with me'' He answered and drew her into his arms.
''I lo..
''Isn't it too late for the 'L' word, that word scares me'' Nate interrupted.

''I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to my Benjamin, my sweetheart'' Jane answered hitting him playfully.
''So,you're guys are still friends or is there something else I should know'' Benjamin asked.
''Nah, I'm her boyfriend'' Nate answered.
''I don't remember you asking me out''
''I already know your answer, so no point in doing that''
''So, does it mean you now believe in love and it existence?'' Jane asked looking directly into his eyes.
''I will think about that''
''What are we waiting for? Let's celebrate'' Benjamin said and started walking into the resturant again.
''yes'' they answered in unison.
Nate turned and was about going in, when he saw another familiar figure coming out of the resturant.
His eyes widened and he screamed ''Bella''

Tbc.

talk2saintify:

Ben and Jane ain't dating ''my tots duo''.. why does Jane always call him SWEETHEART ah think she trying to twist everything..
Girls can call any one SWEETHEART especially a close friend!!

Saintify yhu sef yhu can predict for Africa grin grin

1 Like

Re: Love Hiccups by nesta101(f): 4:47pm On Jul 28, 2017
Adesina12:

I am here and how do u want it grin
i want it hot, buttery, served in hot pepper soup. its actually called popcorn la peppersoup wink
Adesina12:

I am here and how do u want it grin
i want it hot, buttery, served in hot pepper soup. its actually called popcorn la peppersoup
Re: Love Hiccups by Adesina12: 4:54pm On Jul 28, 2017
nesta101:
i want it hot, buttery, served in hot pepper soup. its actually called popcorn la peppersoup winki want it hot, buttery, served in hot pepper soup. its actually called popcorn la peppersoup

wow!!!

That is a special popcorn for special people

...hummmm I wanna know in order to know how to serve you your desire wink

1 Like

Re: Love Hiccups by Lildiamond: 5:19pm On Jul 28, 2017
Thumbs up
Re: Love Hiccups by Twinkle004(f): 5:32pm On Jul 28, 2017
Wow Kimberlywes, I lack what to say. Have been glued to my phone for the past two days. Your story is one of a kind.
Am happy for Nate, at least he found love again
Kc don't worry Dami will see the true color of Raphael. Just that you and Nate must suffer a bit since you guys don't believe in love and have also suffer the ladies.
Ken father need to explain to us how a 5 years old boy can kill his mother and you hated your only son for more than 25 years. That is serious
Re: Love Hiccups by Dessydemmy: 5:35pm On Jul 28, 2017
Weldone Vicky, stand for him now he need a shoulder to lean on. K.C and Nate: I have always know these guys will turn to mumu for love. Weldone my dear sister, God bless you real good.
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 28, 2017
Cont'd.

Nate pulled his phone away from his ears as Juliet screamed happily.

''I've missed you and I was wondering if you have any plans for saturday evening'' he said happily.

''Of course I don't, even if I had I would cancel it''

''So can we meet in Ikenga's resturant?'' he asked, even though he already knows the answer.

''I will be there, you don't know how much I've been hoping for this call''

''4PM'' Nate said to her.

''4PM it is then, hope no problem?''

''No, not at all, I just feel like seeing you and apologizing for how unfairly I've treated you, I really feel sorry for the way I've treated you and I'm willing to start afresh''

''Nate, I still love you and I already forgive you for that, I knew you would soon realize that you also love me''

''Yeah, yeah, hope you will be there?''

''I won't miss it for anything in the world''

''Thanks baby, see you on saturday''

''I can't wait'' she answered excitedly.

''Dress beautifully for me'' he replied seductively.

''You know i will''

''Bye'' he said and ended the call.

He dropped his phone and laughed before switching on his laptop to continue the day's work.

K.C walked lazily into the popular and busy resturant, he has finally decided to take his sister's advice and give Dami some space.
Since the day he was given that advice, he hasn't called nor visited her. At first the thought of it had been killing but he soon got used to it and it's becoming more easy than he imagined.

His T.V has become his new companion, he rarely thinks of anything else whenever he's infront of it, but today he got really bored and decided to visit the resturant and see real people instead of film characters.

He was about ordering for his food when he sighted a familiar figure coming into the resturant, he smiled and was about walking towards her when he realized that she has seen him and was walking towards him.

''Who do we have here?'' he asked as soon as she got to him.

''Do I know you'' she replied.

''Matilda, are you serious?''

''I'm Matilda, but sincerely speaking, i don't know who you are''

''Okay, maybe it's the wrong Matilda'' he answered and turned back to the waiter.

''How can I forget the first guy I dated in the university'' she answered and hugged him from behind.

''You didn't change a bit, you're still the Matilda I know'' he replied, laughing.

''So you actually believed I've forgotten you?'' she asked.

''For a moment, I actually believed''

''How can I forget you, the guy that took my virg...

He interrupted her by clasping a hand over her mouth and using the other hand to wave at her.

''This is not the right place to discuss that'' he said to her and removed his hand.

Laughing, she answered ''I lost count of the number of girls you dated in just first year''

He tilted his head sidewards ''So you were actually counting? That sounds like Jealousy to me''

''Don't be silly, I was just helping you keep record, incase of necessity'' she replied and they both laughed.

''Hey, look how much you've grown, and you've gotten fat but in the right places though''

She jabbed her hand on his arm ''You've not changed, no woman likes to be told that she's fat''

''Are you kidding me? With a body like this, I don't mind rekindling that old flame'' K.C said and winked at her.

''You've not changed a bit, So what brought you back to UNN?''

''Ph.D brought me, you?'' he asked. and shook his head tiredly.

''Ph.D also''

''woah! Best day ever, I can't believe you've turned into a grown woman, a beautiful one at that''

''Was I ugly?''

''Not at all, back then you were thin but now, I can't even believe my eyes, curvy and beautiful Matilda'' he complimented, holding her hands.

''You better believe it cuz we will be seeing more of each other, so get used to the idea of having me around and please stop looking at me like you want to eat me''

''Only if you're Jollof rice'' he joked and she hit him playfully.

''Let's do some catching up, what would you like to take?''

''You know my favourite'' she answered, smiling.

''Give us two plates of Jollof rice and two cans of malta guiness'' K.C said to the waiter, who has been looking at them dreamily.

''My Maltida, you look so beautiful, Let's go over there'' he pointed to a quiet corner, she nodded and they walked away hand in hand, smiling like two love-birds.

Tbc.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love Hiccups by Precious111(f): 5:53pm On Jul 28, 2017
Hmmm..
Re: Love Hiccups by stephenGee12(m): 5:56pm On Jul 28, 2017
Hmmmm..... My wife is on fire. So k.c have change hotspot abi. And I was rooting for dami.
#team k.c& maltida
Re: Love Hiccups by Chumzypinky(f): 6:03pm On Jul 28, 2017
Nice one KC. I actually love KC more than anyone else in this story and i'm rooting for u. #TeamKC Fine boy
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 28, 2017
Chumzypinky:
Nice one KC. I actually love KC more than anyone else in this story and i'm rooting for u. #TeamKC Fine boy
Mummy mummy have you met the KC before? How're my twins dooyin?
Re: Love Hiccups by Akinwale14(m): 7:38pm On Jul 28, 2017
Love in the air
Re: Love Hiccups by queenitee(f): 9:31pm On Jul 28, 2017
hormobolanle:

yes O dy did not know dat Wat God has join together nobody can put asunder

though jane1234f is also in d ministry with me so try n trust her
Yes ma.
Kimberlywest, come here o. Who's Nate's sweetheart again? Don't let me beat you o

K.C, come and use your brain
Re: Love Hiccups by Emperor380(m): 10:09pm On Jul 28, 2017
I sincerely hope he rekindles the flame with Matilda so that Dami will crawl back to him....
As for Nate.. I still don't get it whether he is still a player or not
Re: Love Hiccups by Kimkardashain(f): 10:17pm On Jul 28, 2017
queenitee:

Yes ma.
Kimberlywest, come here o. Who's Nate's sweetheart again? Don't let me beat you o

K.C, come and use your brain
queenitee if anyone would be beaten tonyt is shud be u oh.
who used up my airtym, beta say the truth oh cos kimberlyWest saw u.
meanwhyl nate i dash u sense
Re: Love Hiccups by Jane1234f(f): 10:22pm On Jul 28, 2017
Kimberlywest please don't tell me that Nate is cheating because I will kill him,i will personally strangle him....thumbs up to you I love the twist of the story
Re: Love Hiccups by Chumzypinky(f): 11:04pm On Jul 28, 2017
Prettyhurts:

Mummy mummy have you met the KC before? How're my twins dooyin?
ask sista Kim. I've evn had dinner wit KC
Re: Love Hiccups by Fkforyou(m): 11:09pm On Jul 28, 2017
Wow...!!!

*We started from the bottom, now we are here*

2days straight .. cool

Good job Kimberly.. cool

I think Ken's dad is an insensitive douchebag, who blames a five year old for an incident that happened when the child is yet to know what's wrong or right?

I also think K.C should just move on with Matilda, it's obvious Dami is still love struck. undecided

That doctor whatever his name is no try at all, I guess Dami was just caught in the cross fire. undecided
Re: Love Hiccups by Pinkfeet: 11:13pm On Jul 28, 2017
kim well done
Re: Love Hiccups by yhungbrowhne(m): 6:57am On Jul 29, 2017
this story gt me refreshing nairaland everyday
Re: Love Hiccups by Ayomicome(m): 9:33am On Jul 29, 2017
Nate! What are you up to this time?.
I really want Dami and K.c together but.......Dami can always come to me when she gets her heart broken,for the records am good at mending broken heart.

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (143) (Reply)

Black Maria / United In Betrayal / IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.