Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Love Hiccups - Literature (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love Hiccups (865117 Views)

Top 10 Nairaland Stories Of The Week / Top 10 Nairaland Stories Of The Week / Introducing Top 10 Stories Of The Week ( Nomination Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (143) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 26, 2017
Ray1251:
Hope kc recorded their conversation. grin

I hope so too, but I'm really not sure, he's a fool in love cheesy, anything can happen.
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 26, 2017
gtin:
Wow so K.C stole is girlfriend first, revenge is indeed really sweet

Over-sweet sef. cheesy cheesy
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 26, 2017
Oyindawealth:
Eeyah!...... and I'm pitying K.c sha... Dis revenge won't be sweet for him.....

Biko, don't pity him, I'm really enjoying the revenge stuff sha cheesy cheesy
Re: Love Hiccups by EmpressT(f): 11:01pm On Jul 26, 2017
KimberlyWest:

Thanks dear, I'm glad you like the story lines.

Whispering ''I can see my son Emperor wooing you, as his mum, I will say, don't answer him yet o, till he makes his first 30 billion''

You are very welcome @kimbelywest. I can't stop laughing o. Wetin woman go do na?
Re: Love Hiccups by Hadampson(m): 11:07pm On Jul 26, 2017
queenitee:
Oh my, poor friends. My Nate is suffering o.

Kimberlywest, ayaff missed you. You people hormobolanle, hadampson, kimkardashain, evajeal and mhizgap come and tell me what you have been saying in front of my back o, lol. I missed you guys
Me no gossip about you. You should know who is capable of such act. Amebo is not good for my body ogrincheesy
Re: Love Hiccups by Jane1234f(f): 12:11am On Jul 27, 2017
queenitee:

Kimberlywest, ayaff missed you. You people hormobolanle, hadampson, kimkardashain, evajeal and mhizgap come and tell me what you have been saying in front of my back o, lol. I missed you guys
I know the person, he has been talking about you since
Re: Love Hiccups by Jane1234f(f): 12:14am On Jul 27, 2017
EmpressT weds Empero380,it's actually a good combination, congrats in advance
Re: Love Hiccups by queenitee(f): 12:16am On Jul 27, 2017
Jane1234f:
I know the person, he has been talking about you since
Who's he? Hadampson abi?
Re: Love Hiccups by queenitee(f): 12:16am On Jul 27, 2017
Hadampson:
Me no gossip about you. You should know who is capable of such act. Amebo is not good for my body ogrincheesy
Ah, it's you abi?
Re: Love Hiccups by queenitee(f): 12:17am On Jul 27, 2017
KimberlyWest:

Yessssssssss!

She's back!

Sis, where have you been? I really, really missed you. Hope everything is alright?
Everything is fine o, its this work I'm doing o. I missed you too
Re: Love Hiccups by Dextinate(m): 5:07am On Jul 27, 2017
KimberlyWest:

, if not his body will rest in pieces in a shallow grave at my backyard.

Jeje oh... Abeg oh grin
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 6:25am On Jul 27, 2017
Cont'd.

They were all sitted, waiting for Vicky, Ken's heart was beating heavily against his ribs.

Sitting and knowing nothing about why you're being summoned is like a lamb about to be slaughtered, the only difference is that, the lamb knows it fate.

''Here comes my baby boy'' his step mother said, interrupting his thought.

He turned and saw Vicky descending the stairs with Chiagozie in her arms.

''Good afternoon Sir, Good afternoon ma'' Vicky greeted Ken's father and step-mother respectively.

''My daughter, how're you?'' his dad asked.

''I'm fine sir'' she drawled, the sudden change in the couple baffled her, they never supported their marriage, but now they behave all nice and lovely towards her even though their attitude towards Ken is still the same. Maybe it's because I've finally given them a grandchild, she concluded and handed the baby over to his paternal grandmother.

''Awww, this boy is so cute'' she commented

''He looks just like his father'' Vicky's mum added and Ken watched his dad shrug nonchalantly.

''Chiagozie is a fine boy, iya iya o'' Ken's mother started to sing, as the baby cried like he's been pricked with a needle.

''Bring him'' Ken's dad said and she quickly handed the baby to him, the moment he carried the baby in his arms, he became quiet like he wasn't the one crying.

''This child, is a true son of the soil'' the older man said and they all laughed ''Everyone will love you if you respect them and remember, don't behave like a spoilt brat''

Ken grimaced at his father as he said those words, he knew his dad was indirectly refering to him.

Vicky packed the plates and wine glasses that her mum had used to serve Ken's parent and then came back and sat beside her husband.

''Now that we are all sitted, I know everyone would be wondering why I called this meeting'' Vicky's mum started and they all nodded in acknowledgment ''Well, I called this meeting so that we adult can help our kids resolve their marital issues, we are older and more experienced than them and as such we're expected to come in when things proves too difficult for them''

Ken heaved a sigh of relief when she said that, atleast the conversation is going to be about him but not totally about him, his initial thought had been that they wanted to talk about his infidelity.

''In-law, I've heard you and I respect you alot but this discussion is not really important to me''

Ken smiled at that, he saw that coming, his dad has never been interested in anything that concerns him, even when he graduated with 4.79 GP, his dad showed no interest, but threw a party for his step sister who graduated with a second class lower.

''Please, Victoria is my last daughter and she's still my baby, I really hate seeing her hurt and I know that this constant quarrel and disagreement is hurting her badly''

''Then let them get a divorce and go their separate ways'' Ken's dad retorted.

''In-law, nobody is getting a divorce, please''

''There's nothing for us to discuss, except for them to get a divorce and when Ken proves that he is now a man and can control his libido, then they can come back together'' The man said and his wife patted his shoulder in support.

''Dad, do you have to bring your hatred for me, into this matter?'' Ken asked quietly, with tears threatening to fall from his eyes, over his father's bitter words.

''Why won't I hate you? Eh? Why won't I hate you when you as little as you were killed your own mother'' his dad rasped and Vicky and her mum turned to Ken in surprise.

K.C sat outside his apartment, thinking deeply of the kind of mess he has put himself in, Dami now hates him, Raph thinks he's a love sick kid and he has no solution to the problems before him.

He brought out his phone and dialled Dami's number again but as usual, he got no answer.

''I'm sure Maryann will have a solution to this'' he muttered and dialled her number, they've always known her as Miss Fixer, right from childhood, whenever things go wrong and you're confused, just call Maryann and she will jump right in and fix it.

She picked immediately it began ringing.

''Hello big old bachelor'' she answered but he ignored those words, he has bigger problems than name calling.

''Hello, Maryann, I need your help''

''For what? You know you will pay right?''

Of course he knew, she never does anything for free for anyone, when they were younger, you either pay with your chicken or your favourite pair of shoe.

''Yes, I will pay''

''Fine, what's the problem''

He narrated everything to her, skipping the part about the 'hot slap'

''My brother is in love'' she yelled.

''Are you crazy? When did I say so?'' he answered defensively.

Tbc.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Love Hiccups by Kimkardashain(f): 7:04am On Jul 27, 2017
queenitee:

queen, shey iffa beat u nw, da will start talking is it nt hormobolanle and kimberlyWest dat was gossiping wit ur name?

i missed u so much, hun.
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 7:56am On Jul 27, 2017
Cont'd

''You don't need to say anything, It's obvious that you're in love, this is what love does, it's makes you want to protect the other person, without minding the consequences.
So, here is my advice, give her space, that's all, as for the Raph guy, no secret remains a secret if it's been shared, his own cup will soon be full and everyone will know the kind of person he is'' she answered.

''Thanks''

''Seventy thousand naira, my account before 12 midnight, I don't accept thanks''

''Igbo woman, I will send the money, you really helped me, I will give her the space she needs and as for Raph, he's only being childish, the girl actually threw herself on me, I never asked her out, she asked me out and who could say no to that offer, Rose was...

''I don't have time for long turanchi, just give me money, Obinna sends his regards'' she answered and he heard her telling someone that her brother is in love, she probably did it on purpose, because after that she ended the call.

''True igbo woman, business before pleasure'' he muttered and walked into his house.

After spending the whole afternoon at home, Nate decided to go out for a drive, staying without his mum is becoming more difficult than he had imagined.

''Mum, come back soon o'' he said and entered his car.

When his mum was about travelling to see her sister in the United States, he walked around with joy and the moment she left, he gave all the house-workers, except for the gate-man a two weeks break, with the intention of staying alone and enjoying his bachelorhood, just like K.C his friend, but now, he's beginning to re-think, as the big manison feels so empty with just him in it.

He entered Jevinik resturant, ordered his lunch; fried rice and chicken, and sat down to devour his food.

He just scooped the fifth spoon into his mouth when two familiar figures walked into the resturant.

''Benjamin and Jane again?'' he mumured, as the food suddenly turned tasteless in his mouth.

Luckily, they sat at the rear end and didn't see him, so he continued eating his food without actually tasting it, their lovey-dovey attitudes were getting him irritated.

He finished the food, settled his bills and was about going out when Jane sighted him and waved at him happily, he smiled at her and walked on.

''Nate, Nate'' he heard her calling.

He turned and was surprised to see walking towards him with Benjamin right beside her, holding her hand.

''Yeah right. Here comes the best couple in town.

They got closer and Benjamin stretched forth his hand for a handshake but Nate smiled and put his hands in his pocket.

''Good day man'' Benjamin greeted.

''Keep your greetings to yourself biko'' Nate replied rudely.

''Nate'' Jane called.

''And you too, you don't have to carry your boyfriend around like an over-sized handbag''

''Where is the boyfriend?'' Benjamin asked and Jane nudged his elbow and he started to laugh.

''Boyfriend ko, boyfriend ni'' he said amidst laughter.

''Don't mind my boyfriend'' Jane answered and threw her hands around Benjamin.

''Don't mind this cousin of mine'' he answered, pushing Jane slightly away from him.

Nate opened his mouth is surprise ''cou what?''

''Cousin'' Benjamin answered.

''Boyfriend'' Jane added.

''Let me get this right? She is your cousin'' Nate said and Benjamin nodded in affirmation.

''He is my boyfriend''

''Oh! So this is why you've been behaving like a Jealous lover'' Benjamin said and burst into another round of laughter.

''What?'' Jane asked when Nate stared at her without saying a word.

''You almost gave me heart attack'' he admitted, unashamedly.

''Why would I give you heart attack when we're just friends'' Jane drawled.

''Don't play naive with me'' He answered and drew her into his arms.

''I lo..

''Isn't it too late for the 'L' word, that word scares me'' Nate interrupted.

''I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to my Benjamin, my sweetheart'' Jane answered hitting him playfully.

''So, you're guys are still friends or is there something else I should know'' Benjamin asked.

''Nah, I'm her boyfriend'' Nate answered.

''I don't remember you asking me out''

''I already know your answer, so no point in doing that''

''So, does it mean you now believe in love and it existence?'' Jane asked looking directly into his eyes.

''I will think about that''

''What are we waiting for? Let's celebrate'' Benjamin said and started walking into the resturant again.

''yes'' they answered in unison.

Nate turned and was about going in, when he saw another familiar figure coming out of the resturant.

His eyes widened and he screamed ''Bella''

Tbc.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Love Hiccups by yewande1234(f): 8:21am On Jul 27, 2017
Kimberlywest u made my morning so sweet,kip it up
Re: Love Hiccups by Gloryejims(f): 8:35am On Jul 27, 2017
Bella ke?? shocked

More ink to ur pen Kimberlywest
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 27, 2017
suspense filled more pls
Re: Love Hiccups by do4luv14(m): 9:23am On Jul 27, 2017
Oooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!.......... Wich kind witch be dis Bella sef, ehn,

when NATE wan make history and break record naim she go show,

seeeee!!!!..... Ehn KIM ma warrant for ur arrest still dey oooo!!!!.... grin
Re: Love Hiccups by Hadampson(m): 9:36am On Jul 27, 2017
queenitee:
Ah, it's you abi?
No o Jane1234f oya tell her na
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 27, 2017
KimberlyWest:

Nsukka b'anyi asumaru gede!

Nwoyeke Nsukka, Idicha aga?

Don't mind me cheesy cheesy I don't even know the meaning of what I wrote? No wonder my parent want to push me to UNN.

Ibodogwo?

Nwanne'm oo. A'di kwa m oyi kete eke o. *oh, what am I even writing self*
Do me a favour of checkin your facebook friends list. That request from one (Authority Thaddeus) is me. Kindly accept that.
But wait o. Seems we are somehow on same page. My parents nearly swore that this year, i either enter willingly or i will be thrown (just like uncle Daniel in the Bible) into the den of UNN.
But you know what? You Are Such A Rare Gem.
A Very Good Writer I Must Say.
Na im make all these old folks for here no wan leave you alone o.

Chukwu Okike Abiama Ya Agozi Gi.
Re: Love Hiccups by herosakin777(m): 10:21am On Jul 27, 2017
KimberlyWest still the best nice work more grace to u #respect
Re: Love Hiccups by Jane1234f(f): 10:52am On Jul 27, 2017
queenitee:

Who's he? Hadampson abi?
Yes
Re: Love Hiccups by Jane1234f(f): 11:24am On Jul 27, 2017
Which Bella now, please don't come and spoil things for nate
Re: Love Hiccups by Kimkardashain(f): 11:25am On Jul 27, 2017
*laughing in italiano*
Re: Love Hiccups by WHOcarex: 12:38pm On Jul 27, 2017
I thought the last episode on Nate will end up being a dream. grin

Well, Bella. Let know about this Bella
Re: Love Hiccups by victornwachukwu(m): 1:08pm On Jul 27, 2017
Thanks guy I have been really enjoying this ur story keep it up I do pray u will go far......u are really intelligent [s][/s] smiley wink
Re: Love Hiccups by queenitee(f): 1:26pm On Jul 27, 2017
Jane1234f:
Yes
I knew it, Hadampson, what I do? Because I took my sis away from you abi?

1 Like

Re: Love Hiccups by queenitee(f): 1:31pm On Jul 27, 2017
Kimkardashain:

queen, shey iffa beat u nw, da will start talking is it nt hormobolanle and kimberlyWest dat was gossiping wit ur name?

i missed u so much, hun.
I missed you too. Oya don't beat me jhor.
Kimberly, don't lemme catch you

1 Like

Re: Love Hiccups by queenitee(f): 1:40pm On Jul 27, 2017
Why did Bella have to come into this now bayii?
Re: Love Hiccups by Emperor380(m): 1:42pm On Jul 27, 2017
KimberlyWest:

Thank God you're not K.C cheesy No girl will play with my son's heart like this unless they want to incur my wrath.
That's my mum....You know if anyone should boast of having the best mama in the world, it should be me....
Mum trust me...no woman will do that to me
Re: Love Hiccups by drachel1993(f): 1:47pm On Jul 27, 2017
Ghost mode deactivated.... I've finally caught up with u guys...Nice story u've got here
Re: Love Hiccups by Emperor380(m): 1:52pm On Jul 27, 2017
KimberlyWest:

''Coughs''

''sneezes''

''clears throat''

I won't say a word.
Mum u have to say something ooo...
let's hear if u are ready to welcome a daughter in law and a grandchild

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (143) (Reply)

Black Maria / United In Betrayal / IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.