Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,311 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Love Hiccups - Literature (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love Hiccups (865332 Views)

Top 10 Nairaland Stories Of The Week / Top 10 Nairaland Stories Of The Week / Introducing Top 10 Stories Of The Week ( Nomination Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (143) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 31, 2017
I no understand Dami at all... So why did she call K.C? Mtcheeew her head dey touch...

Miarianneada please reply your email,thank you... Let me go & continue my story writing...
Re: Love Hiccups by marianneada(f): 7:38pm On Jul 31, 2017
romanticnovella:
I no understand Dami at all... So why did she call K.C? Mtcheeew her head dey touch...

Miarianneada please reply your email,thank you... Let me go & continue my story writing...
I dont know y i cant open my email messages, they always tell me that i'm not connected. Pls help me
Re: Love Hiccups by marianneada(f): 7:40pm On Jul 31, 2017
jagugu88li:
Go to the camp and come back, we'll be waiting. As for the bloggers, applaud yourself for making someone envy you. As much as it sucks......

Revelations 23:2 ".....and I say unto thee, eventually the devil will be caught".........so dont worry about them.

I am on a dry fast so that K.C and Dami never find each other. KC and Matilda breakup before making out.

You make sense sha. Actualy KC says he wants to move on but........btw, do you know of any prayer warrior in your area? I need to sort out one writer like that.

u dey find prayer warrior when i'm here, abeg visit my ministry. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Love Hiccups by Hadampson(m): 7:41pm On Jul 31, 2017
Jane1234f:
Kim,go for the program and come back we are waiting,please while there remember to pray for hadampson and hormobolanle
Pray for who and whoundecided
Re: Love Hiccups by Adesina12: 8:51pm On Jul 31, 2017
jagugu88li:
Go to the camp and come back, we'll be waiting. As for the bloggers, applaud yourself for making someone envy you. As much as it sucks......

Revelations 23:2 ".....and I say unto thee, eventually the devil will be caught".........so dont worry about them.

I am on a dry fast so that K.C and Dami never find each other. KC and Matilda breakup before making out.

You make sense sha. Actualy KC says he wants to move on but........btw, do you know of any prayer warrior in your area? I need to sort out one writer like that.

Bow down your heads....let us pray

1 Like

Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 31, 2017
marianneada:
I dont know y i cant open my email messages, they always tell me that i'm not connected. Pls help me

Maybe it's network.. Just send me a message on WhatsApp 08119307596
Re: Love Hiccups by do4luv14(m): 9:11pm On Jul 31, 2017
Wia madam KIM nah

abeg come fulfil ur promise make you update oo, or else no camp for you cool
Re: Love Hiccups by Sanniboi(m): 9:13pm On Jul 31, 2017
this story dey hungry me
Re: Love Hiccups by Jane1234f(f): 9:13pm On Jul 31, 2017
Hadampson:
Pray for who and whoundecided
lol,i don't know you are here ohh
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 31, 2017
Cont'd

''Awwww, Nate you came'' Jane ran to him and hugged him as soon as he stepped into the apartment.

He looked around the apartment, Benjamin's apartment precisely, from just looking at it, one could tell that the owner is rich and has good taste. It's beautifully designed with the celebrant pictures everywhere.

''I said it, she's missing me already'' Nate replied, smiling and patting her back.

''Don't be silly, I knew you would come, what else would you need Benjamin's house address for?''

''To warn him to stay away from my queen'' he teased and she eyed him.

She held his hand and made to drag him away but he stopped her ''Where are you taking me to?''

''To the abbatoir behind the house'' she answered mockingly and he couldn't help but laugh, what else does he like about her apart from her intelligence, beauty and voice? Her good sense of humour, yeah, her good sense of humour, she's a private commedienne.

''Stop staring at me like that, I just want to introduce you to the celebrant, she's dying to know the guy who inwardly murdered her fiance, more than a hundred times'' Jane Joked and he laughed before following her.

They got to the kitchen and met about ten ladies there, including princess, a smile crossed his face as he remembered his first encounter with her.

''Hello Mr. Boss'' Princess greeted the moment their eyes met.

''Hy, Miss Princess, have you bought that book on manners?'' he replied and she pouted.

''I should have known you haven't changed a bit'' Princess answered and continued pouring the wine in her hand into some glasses arranged before her.

''As soon as you two finish your Tom and Jerry fight, just let me know'' Jane said to them.

''We've finished'' they chorused and looked at each other before turning back to Jane.

''Good'' Jane muttered and walked over to Nate and held him by his hand ''come and meet the celebrant''

''Jane!'' Nate heard a lady scream.

Jane left his hand and walked over to a beautifully dressed lady who stood in the amongst four other ladies, with a selfie stick in her hand, obviously taking selfies for facebook and instagram.

In no time, he saw Jane walking towards him with the lady beside's her.

''Oh My! Is he the one?'' The lady asked and Nate gave her a look that says I'm-right-here.

''Nate meet Ogechi, Ogechi meet Nate'' Jane introduced briefly.

''Happy Birthday'' Nate said to Ogechi, waving slightly as if to get her attention.

''Wow, finally I get to meet Nate, my fiance has said alot about you, even Jane here, they've told me so much about you'' Ogechi replied, smiling like she was just served her favourite food after going without it for years.

''Hope they are good things?'' Nate answered, smiling back at her.

''Of course they are, thanks for coming'' Ogechi replied and gave him a slight hug, more like their body just brushed.

He rejoiced inwardly, It's a good and motivating sign that Jane is discussing him with her friends and close relatives.

''Bye, Princess'' K.C said and ended the call he's being on for more than five minutes,

''Who was that?'' Dami asked.

''My princess'' he replied and looked at her face, to see how she would react, but he got disappointed when she kept a neutral expression ''She was a one time Miss UNN'' he continued and she shrugged and turned back to her television programmed.

''She's beautiful, intelligent and smart, and very romantic'' K.C said with smiles, but Dami refused to even look at him.

''Her name is Matilda, don't worry you will soon get to meet her, she's a very friendly lady''

''I can't wait to meet her'' Dami finally answered him ''Does Raph want to run down my battery or what'' she said angrily and before opening her phone and removing the battery.

K.C watched her throw her phone aside and he began to smile and at the same time feel bad about his past life, his countenance changed as he remembered the number of girls he has dated and dumped, if this was how they felt whenever he dumps them or cheats on them, then he must really be a monster, a name the the last girl he dated in year two, used to called him.

''D, I need to leave now, hope you will be okay?'' He asked, standing up.

''K.C you're funny, why won't I be okay? you think I'm that fragile and vulnerable like all those girls you see around? You can go, thanks for coming''

''All right D, I will see you tomorrow''

''Okay''

He watched her for some seconds and noticed that she wasn't lying, she didn't look like a lady whose boyfriend has just cheated on her, that made him wonder if she loved Raph at all.

''Jane, I need to go now, it's getting late''

''All right, thanks for coming''

''My regards to Ben and Ogechi, I can't stay anymore, Tell Ben, that I will call him tomorrow''

''I will''

''Thanks'' he pecked her and left the apartment.

Truthfully he had to leave but for another reason, the private investigator he hired to help trace Bella just texted to tell him that he has news about Bella.

Tbc.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Love Hiccups by yewande1234(f): 10:53pm On Jul 31, 2017
Y cant i see wat Kimberlywest posted nt so long
Re: Love Hiccups by olubishop1: 10:57pm On Jul 31, 2017
[color=#006600][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] smileyi dey enjoy una......keep it up.. winki dey enjoy una......keep it up..
Re: Love Hiccups by olubishop1: 11:05pm On Jul 31, 2017
i am good at prayers.....i am born into it
Re: Love Hiccups by Kimkardashain(f): 6:33am On Aug 01, 2017
oh dami u're still forming super geh. issoryt we shall see
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 01, 2017
Sorry for the short update.
My good friend 'the antispam bot' banned me last night.
I will update before 10AM today.
Good morning to you all.
Re: Love Hiccups by do4luv14(m): 8:17am On Aug 01, 2017
Nice update KIM,

gbosa!!!...for NATE, he's on top of his game in handling both Juliet and Bella,

be like say nah those ANTI-SPAM-BOT ah go arrest of ooo, chaiii how dare Dem go ban our own KIM for that Mata ehn,

seriously Dem no dey fear sha ooooo;;;;;
Re: Love Hiccups by Pinkfeet: 8:55am On Aug 01, 2017
kim thanks for the update
Re: Love Hiccups by hormobolanle: 9:20am On Aug 01, 2017
Jane1234f:
Kim,go for the program and come back we are waiting,please while there remember to pray for hadampson and hormobolanle

I Don dy talk am say make una no dy write my name n Hadampson own Folo derself again

in BTW HAPPY NEW MONTH PALS
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 01, 2017
Cont'd

''Ken, you still haven't told me what your dad said'' Vicky softly said to her husband, as he made to lie down, afer showering.

''It's nothing, don't worry, go to bed''

''Ken, I am your wife and not a stranger, please talk to me''

He quickly sat up, with a pained expression and Vicky knew right then, that he was hurting badly.

''Ken'' she prompted.

''When you left with my step-mother, my dad began discussing business, talking about the company and all that, I got really worried and when I asked him to please explain to me how I killed my mum at the tender age of 5, do you know what he asked me?

''No'' Vicky said while shaking her head.

''He asked me, if I'm sure that my hand is clean''

''huh?''

''He was just referring to that name that my step-mum called me when I was 13, a witch or wizard, whatever she called herself not me''

Vicky moved closer and hugged him soothingly ''It's alright, you don't need to worry about that, your dad is only being hard on you, deep in his heart, he loves you''

''That's funny, who told you that lie?'' he asked, laughing mockingly.

''Your step mother did'' she said and moved back to where she sat.

''And you actually believed her?''

''Of course, she's a changed woman, she said she never hated you and...

''Sweetheart, don't let that old witch'' he murmured and Vicky gave him a warning stare ''sorry, old woman, don't let her deceive you, only God knows what she's up to''

''when she was talking, I could tell that she's being sincere''

Ken laughed ''aaaayyy, nonsense, that woman has added lying to her list of hobbies''

''Ken, how sure are you that she hates you?''

''She has every reason to hate me, I'm the only son of my father, that's a very good reason for her to hate me''

Vicky came over and gave him a patronizing pat on his back ''she doesn't''

''She claims not to hate me, yet, as rich as my dad was and still is, my room back then had only a small bed, a reading table and my clothes in it, while that of her daughters, were nicely painted and decorated, with T.V's in it.

''That doesn't mean she hates you'' Vicky said and was about adding ''I know she doesn't'' when her phone began ringing and she walked over to the table to get it.

''Ken!'' she called out, showing him her phone screen.

''Who?''

''Your step mum''

''That woman is up to something, she can never change from her crooked ways''

''Let's hear what she has to say first'' Vicky said and picked the call.

''Put it on loudspeaker'' Ken whispered and Vicky nodded and did as she was told.

''My daughter, how are you''

''Mummy, I'm fine, how are you doing also?'' Vicky asked and Ken murmured ''Has it gotten to the extent of calling her mummy''

She used a hand to cover his mouth ''...mummy, we're all doing fine, Chiagozie sends his regards''

''Alright, take care of your husband''

''Thanks you ma, good night ma''

''You're playing with fire'' Ken murmured the moment she ended the call.

''The woman is nice''

''Believe all she says to your own detriment, goodnight''

''I need to go and check on mama and Chiagozie first''

''It's alright, you can as well go and check on your 'mummy' nice daughter In-law '' he mocked and Vicky walked away, laughing

K.C laid on his bed, reading the evening news like he usually does whenever he is not in a good mood.

Earlier on, he had so many things running in his mind; things like, was there any love between Raph and Dami?
His mind went back to all the times he saw them together and he remembered that there wasn't any 'spark' in their eyes, they never behaved like the drunk in love couples, he usually sees around him.

He was still browsing when his phone rang.

''Hello Mama T'' he teased.

It's almost like teasing is a role he has to play in life.

''Mock me o, I don't blame you'' Matilda said, feigning anger ''I've gained too much weight, I will soon start visiting the gym''

''Don't even try it, I love you just the way you're'' he said and he sighed the moment he realized he just said the 'L' word.

''I know you do'' she laughed and continued ''Uhm, are you still coming with me, to that place tomorrow''

''Why not?'' K.C asked.

''See you tomorrow after church service'' she said and hung up.

Oh! That's right, Matilda just reminded him that the next day is sunday and he needs to be in church by 9AM.

''Goodnight phone'' he said and dropped his phone on the side table before lying down to sleep.

Nate sat quietly with the address that the private investigator gave him in his hand.

The words of the private investigator reverbrated in his ears ''She's usually in this place everyday from 2PM to 4PM, atleast for the last one week that I've been following her''

''Bella, I won't spare you when I get you'' Nate rasped.

He dropped the adress by his side and laid down.

Tomorrow he will have to visit that place and see for himself, he just hoped Bella would show up.

''Bella, You're as good as dead'' he scoffed before closing his eyes.

Tbc.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Love Hiccups by chrisking125(m): 10:12am On Aug 01, 2017
keep it up
Re: Love Hiccups by EvaJael(f): 10:12am On Aug 01, 2017
Kimberlywest I'm so sorry you're a victim of plagiarism. When you get back from camp,I'll still be here waiting. Thanks for the wonderful update.
Re: Love Hiccups by Kimkardashain(f): 10:17am On Aug 01, 2017
Baby tnk u 4 the update.
Re: Love Hiccups by marianneada(f): 10:25am On Aug 01, 2017
Kimkardashain:
Baby tnk u 4 the update.
Thanks for the update sweetie
Re: Love Hiccups by delbiesa: 12:17pm On Aug 01, 2017
Bella would turn out to be maltida. while k.c would go back to dami
Re: Love Hiccups by nanadeeva01(f): 12:26pm On Aug 01, 2017
am finally year. great job kimberlywest
Re: Love Hiccups by Jane1234f(f): 12:55pm On Aug 01, 2017
hormobolanle:

I Don dy talk am say make una no dy write my name n Hadampson own Folo derself again

in BTW HAPPY NEW MONTH PALS
lol,happy new month,wetin hadampson do you?
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 01, 2017
Cont'd.

''Ah, Matilda, you know how much I hate this kind of things''

''Yeah, but please just do it for me, they are just clothes''

''Yeah right''

With the constant calls from Matilda, K.C had to hurry down to meet her, immediately the church service ended.

''Hey, what are you thinking about'' Matilda asked, snapping her finger in his face.

''This place makes me feel jilttery, Matilda, you should have come with one of your female friends, I'm not really good at this'' K.C complained, looking unhappy.

''I know'' she replied.

A smile crossed his face ''So, can I go?''

''Go where? I meant I know I should have come with a female friend, but who else knows more about women than you?''

''That was an insult'' he scoffed.

''Not in my book'' she replied.

''Alright, you win, what do I have to do?''

''Now you're talking, you'll help me pick anyone that fits me most''

''On one condition''

''What's it?''

''You will wear the clothes in front of me'' he said and grinned mischieviously.

''Worst condition of the century, there's a changing room at the other end of the boutique, It's there for a purpose'' she said to him and they both started laughing.

''I like that one over there, it will fit you perfectly'' K.C said, pointing to the one he's talking about.

''You sure have eyes for good things'' she answered and winked at him ''Give me a minute, let me try it on''

Nate returned from church and immediately he changed his outfit, entered his car and drove off--off to find Bella.

He didn't have anything or anyone to worry about, because his mum is still abroad with her sister and he doesn't have any sibling, so, life is smooth for him, he gets to do whatever he wants without unnecessary interference.

''Bella, I will find ya'' he rasped as he drove into Ajayi's street where the private investigator told him that he usually sees Bella.

It's not a street that he's familiar with, so he drove for a couple of minutes, until he got to a car wash.

''Bros, Good afternoon'' he greeted the young man, who obviously is younger than him.

''Oga, good afternoon, you wan wash your car? Na one thousand naira o''

Nate reached for his wallet and pulled out 5 one thousand naira notes and gave it to the young boy, who bowed and thanked him.

''Abeg, where Obanija resturant dey?'' Nate asked.

''Oh, that one, e dey inside, inside, oga, I fit carry you go there'' the young man volunteered.

''No, no worry'' Nate replied, if not that he had insisted of going to see Bella alone, he wouldn't be in this situation.

''OK, Oga''

''Abeg, where I go follow go the place''

''Just go left, you go see one police children school, then you go follow the road, dey go straight, straight, Mama Obanija resturant go just appear for your front''

''Thanks bros'' Nate said and walked away, smiling like he has finally accomplished his missison.

He entered his car and drove away. Following the young boy's instructions, he soon got to the resturant, painted blue and decorated like a mini strip club, there were men and women drinking and smoking outside and he wondered why Bella would be in such a place.

''Uhm, oga...'' he was about to ask a man sitting alone for Bella, when he sighted her sitting at the last end, in the midst of two men.

He walked quickly to her, with anger vibrating through him.

''Hello Bella'' he called and smiled.

The second she saw him, she got up and started running like she was being chased by an evil spirit, good thing she didn't fall.

''Miranda! Miranda!!'' The men which she was sitting in their midst called and Nate looked at them and shook his head, he just saved them from being scammed by Bella.

He stood quietly and watched her enter her car, when she drove off at top speed, he brought out his phone and dialled a number.

''Follow her and get me her house address''

''Everything is just so expensive now'' Vicky complained while blending the tomatoes that she has just returned from the market with.

She finished blending and was about to pour it into the pot when she heard her phone ring from the sitting room.

''Who is that'' she asked as she walked to the sitting room.

Her husband had just left, after they came back from church, he said he had an important meeting and he had to leave without taking lunch.

''Maybe it's ken'' she concluded, but when she got to her phone, she saw 'Bestie' on the screen.

''Hello Queeny''

''Happy Sunday mummy Chiagozie'' Queen replied, laughing.

''My name is Victoria, woman, We talked this morning, hope no problem''

''There's problem, infact there is fire on the mountain''

''What happened?''

''Kath is back, I saw her at the super market today, you need to see her now, she looks really different''

''How?''

''if you need to tie your husband at home you better do so, that girl now looks like Nicki minaj, she has gone under the knife, her hips and boobs now looks like mine and yours put together''

''What?'' Vicky screamed

''The devil is back in town, V''

Tbc.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 01, 2017
According to that Mai Suya, opposite my house cheesy cheesy Bye filfle (people) cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Love Hiccups by talk2saintify(m): 1:54pm On Aug 01, 2017
KimberlyWest:
So, I have been 'wandering' online for the past 3 hours, without dropping an update.

I'm sorry guys, but my head is kinda blank for now, It's really frustrating when all these copy and paste bloggers start copying your stories without permission.

Same thing happened to my previous stories, some blogs even made book covers for it and trust me, It wasn't funny at all.

I have to 'hustle' and recharge regularly just so I can update but some people just have a way of repaying good with bad.

I've lost count of the number of times I had to cook up different stories, just so, my mum could recharge my phone regularly.
I'm seriously thinking of stopping the story, even though I promised to finish it, I just don't like the way it's being copied.

God go Punish dem

Tchew
Re: Love Hiccups by talk2saintify(m): 2:31pm On Aug 01, 2017
KimberlyWest:

''if you need to tie your husband at home you better do so, that girl now looks like Nicki minaj, she has gone under the knife, her hips and boobs now looks like mine and yours put together''

''What?'' Vicky screamed

''The devil is back in town, V''

Tbc.

lol that means hers is smalllllllllllll.....haha

Ah swear if Kath tried nonsense ehn.......

Ah go use the abattoir wey dey "Behind Mathilda House"" Divide her head
Re: Love Hiccups by igit270: 2:40pm On Aug 01, 2017
i was busy for few days a lot has happen, marriage btw emperor n empress, even lunch n dinner join,now Kim is abt to av grandchild isokay ,no problem in as much d pikin will join d family bizness,na to get plenty story to keep me glue to my phne ,congrats anyways.
life ehn wen u see some pple suffering dey will keep blaming oda or village pple,forgetng d sin dey av comit.in d past, how can u steal one work and get honor for it, n dos pple will b like later wat belong to dem was given to someone else,y won't it be,since u ones stole anoder person work,it might be funny now and dey tink dey av succeed ,I trust God,all this thieve will still need something important in life and this story will be use against them. kimwest darling u know wat ,ur gift/talent will make u sit n din with great men by God grace. tanx for d work Weldon and pls don't av anoda husband in dat camp ooo lolllll
Re: Love Hiccups by Hadampson(m): 2:53pm On Aug 01, 2017
Jane1234f:
lol,i don't know you are here ohh
Am always here. so tell me why you like putting hadampson with hormobolanle

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (143) (Reply)

Black Maria / United In Betrayal / IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.