Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

No 3g Network On Vivo X3t? Help - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / No 3g Network On Vivo X3t? Help (13296 Views)

Vivo X3t / Pls Help! Having Problem Using My VIVO X3T / Meet New Nokia 3310 With 3G Network That Cost Around N30,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No 3g Network On Vivo X3t? Help by Timtol(m): 2:58pm On Jan 18, 2018
wilyparker:
I have vivo y13, honestly speaking the phone is good, with just 512mb ram it's even faster than many 1G ram Tecno and Infinix phones in Nigeria, crisp clear camera, long lasting battery that is just rated 2100mah. The only problem is that the 3G does not work in Nigeria
same here tho mine is 1G ram...the major problem is also the 3G and the 4G+ lite that is not working,i tried getting a way out but don't like it
Re: No 3g Network On Vivo X3t? Help by obonujoker(m): 11:50am On Mar 12, 2018
Timtol:

same here tho mine is 1G ram...the major problem is also the 3G and the 4G+ lite that is not working,i tried getting a way out but don't like it

What way did you go about it??
Re: No 3g Network On Vivo X3t? Help by Timtol(m): 9:25pm On Mar 12, 2018
obonujoker:

What way did you go about it??
buying hpsa can't recall the correct name and the other one is more expensive of abt 24k then.
My vivo has been stolen jare a month and one day ago overnight
Re: No 3g Network On Vivo X3t? Help by obonujoker(m): 6:09pm On Mar 13, 2018
Timtol:

buying hpsa can't recall the correct name and the other one is more expensive of abt 24k then.
My vivo has been stolen jare a month and one day ago overnight

Lol... sorry bro, however these phones are beautiful, how I wish one can make the 3G work....

1 Like

Re: No 3g Network On Vivo X3t? Help by Timtol(m): 6:49pm On Mar 13, 2018
obonujoker:

Lol... sorry bro, however these phones are beautiful, how I wish one can make the 3G work....
lol...na so
the one d black man stole is y23L...I wanna buy y28L I will confirm d 3g n 4g b4 buying
Re: No 3g Network On Vivo X3t? Help by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 12, 2018
Timtol:

lol...na so
the one d black man stole is y23L...I wanna buy y28L I will confirm d 3g n 4g b4 buying

i use d y28l bt same ish d 3g and 4g can only work in the chinese market since it uses SCDMA
Re: No 3g Network On Vivo X3t? Help by Timtol(m): 1:35pm On Apr 12, 2018
simonjassy:

i use d y28l bt same ish d 3g and 4g can only work in the chinese market since it uses SCDMA
Haaa,almost bought that oo tho wanna buy another type or product sha
Re: No 3g Network On Vivo X3t? Help by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 17, 2018
Timtol:

Haaa,almost bought that oo tho wanna buy another type or product sha

turns out the y28l 3g uses HSDPA bands and i discovered glo uses the hsdpa for their 3g, so i inserted my glo sim and began browsing even though it shows EDGE, it is much more faster than my mtn or airtel sim.i dont know if it is my area that glo is fast.as for the 4g td-lte still about to confirm a way out
Re: No 3g Network On Vivo X3t? Help by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 17, 2018
Benstino:
But d Chinese cheats us. Why port Tecno and infinix phones to us, when they're better alternatives?

The vivo x3t has just a 1 gig ram and 1.7 GHz processor, Snapdragon 600 chipset, Adreno 320, and yet d speed is even better than my spoilt LG G2,the Galaxy S4, and a bit faster than my friends Redmi 4a,
that has 2GB ram and better specs (but not very noticeable shaa) and definitely faster than most Tecno and Infinix phones that I've tested.

Playing Psp games in it, is like....... Wow
And with a mere 2000mAh powered battery, it still beats my Sisters Infinix hot note 2 that has a 4000mAh b3

Why're they shipping sub standard phones 2 us?

Nna see comment. Why didn't vivo bring their company to Nigeria and sell their phones, or is it the Chinese government that sent tecno and infinix to Nigeria? Tecno saw an opportunity in Nigeria when an average Nigerian couldn't afford a smartphone, they took the opportunity, invested in the market and now reaping the reward. Where was vivo then? And I can see a lot of exergerration in ur comment.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The New Samsung Galaxy J Unveiled Globally / Strange Phone Call: Private Number / 20 Signs That You're Addicted To Your Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.