Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,171 members, 7,825,658 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Did Anybody Miss Ibo During Their Sit At Home Exercise? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Anybody Miss Ibo During Their Sit At Home Exercise? (4040 Views)

Let Ipoot Yoot Continue Their Sit At Home Till Eternity / Live Photos: Ongoing Sit At Home Exercise In South east And South South / Live Photos: Ongoing Sit At Home Exercise In South East And South South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Anybody Miss Ibo During Their Sit At Home Exercise? by Igboesika: 7:30am On May 31, 2017
ProWalker:

In one sentence, explain how the sit at home observed by ibos in iboland will affect me that is hundreds of kilometres away and never set foot to ibo land

If its not affecting you, why are you always on every Biafran thread to express your fear ?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did Anybody Miss Ibo During Their Sit At Home Exercise? by Me77: 7:33am On May 31, 2017
prince9851:
[s][/s]if only u applied all this your "nation building expertise" to your own country
Nigeria would've been a world power by now
Yes Nigeria would've been a world power. but right now we're not talking bout Nigeria, we're discussing biafra in case you've forgotten.
Answer my questions

3 Likes

Re: Did Anybody Miss Ibo During Their Sit At Home Exercise? by Ikenna0b: 7:38am On May 31, 2017
prince9851:
[s][/s]if only u applied all this your "nation building expertise" to your own country
Nigeria would've been a world power by now

cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Now this is an uppercut.

Always makes me laugh when Nigerians try to advice Biafrans on economy yet their entire nation is a complete shithole from economy to currency to HDI to pretty much everything.

I wonder when they will start applying that their knowledge in Niggeria. Last I checked, charity begins at home

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Did Anybody Miss Ibo During Their Sit At Home Exercise? by Sunnycliff(m): 7:38am On May 31, 2017
Me77:
Maybe. this ismy personal observation. most of the ibos i interacted with, over here are very much disinterested in this whole biafran craze. they all came out for their respective businesses yesterday it seems only those in the south that are very active about the biafran stuff.

An honest question for my biafran peeps.
if in the long run you succeeded in achieving your biafran nation....
1) what Will your economy depends on? (I.e your sources of income revenue and exportation)
2) with your population can your economy cater for majority of the populace?
3) The biafran states are all land locked. how are you people going to go about importation and exportation of goods, services? since mostly import and export are ideally held at the sea port.
4) What basically are the food crop and livestock produced in biafran land? are they enough to feed the populace? as in the case during the biafran War, when general Gawon ordered the blockade the result was a wide scale massacre by starvation. are they any plan to this problem if by chance it arises Again? and
5) Have your elders learned from South Sudan? are they any precautions in place to avoid the South Sudan scenario?

Can you add more questions to this please. Because its not enough!!

And how does it concern you?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did Anybody Miss Ibo During Their Sit At Home Exercise? by Igboesika: 7:38am On May 31, 2017
Me77:
Maybe. this ismy personal observation. most of the ibos i interacted with, over here are very much disinterested in this whole biafran craze. they all came out for their respective businesses yesterday it seems only those in the south that are very active about the biafran stuff.

1) what Will your economy depends on? (I.e your sources of income revenue and exportation)
3) The biafran states are all land locked. how are you people going to go about importation and exportation of goods, services? since mostly import and export are ideally held at the sea port.
4) What basically are the food crop and livestock produced in biafran land? are they enough to feed the populace? as in the case during the biafran War, when general Gawon ordered the blockade the result was a wide scale massacre by starvation. are they any plan to this problem if by chance it arises Again? and
5) Have your elders learned from South Sudan? are they any precautions in place to avoid the South Sudan scenario?
Leave them let them bear the consequences of secession. Is it your consequences busy body ?

16 Likes

Re: Did Anybody Miss Ibo During Their Sit At Home Exercise? by Ikenna0b: 7:41am On May 31, 2017
Me77:

Yes Nigeria would've been a world power. but right now we're not talking bout Nigeria, we're discussing biafra in case you've forgotten.
Answer my questions

So you are more worried about wtf is going to happen in Biafra than worry about the hunger and poverty currently ravaging your Nigeria

Chei.
Oya continue dey look. Na your headache e be

15 Likes

Re: Did Anybody Miss Ibo During Their Sit At Home Exercise? by prince9851(m): 7:42am On May 31, 2017

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Anybody Miss Ibo During Their Sit At Home Exercise? by Ngokafor(f): 7:56am On May 31, 2017
nkwuocha:
Babaramota,instead of fuccking your wife this morning as a full blooded man, you decide to open igbo thread. Tomorrow now you go carry broom keep for ground for her to cross, forgetting that when you were supposed to be oiling her engine, you prefer to stick your erected dicck on biafran threads. Agbaya!!!

...Chai!!! cheesy grin

11 Likes

Re: Did Anybody Miss Ibo During Their Sit At Home Exercise? by Me77: 7:57am On May 31, 2017
prince9851:
you don't understand
We don't want to reason like Nigerians that's why I didn't bother reading your questions
All this issue of SS and Biafra, landlock, Biafra economy, Igbo properties in Nigeria..etc
They will be covered during referendum talks which takes place before referendum begins
Nigerians should just carry their mode of thinking and shift one side
We have seen how "far" your manner of reasoning has taken your country
I don't think we are interested...tanks for your concern
OK. wish you guys all the best. no hard feelings
Re: Did Anybody Miss Ibo During Their Sit At Home Exercise? by ProWalker: 8:01am On May 31, 2017
Igboesika:

If its not affecting you, why are you always on every Biafran thread to express your fear ?

How many times do I need to pound your head with the fact that this is. NIGERIAN forum owned by a YORUBA MAN and not a Biafrrraud forum ?
Do you see us in your Biafra forums ?

3 Likes

Re: Did Anybody Miss Ibo During Their Sit At Home Exercise? by rainylad(f): 8:06am On May 31, 2017
..Another withcraft gathering by afonjazz....You didnt notice the sit-at-home yet opened a thread on it by 3.am undecided..with your cohorts to reply ofcourse..

..Anyway,.I am happy Afonjas no longer sleep because of Igbos...That is your portion till further notice...diabolical people.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Did Anybody Miss Ibo During Their Sit At Home Exercise? by Me77: 8:11am On May 31, 2017
Ikenna0b:

So you are more worried about wtf is going to happen in Biafra than worry about the hunger and poverty currently ravaging your Nigeria

Chei.
Oya continue dey look. Na your headache e be
Obviously you have no answer to my questions too. besides we're not talking bout Nigeria. the topic is about biafra.
Re: Did Anybody Miss Ibo During Their Sit At Home Exercise? by Me77: 8:24am On May 31, 2017
Sunnycliff:

Can you add more questions to this please. Because its not enough!!
And how does it concern you?
Answer those and I will add more... but it seems you guys couldn't.
It will be inhumame not to have concern.
Re: Did Anybody Miss Ibo During Their Sit At Home Exercise? by MayhorE(m): 8:30am On May 31, 2017
people with misplaced priority, did u know the aim of ojukwu before agitating for Biafra? is because of selfishness, what about Nnamdi KANU? because of revenge, you people should set ur priority right, m nt against independent of Biafra o, BT are you really ready for this, have you think beyond? if yes carry go, if No, continue sitting back at home.

3 Likes

Re: Did Anybody Miss Ibo During Their Sit At Home Exercise? by ExpiredNigeria: 8:33am On May 31, 2017
munyiwa:
Your name depicts your tribe

I never Hide my tribe before. Why should I? I'm Igbo, that tribe their affairs give you whole lot sleepless night. That's who I'm, Ezigbo onyeigbo, Anambra kamsi eje. who are you?

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Did Anybody Miss Ibo During Their Sit At Home Exercise? by Shesweetdie(f): 10:00am On May 31, 2017
as much as this yoriba IBO conflict on nairaland has been interesting, I must Say both sides have lost focus on what the real issue is. to my Igbo brethren its not the we yorubas dat caused ur woes although we might be culpable of keeping our mouths shut when we should have decried openly the inhuman treatment meted on you guys during the civil war, and to my fellow yorubas its high time we acknowledged the fact that the Easterners have good reason for these agitation and we are also affected, let us stop dancing to d tune of the of some few overfed corrupt polithieftians amongst us and also fight for our rights as a people. if we both let down the gauntlet of these e-war for a second, we will realise that seventy percent of the resources we are fighting over is allocated to the north and we can then ask ourselves how many percent was made in the north and determine who the real enemy is

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did Anybody Miss Ibo During Their Sit At Home Exercise? by YorubaForum: 10:03am On May 31, 2017
ProWalker:

Na the oil in Niger Delta dey blind them grin
I don't know why you Afonjas are very envious and reason through ur anus.. Do you know how many south-eastern states that the federal govt is drilling oil there on a daily basis, and anytime you guys post online, you keep on saying we need the oil in nigerdelta..rubbish.. If we so need their oil then what are we going to be doing with our own oil?... You pple mindset is very deceitful and demonic..

1 Like

Re: Did Anybody Miss Ibo During Their Sit At Home Exercise? by ProWalker: 10:13am On May 31, 2017
YorubaForum:

I don't know why you Afonjas are very envious and reason through ur anus.. Do you know how many south-eastern states that the federal govt is drilling oil there on a daily basis, and anytime you guys posts, you keep on saying we need the oil in nigerdelta..rubbish.. If we so need their oil then what are we going to be doing with our own oil?... You pple mindset is very deceitful and demonic..

You need to take an identity that don't suit you to vomit the usual ipob crap. You ipob miscreants are losing your minds by the minutes

1 Like

Re: Did Anybody Miss Ibo During Their Sit At Home Exercise? by YorubaForum: 10:24am On May 31, 2017
ProWalker:

You need to take an identity that don't suit you to vomit the usual ipob crap. You ipob miscreants are losing your minds by the minutes

2 Likes

Re: Did Anybody Miss Ibo During Their Sit At Home Exercise? by ProWalker: 10:32am On May 31, 2017
YorubaForum:

Is that all ?
It's obvious that you Biafra Osus have turned you all to mad people without any iota of common sense
Since Biafra agitation is coming from miscreants like you, it will take another one million years for the agitation to gain any traction

1 Like

Re: Did Anybody Miss Ibo During Their Sit At Home Exercise? by YorubaForum: 10:42am On May 31, 2017
ProWalker:

Is that all ?
It's obvious that you Biafra Osus have turned you all to mad people without any iota of common sense
Since Biafra agitation is coming from miscreants like you, it will take another one million years for the agitation to gain any traction

2 Likes

Re: Did Anybody Miss Ibo During Their Sit At Home Exercise? by ProWalker: 10:45am On May 31, 2017
YorubaForum:

That is all you've got. If I start with your history-in- picture, you will take off to Abidjan as usual

1 Like

Re: Did Anybody Miss Ibo During Their Sit At Home Exercise? by cowardafonja: 11:03am On May 31, 2017
I know it is difficult to pull off a leech from its host flesh. The feeding bottle era is coming to an end and it is happening fast. There is a permanent curse on ododuwa to depend on other people for daily bread. Sadly, we have had enough
Re: Did Anybody Miss Ibo During Their Sit At Home Exercise? by ProWalker: 11:14am On May 31, 2017
cowardafonja:
I know it is difficult to pull off a leech from its host flesh. The feeding bottle era is coming to an end and it is happening fast. There is a permanent curse on ododuwa to depend on other people for daily bread. Sadly, we have had enough

Without FG allocation, all igbo states will go bankrupt, what this means is that Igbos have net deficit against Nigeria, what this means is that Nigeria subsidize Igboland with money from other regions especially SS (OIL) and SW ( VAT AND CIT & REVENUE FROM THE PORTS) what this mean is Igbos are also NET PARASITES in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Did Anybody Miss Ibo During Their Sit At Home Exercise? by 7lives: 11:44am On May 31, 2017
Me77:

They are Jews, all they need will fall from heaven.
I support them to have their country, it's long overdue.

1 Like

Re: Did Anybody Miss Ibo During Their Sit At Home Exercise? by oluwaemmanuel: 11:45am On May 31, 2017
DocHMD:

But Aljazeera, VOA, France24, Times of Isreal, BBC, CNN all noticed it. So the views of oshogbo rats in slum are not really that important. You'll agree with me. grin grin
the truth is it doesn't affect us, it was done in your states... I wonder why you aren't even given this Biafra you want. If u like sit at home for the rest of your life's, your states will suffer for it.. KANU you are following has his children overseas going to school and living a happy life, you are there sitting at home.. continue sitting at home na

2 Likes

Re: Did Anybody Miss Ibo During Their Sit At Home Exercise? by Ziluxger: 12:19pm On May 31, 2017
ProWalker:

In one sentence, explain how the sit at home observed by ibos in iboland will affect me that is hundreds of kilometres away and never set foot to ibo land
If you know all this, then rebuke the OP and tell him to stop masturbating over ipob and their self chosen struggle.
Re: Did Anybody Miss Ibo During Their Sit At Home Exercise? by ProWalker: 12:37pm On May 31, 2017
Ziluxger:

If you know all this, then rebuke the OP and tell him to stop masturbating over ipob and their self chosen struggle.

This is Nairaland, a Nigeria forum, owned by a Yoruba man, anybody is free to discuss any issue relating or having to do with any constituent part therein, as long as it is not detrimental to the security of the forum, so cut that bullcrap.

1 Like

Re: Did Anybody Miss Ibo During Their Sit At Home Exercise? by SweetyZinta(f): 2:12pm On May 31, 2017
EmeeNaka:
The way you always replace them on Sundays.
This Nupe People that uses Jazz to collect Igbo women.

grin grin

you're a big f000L
Re: Did Anybody Miss Ibo During Their Sit At Home Exercise? by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 31, 2017
YOU'RE GOVERNMENT THATS GOING DRY ON NATIONAL TREASURY DID.....THEY LOOSE A HUGE AMOUNT OF MONEY YESTERDAY IN SOUTH EAST....PLS I WANT YOU TO REPOST THIS QUESTION WHEN BIAFRA COMES.....LET IT BE WHO MISS BIAFRANS SINCE THEY HAVE SUCCEEDED IN LEAVING NIGERIA.....WE WILL ALWAYS GIVE YOU SOMETHING TO ARGUE AND ANGUISH ABOUT.....THANK YOU
Re: Did Anybody Miss Ibo During Their Sit At Home Exercise? by mightyhaze: 2:43pm On May 31, 2017
munyiwa:
As far as I am concerned,igbos will suffer the most,the Yoruba has nothing to loose whatsoever,all I see is some bunch of fools obeying an untamed and power-ridden goat,ex convict,Nland has given you guys cheap popularity,all you keep shouting is Ewedu soup and tribal mark,meanwhile,you are the largest population contributing to corruption in Nigeria,cloning products,rituals,how many yorubas have you seen pushing wheel barrow selling egg rolls on the street,please get a life and know your staying and going amounts to nothing.
yorubas don't hawk nor push dough rolls on carts!

Begging and agboroism will do just fine, ..it won't do to soil dia buriful palms and we'll manicured nails now wud it?

Let dose dumb igbos keep working v hard(and even smart in some cases).
Re: Did Anybody Miss Ibo During Their Sit At Home Exercise? by savagefinder: 3:50pm On May 31, 2017
raker300:
chai!! Afonja!! Wch one be Niger delta capital again?
you don't know that there's a state called Niger? Wow..

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Parasitic North Of Nigeria / APGA Presidential Flag Off Marred By Low Turnout Resident Shun Event - Pics / BREAKING!! Tension As IPOB Members Clash With Security Operatives in Abia(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.