Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,091 members, 7,863,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:10 AM

Man Who Tried To Steal A Vehicle In Computer Village Caught (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Tried To Steal A Vehicle In Computer Village Caught (Photos) (32203 Views)

Woman Jumps Fence To Steal A Bag Of Rice, Gets Caught (Photos) / 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) / Man Stealing Female Panties In Imo Caught. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Tried To Steal A Vehicle In Computer Village Caught (Photos) by toxxnoni(m): 8:48am On May 31, 2017
A beautiful 31st of may 2017

We might be what you are looking for
Check out our signature in green colour down
Thanks

Re: Man Who Tried To Steal A Vehicle In Computer Village Caught (Photos) by femi4: 8:50am On May 31, 2017
Sensual:

I was exaggerating. something you wouldn't understand since you lack the capacity to do so. now quit quoting me undecided
I want to quote you before but I gave it a second thought after the reply above
Re: Man Who Tried To Steal A Vehicle In Computer Village Caught (Photos) by DonCortino: 8:51am On May 31, 2017
Ahhh! Sikiru!! Why naah!
Re: Man Who Tried To Steal A Vehicle In Computer Village Caught (Photos) by Putin1(m): 8:52am On May 31, 2017
Look them look them na them
Re: Man Who Tried To Steal A Vehicle In Computer Village Caught (Photos) by WhoBeThisMan: 8:53am On May 31, 2017
What is wrong with grammar in this country, these bloggers should invest more in brighter grammar. Smh
Re: Man Who Tried To Steal A Vehicle In Computer Village Caught (Photos) by deolu2000(m): 8:54am On May 31, 2017
Even does that stole Range Rover and G-wagon were nt caught, bt dz mumu IPOD went to steal dz thg. They shld hv beaten sense into him.
Re: Man Who Tried To Steal A Vehicle In Computer Village Caught (Photos) by Nobody: 8:55am On May 31, 2017
See them una gdmorn oh...
A scene from the film October 1..

1 Like

Re: Man Who Tried To Steal A Vehicle In Computer Village Caught (Photos) by MayhorE(m): 8:58am On May 31, 2017
can't u see he's high on weed, nt a smart thief
Re: Man Who Tried To Steal A Vehicle In Computer Village Caught (Photos) by Nobody: 8:59am On May 31, 2017
folarinmiles:
Na WA oo.
All dz spirit of ipobism going around dz,country. Make God save pesin oo

So you have decided to use your lifetime to hate ! good luck
Re: Man Who Tried To Steal A Vehicle In Computer Village Caught (Photos) by Nobody: 8:59am On May 31, 2017
Sensual:
that dried skinny boy wants to steal car

Which strength he wan take drive the car sef

Re: Man Who Tried To Steal A Vehicle In Computer Village Caught (Photos) by Nobody: 9:02am On May 31, 2017
eezeribe:
He looks like a demon or someone that escaped from the hands of ritualists... Why didn't they do the usual on him...
Maybe they had pity on him because of his 'good' looks

grin grin grin

I think his face was photoshopped. He seem to have horns at the corners of his forehead. A kind of mutant devil's child. Lucifer might have rejected him.

Guess what. He is Afonja. That face, those lips, those flat nose...if I was the owner of that car, I'll never touch it again. I think they should allow him to drive off with the car.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Tried To Steal A Vehicle In Computer Village Caught (Photos) by beautiful232(f): 9:05am On May 31, 2017
haaa,not even in another place,but computer village?
your on your own ole
Re: Man Who Tried To Steal A Vehicle In Computer Village Caught (Photos) by Nobody: 9:05am On May 31, 2017
folarinmiles:
Na WA oo.

He is your brother. Stop denying him because he came to infect computer village where umuafo are busy working hard and developing lasgidi.

Umuafo felt pity on him and decided to hand him over to authorities to rehabilitate him.

I heard IPOB contributed money to feed him before he went away.

Afonja devil child.
Re: Man Who Tried To Steal A Vehicle In Computer Village Caught (Photos) by dbossbuggy(m): 9:06am On May 31, 2017
This one that looks like a walking corpse wants to steal in broad day light.

I have webmail, mailers, RDP, smtp, and more.
Re: Man Who Tried To Steal A Vehicle In Computer Village Caught (Photos) by flames007(m): 9:09am On May 31, 2017
I feel pity for him sha. An hungry man will do anything to survive.They say he's not normal.how can that kind of person that has not tasted good food for a century be normal.SMH
Re: Man Who Tried To Steal A Vehicle In Computer Village Caught (Photos) by pokipoki: 9:09am On May 31, 2017
Hahahaha. I am sure the guy gets high on monkey tail and alabukun!!!!. The funny thing is that he will be realeased before the end of June.
Re: Man Who Tried To Steal A Vehicle In Computer Village Caught (Photos) by Koval12(m): 9:10am On May 31, 2017
nepapole:
See as thread don turn to FLAtonja war....nawa ooo.
The owners are enjoying the tribal war. After all they are making their money. If they had wanted this rubbish to stop. It would have been easy. I know how many people that have rubbished nairaland because of incessant and unnecessary tribal war. Rubbish!!!
Re: Man Who Tried To Steal A Vehicle In Computer Village Caught (Photos) by dyangprof(m): 9:11am On May 31, 2017
he might be seun egbege associate o
Re: Man Who Tried To Steal A Vehicle In Computer Village Caught (Photos) by Gassong(m): 9:12am On May 31, 2017
The tenses in this write up and the thirf I no knw which one better
Re: Man Who Tried To Steal A Vehicle In Computer Village Caught (Photos) by nepapole(m): 9:13am On May 31, 2017
Koval12:
The owners are enjoying the tribal war. After all they are making their money. If they had wanted this rubbish to stop. It would have been easy. I know how many people that have rubbished nairaland because of incessant and unnecessary tribal war. Rubbish!!!
Criusly its jus too irritating. About 95% open some threads just to check names.
Re: Man Who Tried To Steal A Vehicle In Computer Village Caught (Photos) by manikspears: 9:23am On May 31, 2017
folarinmiles:
Na WA oo.
bros !!!!!where art thy chill? angry this is too much now.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Tried To Steal A Vehicle In Computer Village Caught (Photos) by Nobody: 9:23am On May 31, 2017
hahaha I sure say this boy na ibo grin grin grin
Re: Man Who Tried To Steal A Vehicle In Computer Village Caught (Photos) by wakes: 9:24am On May 31, 2017
Sorry
Re: Man Who Tried To Steal A Vehicle In Computer Village Caught (Photos) by haykes(m): 9:25am On May 31, 2017
Is He Maaaaaaaaaaaaad
Re: Man Who Tried To Steal A Vehicle In Computer Village Caught (Photos) by ITEmpowerment: 9:28am On May 31, 2017
Become a Social Media Marketing expert….

Social Media Marketing, though a part of digital marketing is one of the most lucrative and highly demanded of all digital marketing techniques.

Here is what you can do with Social Media Marketing
• Become a promoter
• Manage social media accounts for companies and artists
• Get high paying jobs with your skills
• Social media adverts experts
• And more.

Let us train you to become and experts by impacting in you the tricks and skills to manipulate social media marketing.

Contacts us now through the banners or from our signatures.
Re: Man Who Tried To Steal A Vehicle In Computer Village Caught (Photos) by osusuallstars: 9:28am On May 31, 2017
100%afonja. See his face and opioro mango head

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Tried To Steal A Vehicle In Computer Village Caught (Photos) by alaskido(m): 9:38am On May 31, 2017
I do not think this guy is normal. He looks dazed and hypnotized.
Re: Man Who Tried To Steal A Vehicle In Computer Village Caught (Photos) by smith666999(m): 9:49am On May 31, 2017
maybe he wanted to borrow the bus and hustle a little and return the bus.
he is trying to be productive.
Re: Man Who Tried To Steal A Vehicle In Computer Village Caught (Photos) by Nobody: 9:54am On May 31, 2017
nextprince:
[s][/s]
You need an optometrist urgently.
Insulting someone who's replying u in a civilized way.
Smh
Re: Man Who Tried To Steal A Vehicle In Computer Village Caught (Photos) by oyienootieno: 10:15am On May 31, 2017
Sensual:
that dried skinny boy wants to steal car

Which strength he wan take drive the car sef

If you reason like this then you should avoid detective discussions.
Re: Man Who Tried To Steal A Vehicle In Computer Village Caught (Photos) by joenor(m): 10:19am On May 31, 2017
Na wah, why steal when u can be a motor boy to the owner of the vehicle shocked
Re: Man Who Tried To Steal A Vehicle In Computer Village Caught (Photos) by donnie(m): 10:24am On May 31, 2017
He already has several ekpuks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Stabbed To Death In Ondo, 3 Years After The Murder Of Her Only Daughter / Thief Steals Girl’s ATM Card In Lagos. Caught On CCTV / Armed Robber Stripped In Agba, Ebonyi State, Almost Lynched (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.