Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Davido's Daughter, Imade's Uncle Introduces Hennessy To Her - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Daughter, Imade's Uncle Introduces Hennessy To Her (51292 Views)

Sophia Momodu & Daughter, Imade Adeleke Step Out In Style For Davido's Concert / Davido Brings His Daughter Imade On Stage At His Show (photo) / White Boy Hugs Davido's Daughter, Imade In School. Davido Reacts (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade's Uncle Introduces Hennessy To Her by akevic: 11:59am On May 31, 2017
I don't think that contains alcohol. It could be coke or juice. Davido will kill that uncle
Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade's Uncle Introduces Hennessy To Her by joenor(m): 12:00pm On May 31, 2017
How old is the uncle? why would he introduce a baby not up to 3yr to start drinking henns? I can see her mom hand sayin no she's not up to... the uncle is such a dump site.
Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade's Uncle Introduces Hennessy To Her by tragergeorge(m): 12:00pm On May 31, 2017
Foolish comments every where, I'm not surprised, it's nairaland so not expecting much, so Hennessey DE foam, abi na d colour be that, even if bloggers DE misbehave, una nor fit apply una own personal sense...... Mtchew
Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade's Uncle Introduces Hennessy To Her by joenor(m): 12:01pm On May 31, 2017
abi my sister?
Lilymax:
How does this concern us? angry

1 Like

Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade's Uncle Introduces Hennessy To Her by Davidlekkzy(m): 12:05pm On May 31, 2017
D last pic thou.. ..d little gal look drunk grin
Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade's Uncle Introduces Hennessy To Her by thunderbabs: 12:06pm On May 31, 2017
PapiSmith:
Imagine this little girl being introduced to alcohol and wild life at this early age.

Una go come dey complain say she carry belle at 17.

Blue ivy whose parents are one of the most popular on the planet is not handled this way.

I guess this is what happens when your father is a fück boy and your mother is a Hoe

Chai, dz insult u pple re sharing
Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade's Uncle Introduces Hennessy To Her by bionixs: 12:14pm On May 31, 2017
TheLadiesGuy:
Senselessness
their demented fans will soon STORM here to say that we are being jealous of their achievements. if it happens now, they say that she was poisoned
Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade's Uncle Introduces Hennessy To Her by Sparkle777(f): 12:30pm On May 31, 2017
PapiSmith:
Imagine this little girl being introduced to alcohol and wild life at this early age.

Blue ivy whose parents are one of the most popular on the planet is not handled this way.

I guess this is what happens when your father is a fück boy and your mother is a Hoe

Haaa, abeg somebody shld borrow me a meme.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade's Uncle Introduces Hennessy To Her by Yewandequeen(f): 12:32pm On May 31, 2017
Train up a child in a way he should go and he will not depart from it.
I wonder what that are training her to become... This generation... Sighs

1 Like

Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade's Uncle Introduces Hennessy To Her by pokipoki: 1:00pm On May 31, 2017
PapiSmith:

Hahahaha. Did you have a taste to confirm it was really Henessy or you believe everything you read on the internet? Don't be too quick to conclude and judge!!!!

1 Like

Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade's Uncle Introduces Hennessy To Her by MENTORCH(m): 1:06pm On May 31, 2017
PapiSmith:

Everything you said made sense until you mentioned blue ivy, how do you know the way she is treated. We Nigerians cannot mind our own thing, we must know more about other countries.
Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade's Uncle Introduces Hennessy To Her by chiraqDemon(m): 1:09pm On May 31, 2017
If na yankee na jail straight and child protection abi protective services go dey him doorstep before him post d pic finish. But obviously naija is a joke and nothing will be done about this abuse.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade's Uncle Introduces Hennessy To Her by Lilymax(f): 1:24pm On May 31, 2017
Captain6:
See as you fine like mammy water,oya hol this kiss kiss
Thank u kiss
Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade's Uncle Introduces Hennessy To Her by Leshboy: 1:27pm On May 31, 2017
I don't blame them, people without proper education ended up like that. Idiot
Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade's Uncle Introduces Hennessy To Her by Leshboy: 1:27pm On May 31, 2017
I don't blame them, people without proper education ended up like that.
Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade's Uncle Introduces Hennessy To Her by mickeymimi: 2:03pm On May 31, 2017
Parents should not give children alcohol in the hope that it will breed a responsible attitude to drinking..................Exposure to alcohol at a young age is actually more likely to make them heavy or binge drinkers.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade's Uncle Introduces Hennessy To Her by franklynn(m): 3:26pm On May 31, 2017
Mhissgaga:
undecided

Abeg any afonja neva dey reason to kidnap imade then fix Ransome @ 30 billion mek we see wetin OBO go do
Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade's Uncle Introduces Hennessy To Her by OKorowanta: 3:33pm On May 31, 2017
onatisi:

See ur life. Poverty no good ooo
You are calling someone who is making mega millions everyday an agbero. So u that u are not an agbero ,how much have u made this year?

You've not seen or heard of agbero who make millions?
Go sidon wia contain you.
I must comment naim dey fo you.
u just won talk.
Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade's Uncle Introduces Hennessy To Her by sshalom(m): 3:37pm On May 31, 2017
PapiSmith:

Harsh but reflective.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade's Uncle Introduces Hennessy To Her by Diepsoruene(m): 3:45pm On May 31, 2017
That's not even hennesy. Look at the glass. Silly dumb people.
Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade's Uncle Introduces Hennessy To Her by mechanics(m): 5:06pm On May 31, 2017
that's how it start o
Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade's Uncle Introduces Hennessy To Her by chubbyswit(m): 6:23pm On May 31, 2017
datgoaldigger1:
Everything in this life you guys must take LITERALLY AH AH nawa ooo
Sometimes out of jonzing I give my niece a sip of Heineken after she tastes it she spits it out cause of fhe taste,we all laugh at it including her mother then life goes on
Make una free Davido always following his life bumper to bumper are you perfect are you a saint
Focus on your life and watch rapidly how it will improve.
Start first with your thinking.

The person that spoke about Blue Ivy are you Jay z' s P.A do you know what happens behind closed doors.

THIS LIFE SELF
dont worry she go gather liver swallow the drink very soon.
Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade's Uncle Introduces Hennessy To Her by adellam16(f): 6:29pm On May 31, 2017
Sammyford12345:
Davido daughter imade back from school as uncle try to force her drink hennessy (pics & vid)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPkpeAVCpKg
I don't understand, why posting every tin concerning dis boy here on nairaland? Make una kuku approach d goat for reality show na. Dat one go sell for jobless peeps na!
Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade's Uncle Introduces Hennessy To Her by procky(f): 7:31pm On May 31, 2017
Watch the most Hilarious new comedy short film by two years old Funny actor. He is soo funny.. grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKpIqayKSkU&client=mv-google&gl=NG&hl=en
Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade's Uncle Introduces Hennessy To Her by 0076ix(m): 12:56am On Jun 01, 2017
PapiSmith:

they have child protection services over there
Nigeria nobody care

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bobrisky: I Wasn't Deported Or Banned From UK. I Returned To Get The Right Visa / Empress Njamah Post Shirtless Picture Of Herself Before Bedtime: / Peks Ikeji Flaunts His Beautiful Sitting Room In Banana Island (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.