Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,114 members, 7,849,487 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:27 PM

Please Help A Sister No Money for Tfare To Go To Interview on friday - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help A Sister No Money for Tfare To Go To Interview on friday (7756 Views)

Because Of These Mistakes In The Cover Letter, You Re Not Invited To Interview / Native Attire To Interview...allow Or Not? / This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help A Sister No Money for Tfare To Go To Interview on friday by Olibboy: 12:16pm On May 31, 2017
U need money for hungry moniker okay
Re: Please Help A Sister No Money for Tfare To Go To Interview on friday by jd1986(m): 12:19pm On May 31, 2017
Screenshot or no deal!!!
Re: Please Help A Sister No Money for Tfare To Go To Interview on friday by Thermodynamics(m): 12:20pm On May 31, 2017
She may have a reason why she does not want to upload a screenshot of the interview message. Although, she sounded rude but I just have a feeling she is genuine. Everything can be photoshoped these days and honestly, there is no way to know if she is telling the truth or not. It all boils down to a decision, help, or don't help. Screenshot won't convince you as it could be manipulate, this is Nigeria, you can't be sure except you know her personally. Give and it shall be given unto you, it doesn't matter if she's real or not, let God decide. As long as you give, you would be blessed, that's it. Thing are difficult in Nigeria, expecially for a young graduate like the OP.

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Sister No Money for Tfare To Go To Interview on friday by kennedykenstel: 12:21pm On May 31, 2017
wots difficult 4 ha to post ha prove of d interview invite?
am ready to assist ha if shes mor open to ha probm.

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Sister No Money for Tfare To Go To Interview on friday by Obas101(m): 12:29pm On May 31, 2017
after reading your post,.. conclusion ; you are a scam

9 Likes

Re: Please Help A Sister No Money for Tfare To Go To Interview on friday by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 31, 2017
please friends am sorry I was so rude, I was so angry that time u guys should forgive me as for d interview invite u guys asked me to screenshot, it was a call d hr gave me a call d venue is 10 station road Enugu if u think am lying go there and ask if there is interview on Friday am sorry once again

2 Likes

Re: Please Help A Sister No Money for Tfare To Go To Interview on friday by mekyno777(m): 12:35pm On May 31, 2017
Nwanne nwanyi, ur response was rude.
For that let say this: pls i jst need 1k out of that ur 2k to change my life with an assured 'surebet' game that will fetch me lyk 150k, next 2days.....lol
I promise i will give u 50k.
Tnx in advance.

Make moves, u will see help/ car that will take to enugu or stand for road and beg for ride to Enugu.
Gudluck!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help A Sister No Money for Tfare To Go To Interview on friday by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 31, 2017
I said am sorry, even if am fraudulent its not 5k I will defraud pple bikonu forgive n forget

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Sister No Money for Tfare To Go To Interview on friday by sugarcoatted(f): 12:59pm On May 31, 2017
chioma1990:
please friends am sorry I was so rude, I was so angry that time u guys should forgive me as for d interview invite u guys asked me to screenshot, it was a call d hr gave me a call d venue is 10 station road Enugu if u think am lying go there and ask if there is interview on Friday am sorry once again
You got a call indeed. Were you not same person that was asking someone how she applied for a uba job on anoda thread just yesterday? The person posted the invite she got with this address you posted here. Stop lying up and down biko, you do not have any interview with any uba.

20 Likes

Re: Please Help A Sister No Money for Tfare To Go To Interview on friday by tolugar: 1:01pm On May 31, 2017
chioma1990:

u think I can wake up on a Wednesday morning to start formulating lies, am not a beggar but situation beyond my control leads me to this,

THIs reminds me of a cooperate man I knew that will first tell you that he is not a begger that he is just asking.

PM when you get to enugu I'll pay for ur accomodation if you don't have any

2 Likes

Re: Please Help A Sister No Money for Tfare To Go To Interview on friday by Jazmiynne: 1:02pm On May 31, 2017
chioma1990:

First of all, Are You Okay?

See no make person vex here o. Do you really think we are all fools? The same UBA that sent text invite to other people as shown on this Screenshot decided to call only you?

8 Likes

Re: Please Help A Sister No Money for Tfare To Go To Interview on friday by sugarcoatted(f): 1:04pm On May 31, 2017
Jazmiynne:

See no make person vex here o. Do you really think we are all fools? The same UBA that sent text invite to other people as shown on this Screenshot decided to call only you?
Don't mind her. She obviously got the address from that thread.

6 Likes

Re: Please Help A Sister No Money for Tfare To Go To Interview on friday by deflover(m): 1:04pm On May 31, 2017
chioma1990:
I said am sorry, even if am fraudulent its not 5k I will defraud pple bikonu forgive n forget

Nija ladies
No one owns u anything
Stop the entitlement mentality
No one forced you to come out
Even if na scam who go give go give
Its just 5k
All this noise would ve ended if you just said it was a call I got
But u came out defensive
Learn manners
Me wey I dey here people don dash me huge amount when I asked
Say cos I was hungry
I called dem wen things bad
Yes dem doubt me
But I make dem see y dey should help me
I was looking for 2k sometimes 1k
And I go get alert of 50k even 400k
All na how u talk to people
Learn how to talk
Dont let ur condition turn u to how proustite talk
Show class madam kiss

2 Likes

Re: Please Help A Sister No Money for Tfare To Go To Interview on friday by Jazmiynne: 1:06pm On May 31, 2017
Or you have forgotten that it's this same Nairaland where you asked this question on the screenshot?
You are not even a smart scammer!

Just yesterday, you were asking how they applied, and today they have suddenly called only you as you take special reach angry undecided

4 Likes

Re: Please Help A Sister No Money for Tfare To Go To Interview on friday by deflover(m): 1:08pm On May 31, 2017
Jazmiynne:

Have u ever thought of FBI work grin grin
See bursting of ass
Now the job has gotten harder grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Please Help A Sister No Money for Tfare To Go To Interview on friday by sugarcoatted(f): 1:09pm On May 31, 2017
Jazmiynne:
Or you have forgotten that it's this same Nairaland where you asked this question on the screenshot?

Just yesterday, you were asking how they applied, and today they have suddenly called only you as you take special reach angry undecided
She didnt have enough sense to delete the old post or even edit it to 'i got the message too'

8 Likes

Re: Please Help A Sister No Money for Tfare To Go To Interview on friday by siobh: 1:22pm On May 31, 2017
Jazmiynne:

Jazmiynne:

You guys are vindictive. You went to dig up dirty little secrets of this innocent lady, soon she will tell you that she wants to gate crash the interview.
Guys, why una both get low battery na.

7 Likes

Re: Please Help A Sister No Money for Tfare To Go To Interview on friday by Jazmiynne: 1:30pm On May 31, 2017
siobh:

You guys are vindictive. You went to dig up dirty little secrets of this innocent lady, soon she will tell you that she wants to gate crash the interview.
Guys, why una both get low battery na.

First of all, the "guys" you refer to.... Are the exact same person

Secondly, I'm honestly thinking you are just joking with some light sarcasm about her gatecrashing cos she no go wan do mistake come talk that kain thing here after she Don tell us say she got a uba invite

chioma1990:
help a sister please Nairaland am on my knees begging I have uba interview invite on friday at enugu, am in Lagos now I don't have trans fare to go for it please help me any good Samaritan God will surely bless u thanks, please am not a beggar, its not being long I finished nysc d money I s
aved I used it for my young brother please help 5k will do thanks

Thirdly, there ain't nothing vindictive at all about simply telling someone that we see through her. If she has to scam, she should at least give us some credit by doing it smartly. Her lies are really an insult to our intelligence

5 Likes

Re: Please Help A Sister No Money for Tfare To Go To Interview on friday by siobh: 1:33pm On May 31, 2017
Yea, i noticed.
Lol, she will soon turn back to say she just wanna gate crash. Her stories arent adding up.
Oya, go and charge your phone. angry
Jazmiynne:

First of all, the "guys" you refer to.... Are the exact same person

Secondly, I'm honestly thinking you are just joking with some light sarcasm about her gatecrashing cos she no go wan do mistake come talk that kain thing here after she Don tell us say she got a uba invite

Thirdly, there ain't nothing vindictive at all about simply telling someone that we see through her. If she has to scam, she should at least give us some credit by doing it smartly. Her lies are really an insult to our intelligence
Re: Please Help A Sister No Money for Tfare To Go To Interview on friday by SEOManiac: 1:33pm On May 31, 2017
chioma1990:

so after screen shooting it n sending to u will u send d 5k or will u tell me God will provide

You reek mehn.

I came here to help but k can't fathom how you get to run your mouth. Nobody is a beggar, but running your mouth like it's am argument means there's no point helping.

Bye.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help A Sister No Money for Tfare To Go To Interview on friday by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 31, 2017
people posting some thing dey don't kno
w, I saw what in what thread nawaooo that application was open over a week now jeez nawa for u pple bcoz of 5k some people are here insulting me, if I didn't go for this interview I won't die if u don't want help me fine thank u all for your insults, just becoz of 5k some pple are insulting there fellow human being haba

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Sister No Money for Tfare To Go To Interview on friday by fortunes01: 1:36pm On May 31, 2017
sugarcoatted:

You got a call indeed. Were you not same person that was asking someone how she applied for a uba job on anoda thread just yesterday? The person posted the invite she got with this address you posted here. Stop lying up and down biko, you do not have any interview with any uba.

Hahahahaha. This one weak my weak abeg
Re: Please Help A Sister No Money for Tfare To Go To Interview on friday by Jazmiynne: 1:39pm On May 31, 2017
chioma1990:
w, I saw what in what thread nawaooo that application was open over a week now jeez nawa for u pple bcoz of 5k some people are here insulting me, if I didn't go for this interview I won't die if u don't want help me fine thank u all for your insults, just becoz of 5k some pple are insulting there fellow human being haba

This your post and screenshot you attached, how does it relate to what you have been accused of?

The date the application portal opened is of what connection to the fact that you are faking on this thread?

You told us you have been invited by uba for an interview,
Then you told us, the invitation was made through a phone call, that it's a phone invite

And now you are posting job application page where all applicants are told to apply by hand at their office

Madam wakeup... Nobody is a fool here! grin

Smh, if you can't play the game, at least know when the game is over undecided

19 Likes

Re: Please Help A Sister No Money for Tfare To Go To Interview on friday by aljazirahnews: 1:40pm On May 31, 2017
sugarcoatted:

Bursted cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Please Help A Sister No Money for Tfare To Go To Interview on friday by aljazirahnews: 1:51pm On May 31, 2017
chioma1990:

is this ur interview invite? You woke up this morning with all intent and purpose to scam nairalanders. You also ned to learn how to talk to people on social media.

Wait! you got an invite from UBA? i hope its nt for Customer care position shocked angry

5 Likes

Re: Please Help A Sister No Money for Tfare To Go To Interview on friday by Kashbwoyjnr: 1:55pm On May 31, 2017
grin grin this one still dey learn scamming, snap your call log and send to us.. I will gladly help
chioma1990:

6 Likes

Re: Please Help A Sister No Money for Tfare To Go To Interview on friday by richinvestor: 1:56pm On May 31, 2017
Dull girl......if u get d job at d bank self...na abuse u go dey abuse customer ....olofo

9 Likes

Re: Please Help A Sister No Money for Tfare To Go To Interview on friday by sugarcoatted(f): 1:59pm On May 31, 2017
chioma1990:
Who has time to insult you kwanu?? 5k might be too small and i know that if you were sincere about the whole ish you would get way more than that amount from nairalanders. See the rubbish you even came up with. Smh. If i were you, ild hide my face in shame. I'm embarrassed for you

7 Likes

Re: Please Help A Sister No Money for Tfare To Go To Interview on friday by sugarcoatted(f): 2:02pm On May 31, 2017
Lol, she deactivated. You people have chased the thief away from nairaland.

5 Likes

Re: Please Help A Sister No Money for Tfare To Go To Interview on friday by Larwin(m): 2:03pm On May 31, 2017
this thread should have been posted in the jokes/comedy section.
Re: Please Help A Sister No Money for Tfare To Go To Interview on friday by GEJPosterity: 2:06pm On May 31, 2017
So that's how you wanted to scam us of our hard earned money abi?!

God punish you!!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hamilton Technologies Limited Calling For Test / The 50 Most Difficult Interview Questions And The Expert Model Answers / Job Seeker? Have You Not Been Getting Invite, What's Your Do-not-disturb Status?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.