Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,596 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

WITH THIS YOU WILL NEVER EVER EVER PROCRASTINATE AGAIN(PICS) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / WITH THIS YOU WILL NEVER EVER EVER PROCRASTINATE AGAIN(PICS) (579 Views)

Why Would Someone Always Procrastinate While The Partner Is Always Proactive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

WITH THIS YOU WILL NEVER EVER EVER PROCRASTINATE AGAIN(PICS) by datgoaldigger1(m): 9:43am On May 31, 2017
What is procrastination?? It's the act of doing more pleasurable things in place of less pleasurable things when the less pleasurable things are more beneficial to you.
All through my life I have been an avid procrastinator,sometimes If I had exams and it was a Friday or Saturday I would tell myself let me wait for the Monday so I would start with the first day if the week OR if it was the 8th,7th or any other day of the month I would Wait till ts the 10th,20th or 1'st day of the month because I felt those dates were better to start reading.
There was one statement my friend made he said "No time wey no be now" it got to me.Often time we wait for the perfect time to gt under way with an action but in reality there is actually never a perfect time that isn't NOW. Use what ever you have at the moment and begin don't wait for the RIGHT time cause it will never come.
Look at this example when I want to take my bath with cold water sometimes I feel hesitant to pour myself the water because I FEAR the chills but I realized the longer I waited the harder it would be to pour the water so I started pouring myself cold water immediately I enter the bathtub after that the subsequent pouring isn't a problem because my boy has adjusted to the temperature of the water.This is what holds us most times WAITING,there is no better time that now just like Nike says "Just Do It"
Think of when you want to approach a girl you see that the more time you waste in thinking of her reaction the harder it will be for you to talk to her.But if you JUST DO IT 's all over before you know it.
#Datgoaldigger
Lalasticlala,Mynd44

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Will U Marry A Woman Like Your Mother? / Three Crowns Milk’s Mum Of The Year, Oluwakemi Longe Rewarded With Dubai Trip / L

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.