Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,213 members, 7,811,587 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

Arsenal Agrees £6.8m For Henry Onyekuru - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal Agrees £6.8m For Henry Onyekuru (26743 Views)

Henry Onyekuru And Esty Traditional Wedding Pictures: Super Eagles Storm Event / Photo From Henry Onyekuru And Esty Wedding / Henry Onyekuru Weds Esty In Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Agrees £6.8m For Henry Onyekuru by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:37pm On May 31, 2017
He go sit for bench small who he won bench ask iwobi wink[right][/right] smiley
Re: Arsenal Agrees £6.8m For Henry Onyekuru by pat077: 1:37pm On May 31, 2017
So this are the kind of players that will give them a top 4 Finnish in upcoming season grin
Re: Arsenal Agrees £6.8m For Henry Onyekuru by kceewhyte(m): 1:38pm On May 31, 2017
COOLDK:
19years indeed!
This one wey don old pass Papa Okoro for village
no he is 91
Re: Arsenal Agrees £6.8m For Henry Onyekuru by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 31, 2017
19 years? Plus 10 more!
Re: Arsenal Agrees £6.8m For Henry Onyekuru by cathodekazim: 1:38pm On May 31, 2017
Kashbwoyjnr:
if nah drug case now u go know sey nah biafra boy, this afonja sha

tribalism has rotted ur reasoning faculty.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Agrees £6.8m For Henry Onyekuru by kceewhyte(m): 1:38pm On May 31, 2017
why Assnal
Re: Arsenal Agrees £6.8m For Henry Onyekuru by FinallyFamous: 1:40pm On May 31, 2017
good one from arsenal

happy he is Nigerian

nice move by henry

Weldone
Re: Arsenal Agrees £6.8m For Henry Onyekuru by lozanni(m): 1:40pm On May 31, 2017
dotcomnamename:
[b]I am sick and tired of Arsenal signing young strikers who are either to go on loan or play for the unders. Where is Asano Takuma that we bought last season, he hasn't played in the league at all, he was sent on loan, now Henry.

We have Akpom and there is an upcoming striker in the under 23's that I have watched his game and he seems like a very good and prolific striker too although I can't remember his name. But the question is, are all these players going to challenge Giroud or even displace him,.

Are they going to single handedly win matches for us, did they have enough experience to cope in the league and possibly Europa? Are they match winners? Are they combative enough?.... I am happy we signed Henry Onyekuru because I have checked his profile and YouTube videos but what we need is not upcoming talents, we need ESTABLISHED strikers, tested and trusted Strikers that can singlehandedly win matches for us, that can take us places not average players. We are a big team not teams like Crystal Palace, Bournemouth or other small teams.[/b]

You could not have said it better bro. Arsenal really needs experienced players to go places.
Re: Arsenal Agrees £6.8m For Henry Onyekuru by ncoolsome(m): 1:44pm On May 31, 2017
dotcomnamename:
[b]I am sick and tired of Arsenal signing young strikers who are either to go on loan or play for the unders. Where is Asano Takuma that we bought last season, he hasn't played in the league at all, he was sent on loan, now Henry.

We have Akpom and there is an upcoming striker in the under 23's that I have watched his game and he seems like a very good and prolific striker too although I can't remember his name. But the question is, are all these players going to challenge Giroud or even displace him,.

Are they going to single handedly win matches for us, did they have enough experience to cope in the league and possibly Europa? Are they match winners? Are they combative enough?.... I am happy we signed Henry Onyekuru because I have checked his profile and YouTube videos but what we need is not upcoming talents, we need ESTABLISHED strikers, tested and trusted Strikers that can singlehandedly win matches for us, that can take us places not average players. We are a big team not teams like Crystal Palace, Bournemouth or other small teams.[/b]

wenger said he only needs 2 or 3 players and might return maybe 80million from the 100million he wld be given..if u are expecting any significant change in arsenal then u in for a shock,place ur doctors number on emergency..I really blame chelsea for giving wenger the needed lifeline..mancity,man u n chelsea wld be laffing their hearts out,this are clubs that mean serious business..
Re: Arsenal Agrees £6.8m For Henry Onyekuru by thundafire: 1:44pm On May 31, 2017
He has started again,hoping to get enuf legs to play Europa league wat a clown nd he signed 2 years extension
Re: Arsenal Agrees £6.8m For Henry Onyekuru by Amarabae(f): 1:50pm On May 31, 2017
Wenger the miser
Re: Arsenal Agrees £6.8m For Henry Onyekuru by osaaaaa: 2:17pm On May 31, 2017
yankeedude:
Why is Arsenal not bringing together all these small monies spent on all these youngsters to buy 2 or 3 big stars? The other day they bought Nwakali, where is he now sef? Chuba Akpom still dey there now. Haba Wenger!!!
man united did just that last year, manage to win europa

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Agrees £6.8m For Henry Onyekuru by kinibigdeal(m): 2:19pm On May 31, 2017
360frolic:
Arsenal have agreed a £6.8m fee with KAS Eupen for Henry Onyekuru, according to Sky sources.

The Gunners have been in talks with the Belgian club since last week and are now close to landing the 19-year-old Nigerian striker.

Although personal terms have not been sorted out, Onyekuru is an avid Arsenal fan and is reportedly keen on moving to the Emirates.

Onyekuru finished this season as the top scorer in the Jupiler League scoring 22 goals. He also attracted interest from Everton, Southampton, West Ham and West Brom. But it is the Gunners who have activated his £6.8million release clause.

He has already turned down moves to Belgian giants, Brugge and Anderlecht.

The player is currently on international duty with Nigeria, who take on Togo in an international friendly game on Thursday.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/05/arsenal-agrees-68m-for-nigerian-striker.html

Arsenal 3:2-5
2: And MOSES said to Arsene Wenger let my people go
but the LORD hardened Arsene Wenger heart that he
signed another 2years contract
4: And Arsenal fan cried unto the lord saying when shall
this affliction, trophy drought and top 4 pills leave our
land
5: And the LORD answered them and said, until you
stop winning multiple FA cups whenever you are in
trouble, Arsene Pharoh/Wenger shall continue to rule
your emirate
5: And Arsenal fan cried and wail day and night until
Arsenal Wenger heard their cried and sign a 17year old
Onyeka Onyekelu from belgium to ease their pains
Re: Arsenal Agrees £6.8m For Henry Onyekuru by Chukazu: 2:42pm On May 31, 2017
Uh undecided 6.8million?...if na English players that can't even play "monkey post" them go sign am for" 30mullun"
Re: Arsenal Agrees £6.8m For Henry Onyekuru by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 31, 2017
See as everybody on this thread is congratulating him.....if na drug dealer...all the tribalist afojas will separate themselves and use the word "IPOB" and the term "Nigerian" will have a new meaning.

Re: Arsenal Agrees £6.8m For Henry Onyekuru by tintedniggz(m): 3:27pm On May 31, 2017
dotcomnamename:

The club needs to restructure cos it's still same old shit.
Re: Arsenal Agrees £6.8m For Henry Onyekuru by Franchise21(m): 4:11pm On May 31, 2017
dotcomnamename:

First of all, tell Wenger to go n he shouldn't forget to tag along Giroud wen he's going. Thanks for passing across my information
Re: Arsenal Agrees £6.8m For Henry Onyekuru by dotcomnamename: 4:18pm On May 31, 2017
See what Arsenal fans did to Arsene Wenger today. grin

Live scene of Arsene Wenger after agreeing two-years contract with Arsenal.

Re: Arsenal Agrees £6.8m For Henry Onyekuru by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 31, 2017
Nice one from iPob
Wenger and cheap buying
Re: Arsenal Agrees £6.8m For Henry Onyekuru by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 31, 2017
dotcomnamename:
I am sick and tired of Arsenal signing young strikers who are either to go on loan or play for the unders. Where is Asano Takuma that we bought last season, he hasn't played in the league at all, he was sent on loan, now Henry.

Are they going to single handedly win matches for us, did they have enough experience to cope in the league and possibly Europa? Are they match winners? Are they combative enough?.... I am happy we signed Henry Onyekuru because I have checked his profile and YouTube videos but what we need is not upcoming talents, we need ESTABLISHED strikers, tested and trusted Strikers that can singlehandedly win matches for us, that can take us places not average players. We are a big team not teams like Crystal Palace, Bournemouth or other small teams.

This is Arsenal's biggest problem since the exit of Veira in particular, and later Henry.
Re: Arsenal Agrees £6.8m For Henry Onyekuru by TheVictorious(m): 5:04pm On May 31, 2017
so that egbon that is there is 19 yrs old. Park well
Re: Arsenal Agrees £6.8m For Henry Onyekuru by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 31, 2017
I just watched the guy's clip. His goals aren't typical Nigerian power striker goals, but classy, world class goals.

The guy na fine striker.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Agrees £6.8m For Henry Onyekuru by Tecno66: 5:32pm On May 31, 2017
Wenger with cheap article!
360frolic:
Arsenal have agreed a £6.8m fee with KAS Eupen for Henry Onyekuru, according to Sky sources.

The Gunners have been in talks with the Belgian club since last week and are now close to landing the 19-year-old Nigerian striker.

Although personal terms have not been sorted out, Onyekuru is an avid Arsenal fan and is reportedly keen on moving to the Emirates.

Onyekuru finished this season as the top scorer in the Jupiler League scoring 22 goals. He also attracted interest from Everton, Southampton, West Ham and West Brom. But it is the Gunners who have activated his £6.8million release clause.

He has already turned down moves to Belgian giants, Brugge and Anderlecht.

The player is currently on international duty with Nigeria, who take on Togo in an international friendly game on Thursday.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/05/arsenal-agrees-68m-for-nigerian-striker.html

Re: Arsenal Agrees £6.8m For Henry Onyekuru by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 31, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
He go sit for bench small who he won bench ask iwobi wink[right][/right] smiley

Iwobi actually had his chances but he didn't take them. It was obvious at some point he needed to be consigned to bench.
Re: Arsenal Agrees £6.8m For Henry Onyekuru by wasuka14(m): 5:56pm On May 31, 2017
Arsenalfc is always ready to take- in Nigeria players and turn them to world class players. But many Nigeria still hate #Arsenalfc. Nice one i wish onyekuru success at arsenalfc.
Re: Arsenal Agrees £6.8m For Henry Onyekuru by AJJ17(m): 6:04pm On May 31, 2017
kpaofame:
Great move...Arsenal are known for talent development and using young players smiley smiley

Wish him all the best...

Could have been so cool if he is truly 19 years.
Re: Arsenal Agrees £6.8m For Henry Onyekuru by Tecno66: 6:06pm On May 31, 2017
Jarus:
I just watched the guy's clip. His goals aren't typical Nigerian power striker goals, but classy, world class goals.

The guy na fine striker.
I am sure that is why Wenger went for him.
Re: Arsenal Agrees £6.8m For Henry Onyekuru by VivaLaFrans: 6:17pm On May 31, 2017
English Commentators will be like ''ON-YEEY-KU-RUW''
Re: Arsenal Agrees £6.8m For Henry Onyekuru by VivaLaFrans: 6:21pm On May 31, 2017
Jarus:

The guy na fine striker.
its not by strength...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thompson Usiyan Is Dead / Nigeria VS Italy: Man Of The Match? / AFCON : Ghana Dumped Out By Debutants Comoros In One Of AFCON Greatest Shock!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.