Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Isses With My Hp 250 Screen - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Isses With My Hp 250 Screen (2444 Views)

Hp 250 G5 Notebook @ 55k.... Sold / ⌛️ ⏰Hp 250 G5 Core i3 For Quick Sale❗️❗️❗️✔️ / Help My HP Laptop Drains Battery So Fast. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Isses With My Hp 250 Screen by AniMcBen(m): 10:47am On May 31, 2017
I ran into this unprecedented problem last week. My laptop screen flickers seriously and sometimes you can't even see anything other than vertical lines of various colors. Sometimes the screen is divided into bands of different colours also with a greater part of it being black. The screen is as variously depicted in the images below. Please what is the cause and how can I get it solved?

1 Like

Re: Isses With My Hp 250 Screen by dominique(f): 11:00am On May 31, 2017
I had a similar issue with my laptop last year. I thought the screen has been damaged but the person that checked it for me told me that the issue was from the flex. The repair cost me just N3k. Take it to a good computer technician, don't do trial and error.
Re: Isses With My Hp 250 Screen by toastedbread: 11:06am On May 31, 2017
flex issues. you can DIY if you know where to look or take it to a technician.
Re: Isses With My Hp 250 Screen by horllamy(m): 11:08am On May 31, 2017
AniMcBen:
I ran into this unprecedented problem last week. My laptop screen flickers seriously and sometimes you can't even see anything other than vertical lines of various colors. Sometimes the screen is divided into bands of different colours also with a greater part of. being black. The screen is as variously depicted in the images below. Please what is the cause and how can I get it solved?

This is not flex issue, ur screen as faulty consider replacing the screen.
Re: Isses With My Hp 250 Screen by AniMcBen(m): 10:59am On Jun 01, 2017
horllamy:

This is not flex issue, ur screen as faulty consider replacing the screen.
OK. Thanks sir. Please do you have an idea how much the screen would cost (whether brand new or used) plus another for HP pavilion g6 which was stepped on and it cracked.
Re: Isses With My Hp 250 Screen by AniMcBen(m): 11:01am On Jun 01, 2017
toastedbread:
flex issues. you can DIY if you know where to look or take it to a technician.
Yeah, I thought as much and I can do it myself. Please do you know the cost f the flex?
Re: Isses With My Hp 250 Screen by sotall(m): 5:03pm On Jun 01, 2017
I have the used screen for sale. if you are in Lagos , whatsapp me on 08164685979.
Re: Isses With My Hp 250 Screen by AniMcBen(m): 6:10pm On Jun 01, 2017
sotall:
I have the used screen for sale. if you are in Lagos , whatsapp me on 08164685979.
Bro thanks for your response. I'm in Akwa Ibom State.
Re: Isses With My Hp 250 Screen by horllamy(m): 6:19pm On Jun 01, 2017
AniMcBen:

OK. Thanks sir. Please do you have an idea how much the screen would cost (whether brand new or used) plus another for HP pavilion g6 which was stepped on and it cracked.
call or what's app 08139462401 for the price
Re: Isses With My Hp 250 Screen by toastedbread: 11:50am On Jun 02, 2017
AniMcBen:

Yeah, I thought as much and I can do it myself. Please do you know the cost f the flex?

no idea on the cost. just take the laptop to a shop and ask for the flex. my guess, it shouldn't be up to 300
Re: Isses With My Hp 250 Screen by sotall(m): 3:00pm On Jun 02, 2017
toastedbread:

no idea on the cost. just take the laptop to a shop and ask for the flex. my guess, it shouldn't be up to 300
why are you misleading the guy?

Even if you were right that the issue with his laptop is flex (called signal cable)....where is he gonna get it for 300 naira?

Even a used one that is working cant go for less than 3k to 4k depending on the seller not to talk of buying a new one
Re: Isses With My Hp 250 Screen by toastedbread: 3:30pm On Jun 02, 2017
sotall:
why are you misleading the guy?

Even if you were right that the issue with his laptop is flex (called signal cable)....where is he gonna get it for 300 naira?

Even a used one that is working cant go for less than 3k to 4k depending on the seller not to talk of buying a new one
I'm not misleading him. every answer was based on what he wrote. the only thing there was the price which was a guess.
also, if you know how to get things off the "streets", you can get a car battery for 1k.
Re: Isses With My Hp 250 Screen by khorlynz(m): 7:05pm On Jun 02, 2017
AniMcBen:
I ran into this unprecedented problem last week. My laptop screen flickers seriously and sometimes you can't even see anything other than vertical lines of various colors. Sometimes the screen is divided into bands of different colours also with a greater part of it being black. The screen is as variously depicted in the images below. Please what is the cause and how can I get it solved?
@OP the issue here is much more than flex base on the display on the screen. Anytime you have vertical or horizontal line(s) across the screen definitely it is screen you consider first before moving on to flex. Take it a competent Engineer who will troubleshoot it properly. You can WhatsApp my digit ***08023745242***
Re: Isses With My Hp 250 Screen by udemzyudex(m): 4:35am On Jun 03, 2017
toastedbread:

I'll take that figure as a typographical error.

Op, let me ask you a question, when you try to close the laptop does the lines stop or do u see a clear picture of the screen?

You can't just conclude that it is the signal cable, take it to a competent engineer for troubleshooting.

Used screen plus workmanship should cost you at least #17,000 note it can be higher than that.
Re: Isses With My Hp 250 Screen by AniMcBen(m): 2:55pm On Jun 03, 2017
udemzyudex:

I'll take that figure as a typographical error.

Op, let me ask you a question, when you try to close the laptop does the lines stop or do u see a clear picture of the screen?

You can't just conclude that it is the signal cable, take it to a competent engineer for troubleshooting.

Used screen plus workmanship should cost you at least #17,000 note it can be higher than that.
No. The situation is still the same but some times it sows very clearly. However, it'll start to flicker again within seconds starting from the left side of the screen until it covers the entire screen.
Re: Isses With My Hp 250 Screen by sotall(m): 10:50am On Jun 04, 2017
AniMcBen:

No. The situation is still the same but some times it sows very clearly. However, it'll start to flicker again within seconds starting from the left side of the screen until it covers the entire screen.
You have a bad screen. Prepare for a replacement. I have a used but working screen for sale . if you are interested, whstsapp 08164685979
Re: Isses With My Hp 250 Screen by sholikay(m): 11:47pm On Jun 04, 2017
sotall:
pls sir.I also have a mini hp laptop(I don't know the model).but it seems similar to this,and it has faulty screen..the screen is not clear..how much will it cost me last to fix it,with the battery and keyboard?..Though I have 15k for all fixing..
Re: Isses With My Hp 250 Screen by Iseoluwani: 8:27am On Mar 09, 2021
AniMcBen:

did you later repair your laptop?

(1) (Reply)

How To Reduce Pdf File Size With Your PC And Mobile Phones / SOLD.USA Used HP 4540s Core I3, 4gb/500gb At 58k / Internet Download Manager Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.