Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Who's The Black Person With The Highest Known IQ in the world? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who's The Black Person With The Highest Known IQ in the world? (2095 Views)

Top 10 People With The Highest IQ In The World | Smartest People On Earth / Kim Ung-yong, The Man Who Scored The Highest IQ Ever As A Kid / Is This The Highest Score In The Ongoing 2017 JAMB? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who's The Black Person With The Highest Known IQ in the world? by IDEKEALUMONA(m): 11:15am On May 31, 2017
I learnt that Philip Emegwali has the highest known IQ among the black people in the world.He has a score of 190,which is the 9th known score globally

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who's The Black Person With The Highest Known IQ in the world? by Kaisy2017: 11:30am On May 31, 2017
Na lie ooo. the last time I checked it was Buhari from kastina

5 Likes

Re: Who's The Black Person With The Highest Known IQ in the world? by IDEKEALUMONA(m): 1:19pm On May 31, 2017
Kaisy2017:

lol
Re: Who's The Black Person With The Highest Known IQ in the world? by omotayo98(m): 2:04pm On May 31, 2017
IDEKEALUMONA:

lol
...lolz
Re: Who's The Black Person With The Highest Known IQ in the world? by Oluwasaeon(m): 2:37pm On May 31, 2017
Kaisy2017:

2 Likes

Re: Who's The Black Person With The Highest Known IQ in the world? by talk2hb1(m): 2:42pm On May 31, 2017
Zone7
Re: Who's The Black Person With The Highest Known IQ in the world? by PatEinstEin(m): 3:37pm On May 31, 2017
That should be me na

tongue
Re: Who's The Black Person With The Highest Known IQ in the world? by falcon01: 4:55pm On May 31, 2017
I took an online iq test an the score was 172
I dont know if its fake but i know i tried.
Re: Who's The Black Person With The Highest Known IQ in the world? by oldfoolnigger(m): 5:07pm On May 31, 2017
who is calling me here?

op here is the answer to ur question :Dwho is calling me here?

op here is the answer to ur question
Re: Who's The Black Person With The Highest Known IQ in the world? by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 31, 2017
Kinta Kinte angry

1 Like

Re: Who's The Black Person With The Highest Known IQ in the world? by IDEKEALUMONA(m): 6:10pm On May 31, 2017
falcon01:

You tried my brother,e no easy.
Re: Who's The Black Person With The Highest Known IQ in the world? by Bowlexzy(m): 6:10pm On May 31, 2017
Hello, I am Samuel Bolu; Freelance computer technician, product manager, web content strategist and social media manager. I have worked with eCommerce companies and also small medium enterprise to help manage and monitor their sites. So do you want to start selling your products on Konga, Jumia, Bargainmaster, SME Markethub etc or you need your products on your site? Or are you new to e-commerce? And you need help registering and uploading your products? With marketing that increases sales? I am Looking for brilliant and exciting idea to help product manage. If you are running an e-commerce company, contact me if you need a product manager and management help. 07035943189 or 08154326177
Re: Who's The Black Person With The Highest Known IQ in the world? by Friedyokes: 6:14pm On May 31, 2017
falcon01:
are u Einstein level smart?
Re: Who's The Black Person With The Highest Known IQ in the world? by AnnaGray(f): 7:32pm On May 31, 2017
Surely, the top to or three brains are here on Nairaland! grin

love
Re: Who's The Black Person With The Highest Known IQ in the world? by falcon01: 8:53pm On May 31, 2017
Friedyokes:
are u Einstein level smart?
that's what the test says
Re: Who's The Black Person With The Highest Known IQ in the world? by ayaside(m): 9:01pm On May 31, 2017
That is something we wouldn't be taught in sch.
Re: Who's The Black Person With The Highest Known IQ in the world? by toofit007: 9:53pm On May 31, 2017
IDEKEALUMONA:
I learnt that Philip Emegwali has the highest known IQ among the black people in the world.He has a score of 190,which is the 9th known score globally
You mean who is the highest with IQ in Africa? my brother it is no other person than NNAMDI KANU, ohamadike 1,onwagburugburu1, aziokwu bu ndu 1 of Biafraland grin
IDEKEALUMONA:
You mean who is the highest with IQ in Africa? my brother it is no other person than NNAMDI KANU, ohamadike 1,onwagburugburu1, aziokwu bu ndu 1 of Biafraland
Re: Who's The Black Person With The Highest Known IQ in the world? by toofit007: 9:54pm On May 31, 2017
grin
IDEKEALUMONA:
You mean who is the highest with IQ in Africa? my brother it is no other person than NNAMDI KANU, ohamadike 1,onwagburugburu1, aziokwu bu ndu 1 of Biafraland grin
IDEKEALUMONA:
You mean who is the highest with IQ in Africa? my brother it is no other person than NNAMDI KANU, ohamadike 1,onwagburugburu1, aziokwu bu ndu 1 of Biafraland

(1) (Reply)

Quick Tips For Jamb English Questions / UNIBEN Back Gate Blocked As Ekosodin Community Leader Was Shot Dead / Big Snake Found Inside Delsu Hostel Toilet Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.