Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,746 members, 7,809,843 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

Candidate For Mayor Of New York USA, Celebrates Biafran Day - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Candidate For Mayor Of New York USA, Celebrates Biafran Day (2781 Views)

Herman Mashaba: No Need To Apologise To Nigeria - Mayor Of Johannesburg Says / VP, Osinbajo Interacts With Council On Foreign Relations In New York, USA (photo / PDP Chairmanship: Tunde Adeniran Is Consensus Candidate For South-West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Candidate For Mayor Of New York USA, Celebrates Biafran Day by ragiluhivo(m): 1:49pm On May 31, 2017
TUESDAY, MAY 30, 2017 11:00 AM

BIAFRAN INDEPENDENCE DAY

Today, I salute the Biafrans of New York City who join their compatriots throughout the USA and around the world, as well as their fellow Biafran citizens at home.
Today, Biafra celebrates May 30, 1967: the day Biafra declared her freedom from the British puppet government of Nigeria. [i]

Unlike America, who, each July 4th, celebrates the success of their fight for Independence from British tyranny, the Biafrans, today, celebrate their 50 year old, unfulfilled Declaration of Independence from British tyranny by not working. They celebrate by sitting in their homes. Why are the people of Biafra, in the year 2017, sitting in their homes? Because since America's Revolutionary War, British Tyranny and thirst for financial theft has not ceased.

The Biafrans sit at home for fear that VENTURING INTO THEIR OWN STREETS for any peaceful protest in Biafraland would mean a most likely death as, this very day, they would be massacred by the British backed Nigerian Thug Army.

They sit in fear, knowing that the British continue to supply military weaponry with which to torment, terrorize, intimidate and slaughter the Christian Biafrans who might dare to walk in peaceful protest.

Why would the supposed “Christian” based, if not Christian enforced, government of Great Britain back the continued slaughter and genocide of their fellow Christian brethren? Because Great Britain is rightly concerned that their thirst for the rape and theft of Biafra’s oil not be quenched.

British oppression and tyranny continues unabated since before 1776, as today, May 30, 2017, their willingly blind leaders sip tea and accept an incredulous end to their own freedoms of speech. They display an astounding complacency to honoring creeping sharia and to be increasingly subjugated to the concepts of Islamic theocratic superiority.

Thus, the British camaraderie with the Nigerian Muslims provides and easy justification of the demise of their own western values as well as the justification of the relentless rape and financial ruin of their infidel Biafran brothers and sisters.

Today, as the world evolves to tearlessly accept London Muslim Mayor Khan's admonition that death, destruction, suicide bombers, and terror must, from here on out, be accepted as “part and parcel,” [ii] as the normal way of life in the world’s large cities, the Biafrans sit in their homes, confirming that the Mayor’s words are true, even in their small villages.

Today, May 30, 2017 the Biafrans celebrate. Today, they rejoice in hope and prayer. Today, they commemorate the sacrifices and suffering and genocide of 5,000,000 comrades at the hands of the British/Nigerian coalition. Today, they remember their brave leaders who so tremendously inspired them.

Today, they remember the world watching on TV as the British/Nigerian Coalition purposely starved to death 2,000,000 Biafran men, women and children. Today, they remember the words of British Prime Minister Henry Wilson who said that, in order to continue stealing Biafran oil, “[I] would accept a half million dead Biafrans if that was what it took.” [iii]

Today, in Celebration of their Declaration of Independence, the Biafrans in Biafraland, sit, celebrating in their homes in fear of Britain, in fear of the Muslims, in fear that a modern world does not speak for them, the world refuses to rescue them, and the world seemingly does not give a damn for them.

They sit in protest, knowing and fearing the truth of Mayor Khan’s words, that any day, any moment, Islamic bullets may fly as “part and parcel” of their lives.

It reminds me of New York City and our own downward spiral.

The spiral of Islamic law and obligations being promoted and supported in our NYC society and public schools, while Christianity remains the ridicule of the media and the forbidden expression in schools.

The spiral of fear of venturing outside or walking in our own streets in NYC and cursing Mohammed like we are free to curse Jesus.

The spiral of fear causing NYC artists to tremble at the thought of drawing a cartoon of Jesus and of Mohammed, knowing that the latter might cause offense to violent perverts and savages who are increasingly free to live and roam throughout the world as part and parcel of our lives.

The spiral of acceptance that our own government’s Muslim moles in the FBI would try to kill you for offending Islam as they did Pamela Geller.

Today, my dear NYC Biafran friends, my Biafran friends across America, my Biafran friends across the world, and especially my British/Nigerian victimized and terrorized Biafran friends sitting in your homes in Biafraland, I celebrate with you. I mourn with you. And as I would do for my many other immigrant friends in NYC who continue to endure such similar persecutions in their own homelands, I am willing to speak out and cry out for you.

May God bless you. And may God grant you a blessed, safe, and happy BIAFRA DAY. And may God grant that, one day, the world will give a damn about you.

Your friend,

Scott Berry

http://www.scottberryformayor.com/news

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Candidate For Mayor Of New York USA, Celebrates Biafran Day by hucienda: 2:31pm On May 31, 2017
Is he a D or R?
Re: Candidate For Mayor Of New York USA, Celebrates Biafran Day by ESDKING: 2:40pm On May 31, 2017
God bless all lovers of freedom.

All unity beggars will wail without control.

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Candidate For Mayor Of New York USA, Celebrates Biafran Day by ZKOSOSO(m): 2:49pm On May 31, 2017
What a speech by Real American.....!!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Candidate For Mayor Of New York USA, Celebrates Biafran Day by kingsamosy(m): 2:58pm On May 31, 2017
some people will commit suicide after reading this.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Candidate For Mayor Of New York USA, Celebrates Biafran Day by backtosender: 2:59pm On May 31, 2017
Thank you so much mayor of new York...America will always be our friends and partner

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Candidate For Mayor Of New York USA, Celebrates Biafran Day by conductor2: 3:05pm On May 31, 2017
Skulls overflowing with green hydraulic will not be happy.

25 Likes

Re: Candidate For Mayor Of New York USA, Celebrates Biafran Day by Tkester: 3:23pm On May 31, 2017
Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Ishilove, this thread deserves front page!
Re: Candidate For Mayor Of New York USA, Celebrates Biafran Day by Curlieweed: 3:27pm On May 31, 2017
hucienda:
Is he a D or R?

Definitely an R. D's are too chicken shit politically correct to say the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Candidate For Mayor Of New York USA, Celebrates Biafran Day by silibaba: 3:58pm On May 31, 2017
two-daful write-up cool
Re: Candidate For Mayor Of New York USA, Celebrates Biafran Day by KratosCorp: 4:09pm On May 31, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Candidate For Mayor Of New York USA, Celebrates Biafran Day by arushiuga(m): 4:19pm On May 31, 2017
kingsamosy:
some people will commit suicide after reading this.
Awo's rat poison comes to mind.

12 Likes

Re: Candidate For Mayor Of New York USA, Celebrates Biafran Day by emmalexabl(m): 4:31pm On May 31, 2017
arushiuga:

Awo's rat poison comes to mind.

You should back it up...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Candidate For Mayor Of New York USA, Celebrates Biafran Day by hurricaneChris: 4:35pm On May 31, 2017
Even without bothering to check his profile, i know this dude is definitely a Republican.

They hit the nail on its bleeping head.
Let the heavens fall.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Candidate For Mayor Of New York USA, Celebrates Biafran Day by Arda1000(m): 4:40pm On May 31, 2017
The round heads ewedu eaters won't near this thread

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Candidate For Mayor Of New York USA, Celebrates Biafran Day by ichommy(m): 5:23pm On May 31, 2017
conductor2:
Skulls overflowing with green hydraulic will not be happy.

You guys are making Nairaland worst.

Tribal War everywhere.

What do you stand to gain form Candidates of Mayor post?

Not even a Mayor yet.

Wise Up Brother, There's more to life than this.

You stand to gain Nothing.

Much Love Brother.
Re: Candidate For Mayor Of New York USA, Celebrates Biafran Day by DerideGull(m): 5:25pm On May 31, 2017
hucienda:
Is he a D or R?

Probably, an R.
Re: Candidate For Mayor Of New York USA, Celebrates Biafran Day by DerideGull(m): 5:28pm On May 31, 2017
Curlieweed:

Definitely an R. D's are too chicken shit politically correct to say the truth.

You could not be more correct. It amazes me how dumbass Africans tend to support the clueless liberals while throughout the length of history the liberals have stood out against Africans.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Candidate For Mayor Of New York USA, Celebrates Biafran Day by Princesaha: 5:29pm On May 31, 2017
Since yesterday till now, after the success of these Ipods sit at home protest, my brain has been paining me and it seems that there are some pieces of shrapnel struck in my heart. The worst of all is that we have not been shared any food in our Idp camp here in Mowe. Please my fellow Muslim brothers, what should I do?

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Candidate For Mayor Of New York USA, Celebrates Biafran Day by arushiuga(m): 5:42pm On May 31, 2017
Princesaha:
Since yesterday till now, after the success of these Ipods sit at home protest, my brain has been paining me and it seems that there are some pieces of shrapnel struck in my heart. The worst of all is that we have not been shared any food in our Idp camp here in Mowe. Please my fellow Muslim brothers, what should I do?
Haaaaaaaaaa

4 Likes

Re: Candidate For Mayor Of New York USA, Celebrates Biafran Day by drss2(m): 5:59pm On May 31, 2017
those who call Biafran struggle a farce will soon bow their heads in shame. imagine one unity BEGGER on TVC saying Biafra agitation is not a popular movement, dat only Igbo traders support it. dat Igbo profesionals do not support it. den i begin to wonder, who makes up majority of d population in Biafra is it not traders, artisans, market women n pipul on d streets i wonder how some pipul will live with demselves wen Biafra leaves nijeriya.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Candidate For Mayor Of New York USA, Celebrates Biafran Day by DocHMD: 6:52pm On May 31, 2017
This American don hammer Ewedu muslim skulls for head.

4 Likes

Re: Candidate For Mayor Of New York USA, Celebrates Biafran Day by DocHMD: 6:54pm On May 31, 2017
This American don hammer Ewedu muslim skulls for head. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Candidate For Mayor Of New York USA, Celebrates Biafran Day by Ikenna0b: 6:59pm On May 31, 2017
ichommy:

What do you stand to gain form Candidates of Mayor post?

It shows that the Biafran fight is gaiming momentum.

4 Likes

Re: Candidate For Mayor Of New York USA, Celebrates Biafran Day by ejanla077: 7:45pm On May 31, 2017
Princesaha:

my yoruba muslim ewedu brother. is it doing u like its doing me? i ve not moved since yesterday afternoon thinking the protest will flop...

my yoruba muslim brother The surest way to getting out of this misery is to do d awolowo...

lets end it

4 Likes

Re: Candidate For Mayor Of New York USA, Celebrates Biafran Day by modik(m): 8:05pm On May 31, 2017
KratosCorp:
[s]shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked[/s]

Brain is more powerful than strength

GOD BLESS NK

4 Likes

Re: Candidate For Mayor Of New York USA, Celebrates Biafran Day by prince9851(m): 8:33pm On May 31, 2017
This was a terrible month for ewedu Muslims

2 Likes

Re: Candidate For Mayor Of New York USA, Celebrates Biafran Day by ragiluhivo(m): 4:11am On Jun 01, 2017
The Biafran movement has taken another level entirely. Referendum loading......

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

We Would Negotiate With Boko Haram ... Buhari on Aljazeera / Why PDP May Settle For Atiku / Adorable Photo Of Saraki Kissing His Wife While Gov Ahmed Watches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.