Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,849 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

We Would Negotiate With Boko Haram ... Buhari on Aljazeera - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Would Negotiate With Boko Haram ... Buhari on Aljazeera (2786 Views)

What I Saw On Aljazeera News / Boko Haram: Buhari Turns To Russia For Military Support / Nigerian Army Kills 9 Social Media Influencers Who Work With Boko Haram (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Would Negotiate With Boko Haram ... Buhari on Aljazeera by hornyofife: 12:56am On Sep 21, 2017
i don't know what to say....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yxyCS_wRto
Re: We Would Negotiate With Boko Haram ... Buhari on Aljazeera by Kazim88: 1:32am On Sep 21, 2017
But he wont negotiate with IPOB...
Evil

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Would Negotiate With Boko Haram ... Buhari on Aljazeera by Ogonimilitant(m): 2:41am On Sep 21, 2017
Kazim88:

Evil
ok
Re: We Would Negotiate With Boko Haram ... Buhari on Aljazeera by Ogonimilitant(m): 2:48am On Sep 21, 2017
What an irony

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Would Negotiate With Boko Haram ... Buhari on Aljazeera by BALLOSKI: 2:48am On Sep 21, 2017
PDP is boko haram- Azazi.

If buhari could contest in a poll with the creator of BH and defeat them, is it their kids or foot soldiers he won't negotiate with?

Having said that, the OP is being mischievous. The interviewer wanted a negotiation at least with respect to the girls, and as important as that is to the world buhari had to answer in that manner.

Who was Jonathan trying to negotiate with and Nigeria was defrauded in the process? Super eagle?

You have to go dig this old interview up because dilekto was chased into hiding or ran upon sighting a dancing from the zoo( maybe he thought python don't live in the zoo).

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Would Negotiate With Boko Haram ... Buhari on Aljazeera by freshest4live: 2:49am On Sep 21, 2017
Kazim88:

Evil
Negotiate with Ipob on what, that old video posted by the Op talks about negotiating with BokoHaram to release Chibok girls alive.

5 Likes

Re: We Would Negotiate With Boko Haram ... Buhari on Aljazeera by freshest4live: 2:52am On Sep 21, 2017
Ogonimilitant:
ok
Negotiate with Ipob on what, that old video was on release of chibok girls.

1 Like

Re: We Would Negotiate With Boko Haram ... Buhari on Aljazeera by Crystolexy: 4:42am On Sep 21, 2017
freshest4live:

Negotiate with Ipob on what, that old video posted by the Op talks about negotiating with BokoHaram to release Chibok girls alive.

Talking nonsense, how does it sound to your hearing nogotiating with your deadly devilish blood sucking demon brothers ? Terrorist! Real enemy of the state

3 Likes

Re: We Would Negotiate With Boko Haram ... Buhari on Aljazeera by Mynd44: 5:17am On Sep 21, 2017
But wait, didn't the FG try to talk to Nnamdi Kanu? They sent Kalu to him, the SE governors met him yet he chose to act like a badly behaved 9 year-old.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Would Negotiate With Boko Haram ... Buhari on Aljazeera by sarrki(m): 5:22am On Sep 21, 2017
Kazim88:

Evil

Don't he it twisted they tried to negotiate with him

He proved and feels too important when they approached him

Pride come before fall

I don't see why we should negotiate with boko haram especially shekau group

They will betray us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Would Negotiate With Boko Haram ... Buhari on Aljazeera by OjukwuWarBird: 5:30am On Sep 21, 2017
Chaiiiiiii

Nigeria is finished

So Buhari can negotiate with Boko Haram but refuses to dialogue with IPOB

1 Like

Re: We Would Negotiate With Boko Haram ... Buhari on Aljazeera by hakeem4(m): 5:39am On Sep 21, 2017
Kazim88:

Evil
where is kanu for him to negotiate

Did GEJ not negotiate with the militants ?
Re: We Would Negotiate With Boko Haram ... Buhari on Aljazeera by Asiwaju9ja(m): 6:14am On Sep 21, 2017
hornyofife:
i don't know what to say....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yxyCS_wRto

Use ur brain do better thing instead of trying to twist stories to send evil intentions. Winch (Wizard) and you na the same thing, becos people go die believing this your manipulation to be true. Your conscience no dey prick You?

1 Like

Re: We Would Negotiate With Boko Haram ... Buhari on Aljazeera by 9japrof(m): 6:23am On Sep 21, 2017
I don't want to know the context on which this statement was made, but one thing is sure, buhari is a certified bigot, whose body language,statements and actions prove that he is a tribalistic fellow, a century backwards in politics and economic affairs

3 Likes

Re: We Would Negotiate With Boko Haram ... Buhari on Aljazeera by Wyttcat: 6:24am On Sep 21, 2017
This is the double standard I hate about Buhari. You can't negotiate with Bokoharam and leave Ipob, just as you can't advocate for a separate nation for Palestinians and hold on to Biafra. All Nigerians should push for restructuring, believe me secession is a stone throw from there.

2 Likes

Re: We Would Negotiate With Boko Haram ... Buhari on Aljazeera by vital: 6:35am On Sep 21, 2017
FG have proven to me that they are not competent.its disgraceful and pathetic
Re: We Would Negotiate With Boko Haram ... Buhari on Aljazeera by Tmiky: 6:44am On Sep 21, 2017
This govt is very good at making speech,,,,the same BH u claimed u v defeated,,,uhmmm black nationssss
Re: We Would Negotiate With Boko Haram ... Buhari on Aljazeera by omenka(m): 6:50am On Sep 21, 2017
Kazim88:

Evil
Here you people come with your emotional rants again.

He says some members of Boko Haram leadership want them to negotiate with them for the release of the chibok girls but the government has to be completely sure they are bona-fide members and that they also have to be sure the girls are still alive.

What is wrong with that?

Recall, there was a time the ineffectual buffoon attempted to negotiate with them only to land himself in a very embarrassing situation as they were negotiating with nothing but 419ers and not real members of the terrorist organization. We remember how they lost over $15mill (if my memory serves me right) in the process.

This government doesn't intend to make the same mistake.

Now, to negotiating with the SE terrorist group, has the group approached government for negotiation? Has Kanu, the group's leader, not turned down all entreaties from SE leaders to sit at a table and discuss? Did he attend the last two meetings? The ones he attended, did he agree to shift grounds? When he met with them on the Anambra boycott issue, did he agree to any deal?

If Kanu wants to negotiate, he should come out of hiding and say so. No one has said they wont negotiate with him. Stop this nonsense blackmailing.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Would Negotiate With Boko Haram ... Buhari on Aljazeera by babyfaceafrica: 6:52am On Sep 21, 2017
And so?
Re: We Would Negotiate With Boko Haram ... Buhari on Aljazeera by omenka(m): 6:52am On Sep 21, 2017
freshest4live:

That is even besides the point. Where and when did the government say they won't negotiate with ipob terrorists?
Re: We Would Negotiate With Boko Haram ... Buhari on Aljazeera by revolt(m): 7:51am On Sep 21, 2017
kiss
Mynd44:
But wait, didn't the FG try to talk to Nnamdi Kanu? They sent Kalu to him, the SE governors met him yet he chose to act like a badly behaved 9 year-old.
they should have sent me naw!!!!!! Use thy head
Re: We Would Negotiate With Boko Haram ... Buhari on Aljazeera by Ladyjumong(f): 7:52am On Sep 21, 2017
Mynd44:
There was an on going dialogue between the SE governors and NK at the time the army was deployed to the east. I believe lot would have been resolved if the NA had not choose that moment to interrupt thereby resulting to the whole mess.

2 Likes

Re: We Would Negotiate With Boko Haram ... Buhari on Aljazeera by AzeezAbubakar1: 8:01am On Sep 21, 2017
[s]
omenka:
That is even besides the point. Where and when did the government say they won't negotiate with ipob terrorists?
[/s]
Buhari is a terrorist

1 Like

Re: We Would Negotiate With Boko Haram ... Buhari on Aljazeera by AzeezAbubakar1: 8:02am On Sep 21, 2017
[s]
omenka:
Here you people come with your emotional rants again.

He says some members of Boko Haram leadership want them to negotiate with them for the release of the chibok girls but the government has to be completely sure they are bona-fide members and that they also have to be sure the girls are still alive.

What is wrong with that?

Recall, there was a time the ineffectual buffoon attempted to negotiate with them only to land himself in a very embarrassing situation as they were negotiating with nothing but 419ers and not real members of the terrorist organization. We remember how they lost over $15mill (if my memory serves me right) in the process.

This government doesn't intend to make the same mistake.

Now, to negotiating with the SE terrorist group, has the group approached government for negotiation? Has Kanu, the group's leader, not turned down all entreaties from SE leaders to sit at a table and discuss? Did he attend the last two meetings? The ones he attended, did he agree to shift grounds? When he met with them on the Anambra boycott issue, did he agree to any deal?

If Kanu wants to negotiate, he should come out of hiding and say so. No one has said they wont negotiate with him. Stop this nonsense blackmailing.
[/s]
no sane human read trash trash trash

3 Likes

Re: We Would Negotiate With Boko Haram ... Buhari on Aljazeera by freshest4live: 8:05am On Sep 21, 2017
Crystolexy:

Talking nonsense, how does it sound to your hearing nogotiating with your deadly devilish blood sucking demon brothers ? Terrorist! Real enemy of the state
Read again carefully...Negotiating with BokoHaram IN ORDER TO GET THE GIRLS OUT ALIVE.
Re: We Would Negotiate With Boko Haram ... Buhari on Aljazeera by Ladyjumong(f): 8:19am On Sep 21, 2017
freshest4live:

Read again carefully...Negotiating with BokoHaram IN ORDER TO GET THE GIRLS OUT ALIVE.
how about negotiating with NK in order to understand what warranted the agitation nd where their anger is coming from. cus i sure no that a cause led to the agitation.

yeah the way he was going about it throwing insult here nd there wasnt cool buh same can also be attributed to the bokoharam. why cant the same be applied with NK if the want the agitation to melow down

1 Like

Re: We Would Negotiate With Boko Haram ... Buhari on Aljazeera by Nemesis1: 8:23am On Sep 21, 2017
Dunno what to say
Re: We Would Negotiate With Boko Haram ... Buhari on Aljazeera by Nemesis1: 8:23am On Sep 21, 2017
Ladyjumong:
how about negotiating with NK in order to understand what warranted the agitation nd where their anger is coming from. cus i sure no that a cause led to the agitation.

yeah the way he was going about it throwing insult here nd there wasnt cool buh same can also be attributed to the bokoharam. why cant the same be applied with NK if the want the agitation to melow down

Gerrout
Re: We Would Negotiate With Boko Haram ... Buhari on Aljazeera by Ladyjumong(f): 8:30am On Sep 21, 2017
Nemesis1:

Gerrout
yeah, thats what the pass when the give a valid reason to counter down ur opinion cool
Re: We Would Negotiate With Boko Haram ... Buhari on Aljazeera by freshest4live: 8:33am On Sep 21, 2017
Ladyjumong:

BokoHaram's agitation started around 2002, and there was some negotiation going on from Obasanjo but they were quiet adamant on their demands to abolish Western education.
Government however took them lightly after that until they grew and then in 2009 whilst creating problems, Yar Adua killed their leader Yusuf Muhammed. Still federal Government took them lightly until 2012.
Military was involved in this only in 2012, by then it was too late.
Agitations should be done legally and properly not with Nnamdi Kanu abusing everybody and setting ethnic groups against each other.
I also condemn the federal Government now for not looking into the Herdsmen issue quickly.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Benue This Is Not The Time To Cry- Asari Dokubo Latest Video / Historic Fast Facts About Nigeria Academia: Igbo's Contribution / June 12 - Buhari's Insult To The Great Abiola And The Entire SW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.