Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,439 members, 7,861,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:02 AM

The Police And Navy Clash In Calabar , Eye-witness Speaks - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Police And Navy Clash In Calabar , Eye-witness Speaks (21811 Views)

Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance / Police And Army Officers Fight In Lagos After Policeman Hit A Soldier (Photos) / War In Calabar As Police And Navy Fight Brutally Leaving 10 People Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Police And Navy Clash In Calabar , Eye-witness Speaks by Franzinni: 6:40pm On May 31, 2017
desquad:
you see why I Flog civilians?
hehe... Opisa. E. Pain you Hehe

Small or well well?...

But talk true uniform men too like woman... If nah lie opisa... Tell me...

Wetin kill abacha??!!!!! Hehehe..

Correct!!!! You got it right...
Re: The Police And Navy Clash In Calabar , Eye-witness Speaks by marklele(m): 7:01pm On May 31, 2017
channel all this your anger and tactics to fighting crime and Nigeria will be a better place. God have mercy on us and help us.
Re: The Police And Navy Clash In Calabar , Eye-witness Speaks by procky(f): 7:05pm On May 31, 2017
Watch the most Hilarious new comedy short film by two years old Funny actor. He is soo funny.. grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBMLtAhZb8I&client=mv-google&gl=NG&hl=en
Re: The Police And Navy Clash In Calabar , Eye-witness Speaks by SycophanticGoat: 7:28pm On May 31, 2017
Franzinni:
the police and navy playing friendly match... The Scores as at midnight was1-0 with a loss to the police FC.. On home soil.

I won't be surprised to find out the root of the squabble is a woman... Because uniform people are ever ready to enter any hole... 2 feet above ground on a bed or 6 feet below ground in a wooden box...

But not the uniform guys on nairaland... Hehe... The ones here are the good ones jare.... I hail una!!!

Make I hear abeg! All of them are the same..
Re: The Police And Navy Clash In Calabar , Eye-witness Speaks by ebuclassic18(m): 8:40pm On May 31, 2017
force men now act like cultists who will now save us?
Re: The Police And Navy Clash In Calabar , Eye-witness Speaks by Yeligray(m): 9:43pm On May 31, 2017
No be small race yesterday oh...thankinq God for life.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Tricks U.S Schools Into Giving Up Employee Tax Info / Air Force Officer Declared Missing in Abuja (Photos) / "I Don't Want To Be Killed" - Grace, Abducted Action Against Hunger Aid Worker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.