Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

Nigerian Arrested For Drug Possession And Overstaying In India - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Arrested For Drug Possession And Overstaying In India (23614 Views)

Two Nigerian nationals nabbed in Thailand for investment fraud, overstaying visa / 31-Year-Old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Drug Possession / 30-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested In India For Trafficking Cocaine, Hard Drugs. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Arrested For Drug Possession And Overstaying In India by Rmxr: 4:04pm On May 31, 2017
PANAJI: Calangute police arrested a Nigerian national identified as Victor Igwe Amos during a narcotic raid conducted during last night at Porie Ground, Calangute. The 32-year-old resident of Lagos, Nigeria was found in possession of 190 grams of Ganja and 17 grams of Charas worth a total of Rs 50,000 in the international market.

The police have registered an offence under Section 20(b)(ii)(A) of NDPS Act. Police Inspector Jivba Dalvi received information from reliable sources about a Nigerian national coming to sell drugs in the Calangute area. Immediately within a short period, a team was formed comprising Dalvi, police-sub inspectors Rishikesh Patil, Videsh Pilgaonkar, Prajeet Mandrekar, Sitaram Malik and police constables Swapnil Simepurushkar, Vidyanand Amonkar, Dinesh Morajkar, Yogesh Bordekar and Amir Naik, police officials said.

The raid was conducted successfully and the accused person was apprehended. "During the interrogation, it was revealed that the accused Nigerian is not having any passport or travel document. Hence after conducting inquiry on Tuesday morning, the police have registered another offence against Victor Amos for overstaying in India under section 7(1)(3) of Foreigners Order Act, 1948 R/w section 14 of Foreigners Act, 1946 and section 3(2)(a) & 6(a) of Passport Entry into India Act," a police official said.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/goa/calangute-police-arrests-nigerian-for-drug-possession-and-overstaying-in-india/articleshow/58929443.cms

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Drug Possession And Overstaying In India by crestedaguiyi: 6:15pm On May 31, 2017
the name had to be highlighted to show that he is a biafran but when iheanacho scores for man city he becomes a Nigerian.

mad people.

He is a Biafran and we can not and will not deny our own whether in good or bad.

176 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Drug Possession And Overstaying In India by goodlifehyd(m): 6:15pm On May 31, 2017
This OP must be NCAN president Sambisa branch, see as the dude BOLD the name of the bros..... But 50k rupees too small to spoil your name for nau.... haba

crestedaguiyi:
the name had to be highlighted to show that he is a biafran but when iheanacho scores for man city he becomes a Nigeria.

mad people.

He is a Biafran and we can not and will not deny our own whether in good or bad.

Bros calm ur blood, even Almighty UK called Anthony Joshua a Nigerian when he was arrested and was quick to call him a British boxer immediately he won that fight. Its something that happens everywhere moreover the article never referred to him as a biafran he was called a Nigerian.

144 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Drug Possession And Overstaying In India by hustla(m): 6:15pm On May 31, 2017
The two people above me, una no well as una spoil My ftc o
angry

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Drug Possession And Overstaying In India by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 31, 2017
Tribal nonsense loading having started by the op, highlighting the name of the culprit. And I think seun is no more interested in keeping this site more educative. Hardly will u see a post on FP, right from the first posts itself, it is tribal attack :cone head, ewedu, afonja, iPad, iPod ,ibaf nonsense. To be factual, I think there are some monikers that surposeget minimum of 6 months straight ban for making this site look childish every time. If we talk that the site has lost its credibility, u will start dishing out 2 weeks ban on us. Smh
I need much more educative and interactive sites ,I beg. Who get one?

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Drug Possession And Overstaying In India by Evablizin(f): 6:15pm On May 31, 2017
Chai my Igbo brother eeh na so you wan end your life for inside kirikiri in india

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Drug Possession And Overstaying In India by optimusprime2(m): 6:15pm On May 31, 2017
Those people again...
Tchai! Na waah o... if pesin tok now, them go call am Afonja...
***Hawwwwwwwks...
spits on thread ...
walks away***

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Drug Possession And Overstaying In India by luminouz(m): 6:15pm On May 31, 2017
Won't say it
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Drug Possession And Overstaying In India by zezzytush(f): 6:15pm On May 31, 2017
hmmm!!
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Drug Possession And Overstaying In India by hezy4real01(m): 6:15pm On May 31, 2017
All these men sha, can't u just do legal business for once

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Drug Possession And Overstaying In India by miketayo(m): 6:16pm On May 31, 2017
Few seconds ago no comment, I tried making ftc nd found 10 ppl already commented

Say no to GLO

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Drug Possession And Overstaying In India by mebad(m): 6:16pm On May 31, 2017
Ogbeni why bold the name ?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Drug Possession And Overstaying In India by sorextee(m): 6:16pm On May 31, 2017
NCAN reporting from maiduguri. Its them. grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Drug Possession And Overstaying In India by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 31, 2017
The developers never disappoint grin

17 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Drug Possession And Overstaying In India by Goodlyhrt(m): 6:16pm On May 31, 2017
Fake! fake!! fake!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Drug Possession And Overstaying In India by BuariCopyPaste: 6:16pm On May 31, 2017
A post for afonja warriors to masturbate on...

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Drug Possession And Overstaying In India by Franzinni: 6:16pm On May 31, 2017
And another flatron developer.... Developing the world...

Igbos. Will never stop developing.... I knew it was a flatron. From the jump.

And this post is brought to you by an atheist AFONJA...

So if Igbos wanna come for me.... I done help una talk the only thing in your book of yab....

Afonja!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Afonja. Afonja. Talk another one.

Nah play oooo....
Let me correct myself.. he is an igbo.. Man from BIAFRA. Simple. So deport him to biafra. If you can find it on the global map!

24 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Drug Possession And Overstaying In India by Silentscreamer(f): 6:16pm On May 31, 2017
Yawwns..
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Drug Possession And Overstaying In India by dejiokiri(m): 6:16pm On May 31, 2017
bad
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Drug Possession And Overstaying In India by sekem: 6:16pm On May 31, 2017
Why bold the name? grin grin cheesy

Do you want me to report you to nnamudi kanu?

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Drug Possession And Overstaying In India by FKO81(m): 6:16pm On May 31, 2017
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Drug Possession And Overstaying In India by Godfullsam(m): 6:17pm On May 31, 2017
Igbos again ?

What is wrong with these people sef

24 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Drug Possession And Overstaying In India by TwoBottles: 6:17pm On May 31, 2017
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Drug Possession And Overstaying In India by Vince77(m): 6:17pm On May 31, 2017
The name is boldly written so that we dont have to stress our eyes looking for it.

Well done Op.

27 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Drug Possession And Overstaying In India by SimSify(m): 6:17pm On May 31, 2017
NAIRALAND THE HOME OF TRIBALISM...Kontinu..Xo you the MOD cant DO justice to this post before bringing it to FP

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Drug Possession And Overstaying In India by AngelicBeing: 6:17pm On May 31, 2017
sad

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Drug Possession And Overstaying In India by Emmyemmy1: 6:17pm On May 31, 2017
na wahoo..... for the sake of hustle

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Drug Possession And Overstaying In India by cristianisraeli: 6:17pm On May 31, 2017
tribalism on nairaland is getting too obvious...continue.MODS will kill nairaland..

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Drug Possession And Overstaying In India by dapizy02(m): 6:17pm On May 31, 2017
My people again.......
Well done Mr.Igwe

19 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

US Court Jails Abidemi Rufai Five Years For $2.4million Fraud / RAPE: FAQ On Nairaland Since The COZA Saga / Vigilante Caught 2 Suspects With Human Bones In Ibadan (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.