Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,149 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Nigerian Arrested For Drug Possession And Overstaying In India - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Arrested For Drug Possession And Overstaying In India (23625 Views)

Two Nigerian nationals nabbed in Thailand for investment fraud, overstaying visa / 31-Year-Old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Drug Possession / 30-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested In India For Trafficking Cocaine, Hard Drugs. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Drug Possession And Overstaying In India by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 31, 2017
goodlifehyd:
This OP must be NCAN president Sambisa branch, see as the dude BOLD the name of the bros..... But 50k rupees too small to spoil your name for nau.... haba

Bros calm ur blood, even Almighty UK called Anthony Joshua a Nigerian when he was arrested and was quick to call him a British boxer immediately he won that fight. Its something that happens everywhere moreover the article never referred to him as a biafran he was called a Nigerian.
abeg,leave them jare,the guy na Igbo na their line of business .
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Drug Possession And Overstaying In India by Sprumbaba: 8:20pm On May 31, 2017
Op. You are very wicked. Why did you bold the name?

By the way, yet to be disappointed , Reporting live from Ogbomosho.

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Drug Possession And Overstaying In India by toprealman: 8:29pm On May 31, 2017
crestedaguiyi:
the name had to be highlighted to show that he is a biafran but when iheanacho scores for man city he becomes a Nigerian.

mad people.

He is a Biafran and we can not and will not deny our own whether in good or bad.

Clearly the moderator is a bloody tribalistic clueless zombie! Hope they realize that platforms rise and fall.....ask Nokia!
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Drug Possession And Overstaying In India by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 31, 2017
Dohertymuna:
somebody will just be searching on Google about Nigerian igbo drug offenders just to bring it here for a tribal war... We are tired of all this news please
lol.. Blame nairaland... They turned me to this!..... I've tried and tried and tried to stop tribalism.. Bt the more i try.. The worse it gets..And there's a proverb which says if you can't beat them, join them grin
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Drug Possession And Overstaying In India by tobrinskilanski: 8:52pm On May 31, 2017
crestedaguiyi:
the name had to be highlighted to show that he is a biafran but when iheanacho scores for man city he becomes a Nigerian.

mad people.

He is a Biafran and we can not and will not deny our own whether in good or bad.

Hmmm....Bros no vex.

Maybe we should tell SEUN to remove features like "bold letters"....people wey suppose correct u dey like ur "pikin sense" comment.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Drug Possession And Overstaying In India by amazon14: 9:01pm On May 31, 2017
Op is a terrible tribalist.
Y bold name? It spoils the fun of reading.
Nonsense
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Drug Possession And Overstaying In India by IdeyFindWife: 9:22pm On May 31, 2017
priceaction:
Tribal nonsense loading having started by the op, highlighting the name of the culprit. And I think seun is no more interested in keeping this site more educative. Hardly will u see a post on FP, right from the first posts itself, it is tribal attack :cone head, ewedu, afonja, iPad, iPod ,ibaf nonsense. To be factual, I think there are some monikers that surposeget minimum of 6 months straight ban for making this site look childish every time. If we talk that the site has lost its credibility, u will start dishing out 2 weeks ban on us. Smh
I need much more educative and interactive sites ,I beg. Who get one?

Trigger-happy itchy finger mods nko?

Shouldn't they be up and about on that instead of sentimentally banning people for irrelevancies upandan?

The onus rests on them. All the admonitions that the rest of us sane ones are preaching to the tribalistic-goats are not only falling on deaf ears, we often get dragged into totally brainless spats with miserable mofos at the end of the day. It's already bad enuf that other nationals and foreigners feel its their birthright to come mouth-off in here too.

Try naij.com, naijapals.com, google search etechgist, misstechy, bellanaija, lailasblog, pulseng.com...mix it up with reddit, 4chan and co. You should have a great go of it!
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Drug Possession And Overstaying In India by chinwejanebae: 9:29pm On May 31, 2017
These guys should stop tarnishing our already tarnished image
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Drug Possession And Overstaying In India by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 31, 2017
Vince77:
The name is boldly written so that we dont have to stress our eyes looking for it.

Well done Op.
The poster knew tribalism sells on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Drug Possession And Overstaying In India by BlackMbakara1(m): 9:36pm On May 31, 2017
Everyday always for the wrong reason...Abasi mi, na curse?
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Drug Possession And Overstaying In India by jbnm: 9:42pm On May 31, 2017
victor igwe moses why did u do it?
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Drug Possession And Overstaying In India by jbnm: 9:44pm On May 31, 2017
Mr victor igwe moses.why did u do it?
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Drug Possession And Overstaying In India by hillsiderfak(m): 10:17pm On May 31, 2017
Before I read the post I knew it was them again.

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Drug Possession And Overstaying In India by kunlesehan(m): 10:20pm On May 31, 2017
priceaction:
Tribal nonsense loading having started by the op, highlighting the name of the culprit. And I think seun is no more interested in keeping this site more educative. Hardly will u see a post on FP, right from the first posts itself, it is tribal attack :cone head, ewedu, afonja, iPad, iPod ,ibaf nonsense. To be factual, I think there are some monikers that surposeget minimum of 6 months straight ban for making this site look childish every time. If we talk that the site has lost its credibility, u will start dishing out 2 weeks ban on us. Smh
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Drug Possession And Overstaying In India by Rexnegro(m): 11:52pm On May 31, 2017
Franzinni:
And another flatron developer.... Developing the world...

Igbos. Will never stop developing.... I knew it was a flatron. From the jump.

And this post is brought to you by an atheist AFONJA...

So if Igbos wanna come for me.... I done help una talk the only thing in your book of yab....

Afonja!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Afonja. Afonja. Talk another one.

Nah play oooo....
Let me correct myself.. he is an igbo.. Man from BIAFRA. Simple. So deport him to biafra. If you can find it on the global map!
hahahahahahah lwkmdh...Funny You bro...See how You don scatta my sexy six pac belle with laughter..
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Drug Possession And Overstaying In India by Dabiridamilare(m): 11:59pm On May 31, 2017
Rmxr:

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/goa/calangute-police-arrests-nigerian-for-drug-possession-and-overstaying-in-india/articleshow/58929443.cms
I swear if they finally give these pple biafra, drugs will be legalized.
Hahan.....wetin happen naw
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Drug Possession And Overstaying In India by Rexnegro(m): 12:00am On Jun 01, 2017
Godfullsam:
Igbos again ?

What is wrong with these people sef
I think I won't bother to Be wasting my data from now on opening thread About Nigerians And drugs in abroad. cos it will always be The Igbos, like peak milk it's in them.....
it beat my imagination how someone go hustle here arrange paper, get visa to travel out to go do drugs in another man con3 where The penalty for drugs offenses are capital punishment or very severe one. can't The Igbos genuinely do business legitimately Over There without tarnishing The image of This con3 ehn? is This What they want go dey do for biafra? if yes Hmmm una go just dey visa locked/ban against Other countries.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Drug Possession And Overstaying In India by BrightEye(m): 1:00am On Jun 01, 2017
priceaction:

Try qoura.com. thank me latter
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Drug Possession And Overstaying In India by Sweno26(m): 3:16am On Jun 01, 2017
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Drug Possession And Overstaying In India by jidoex66(m): 6:11am On Jun 01, 2017
goodlifehyd:
This OP must be NCAN president Sambisa branch, see as the dude BOLD the name of the bros..... But 50k rupees too small to spoil your name for nau.... haba

Bros calm ur blood, even Almighty UK called Anthony Joshua a Nigerian when he was arrested and was quick to call him a British boxer immediately he won that fight. Its something that happens everywhere moreover
the article never referred to him as a biafran he was called a Nigerian.
How far mr man
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Drug Possession And Overstaying In India by Boyooosa(m): 7:57am On Jun 01, 2017
crestedaguiyi:

mad people.

EJEBII... WHY U COM DEY LANGUISH IN PAIN? NA ME BEWITCH AM?
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Drug Possession And Overstaying In India by Kworopshun: 2:08am On Jun 02, 2017
igbos will never change

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#EndSars: Court Remands Man For Allegedly Setting BRT Bus Terminal On Fire / US Court Jails Abidemi Rufai Five Years For $2.4million Fraud / Vigilante Caught 2 Suspects With Human Bones In Ibadan (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.