Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,416 members, 7,819,495 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Celtel Asaba & 21st Century Tel - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Celtel Asaba & 21st Century Tel (1359 Views)

Tel / Get An Ebook Of All Companies Addresses,email,tel & Website In Nigeria Yellow Pages / Oceanic Bank: If You Applied Before August 21st Please Re-apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celtel Asaba & 21st Century Tel by Abacha: 10:13am On Jan 31, 2007
Hi Nairalanders,
I'm in need of desperate help today 31st January, 2007.
Was called yesterday by Celtel, requesting me to appear @ Asaba
for a computer speed test,
I told them i cldn't make it today, so they said i shd come  tomorrow- 1st Feb.

Pls I'll like to know de format for the speed test. whether complex words will b
used in de dictate n how audible they'll be.

Secondly, I will like to know what format an Interview I will have wit
21st century Telecoms will take.
Have bin checkin Google for a link to their site to no avail,
Will really want to know what kindda questions will b asked during the interview
cos I dont have an Idea who runs the company, and exactly wot dey do,

they said i shd appear by 5pm @ V.I today

My number is 08034347384 incase u could call me!

For ur info, I submitted the Celtel application online in Dec when I saw it on this site,
And for the 21st cent, my elder bro. sent it for me,

Pls help me out,

Abacha cool
Re: Celtel Asaba & 21st Century Tel by yoddy(m): 1:24pm On Jan 31, 2007
21st century is a telecommunications company, i take it that you're not a techie which means you're probably being considered for call center agent in which case you're going to take a basic aptitude test, if you're successful You'll probably have an interview wit a white gal called wendy, all you need do is have a lot of confidence n be polite, If you impress her, You'll be recommended in which case you get to see the EVC, wale ajisebutu, you need all the confidence you can get cos thats all this man will be lookin out for, Take it easy n goodluck
Re: Celtel Asaba & 21st Century Tel by ovwighoe(m): 1:40pm On Jan 31, 2007
Please can any one give me the info on how to apply to this 21st century telecommunications outfit?thanks for helping a bro out,
Re: Celtel Asaba & 21st Century Tel by yoddy(m): 2:10pm On Jan 31, 2007
Drop your CV at the head office on muri okunola street in v.i, It's usually beta if you know someone on the inside.
Re: Celtel Asaba & 21st Century Tel by spence002(m): 2:37pm On Jan 31, 2007
Their website is www.21ctl.com
Try and see if you can get a link there to drop your cv.

Regards,

Akin
Re: Celtel Asaba & 21st Century Tel by Abacha: 9:23am On Feb 05, 2007
@ yoddy and oremartins,
U guys really r de bomb,
thanks for replyin n helpin me out wit answers to ma Qs.
I wasnt able to read ur reply b4 any of the tests/interview,
but was really glad to know that there were still some good
ppl like u guys, left in the country.

May God Almighty Bless U abundantly according to de help u rendered, Amen!

Abacha cool

(1) (Reply)

Lng, Dont Wait Act Now / Can You Write? This Is Your Opportunity! / New Vacancies In Today's Paper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.