Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Oshiomhole Threatens To Jail Anenih, Osunbor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Threatens To Jail Anenih, Osunbor (5093 Views)

I Paid Chief Anenih N100 Million - Prof Osunbor / Former Edo State Governor Prof Osunbor Decamps To Apc / Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomhole Threatens To Jail Anenih, Osunbor by lannre(m): 3:59am On Jan 18, 2010
Oshiomhole threatens to jail Anenih, Osunbor

By Sebastine Ebhuomhan, Benin, Published: Monday, 18 Jan 2010
click to expand image

Oshiomhole

THE Edo State Governor, Adams Oshiomhole has threatened to arrest and prosecute the former Chairman of Board of Trustees of the Peoples Democratic Party, Chief Tony Anenih if he disturbs the peace of the state.

Oshiomhole issued the threat on Saturday at the Action Congress rally ahead of June 23 rerun poll into the vacant seat of the Etsako Central at the state House of Assembly.

”Whether Anenih likes it or not, I am the chief security officer of Edo State. I can restrict his movement in this state if he becomes a security risk. I can arrest him, prosecute him and have him jailed,” the governor declared.

http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art201001182571331

I dont know when Comrade become a judge.
Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Jail Anenih, Osunbor by Gekko(m): 4:39am On Jan 18, 2010
WHOA!!!  shocked
Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Jail Anenih, Osunbor by metalgong5(m): 4:46am On Jan 18, 2010
AC Noise makers . . . . grin
Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Jail Anenih, Osunbor by chelseabmw(m): 6:28am On Jan 18, 2010
story teller thats what he is
Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Jail Anenih, Osunbor by sammyzacks(m): 7:05am On Jan 18, 2010
I love that. Let the man fear small.
Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Jail Anenih, Osunbor by fegflu: 7:47am On Jan 18, 2010
HE IS BLUFFING.
HE NO FIT DO NOTTING.
NA SHAKARA , OLOJEE.
Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Jail Anenih, Osunbor by Nobody: 8:05am On Jan 18, 2010
military alacrity has permeated oshiomhole. Power Corrrupts grin grin
Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Jail Anenih, Osunbor by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 18, 2010
But on the other side,i think it is high time these godfathers should be shown the way out of our politics but meanwhile oshiomhole should take it easy
Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Jail Anenih, Osunbor by Dimka76(m): 9:14am On Jan 18, 2010
There are some people who just do best when they are only talking. Oshiomole is a big mouth, probably a side effect of his retarded physical growth! That pally has no biz being gov, with his half baked marxism.
Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Jail Anenih, Osunbor by ohisng(m): 9:38am On Jan 18, 2010
NL, make una chill jare! Na God anenih be? old man when no wan leave politics alone, na shame he go see!
Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Jail Anenih, Osunbor by sheriffman(m): 10:08am On Jan 18, 2010
Personally I think Oshiomole has dissapointed as a governor,but having said that I will want to advise his to stop verbal attacks on this PDP Goons they are not worth the publicity he is giving them.Let him just concentrate on the job at hand.
Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Jail Anenih, Osunbor by ohisng(m): 10:37am On Jan 18, 2010
@sheriffman, I agree with u one one point and disagree on the 2nd point. I think it is very pertinent that the governor responds to the antics of the PDP or it may give the impression that they are right. 2ndly, Comrade Oshiomhole has performed well. He may not have done as much as people want him to, but he has surely done more in ONE YEAR than EIGHT years of the unLUCKY governor and 18months of the clueless professor of Law

Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Jail Anenih, Osunbor by An0nimus: 10:44am On Jan 18, 2010
Oga Oshiomole abeg tread softly grin
Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Jail Anenih, Osunbor by revolt(m): 10:47am On Jan 18, 2010
How can people say oshi, no dey try. can.t you see what he's done in redundant benin city. With meagre allocations. A feather in his cap abeg
Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Jail Anenih, Osunbor by metalgong5(m): 11:04am On Jan 18, 2010
ohisng:

@sheriffman, I agree with u one one point and disagree on the 2nd point. I think it is very pertinent that the governor responds to the antics of the PDP or it may give the impression that they are right. 2ndly, Comrade Oshiomhole has performed well. He may not have done as much as people want him to, but he has surely done more in ONE YEAR than EIGHT years of the unLUCKY governor and 18months of the clueless professor of Law

The picture you posted only gave credence to the PDP allegation that Oshiomole has spent 18 months cultivating only flowers in Edo state . . .
It is now obvious that the dude is a failure . . .
Being in an opposition party doesnt translate to good governance - - -Thats what Edo people just discovered in the case of Oshiomole.
Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Jail Anenih, Osunbor by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 18, 2010
Metal-gong
meanwhile pdp ruled that state for over ten years any they couldnt even beautiful the city talkless of planting flowers.benin used to be a lawless capital where law and order was a lost recipe.just give the man time if he can break the jinx that critcs dont do well in government.
Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Jail Anenih, Osunbor by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 18, 2010
When I saw the headline, I was so overjoyed, thinking that Oshiomole was actually to going to jail Anenih and co (Igbenedion included) for their past misconducts and misappropriation of funds. Only to read through the article and found out that the parrot is only making noise at usual.

Edo people must have wasted their energy, time, money and lives standing by this parrot.
Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Jail Anenih, Osunbor by mcnepow(m): 12:01pm On Jan 18, 2010
Atleast make anenih dey uncomfortable smal jare,
Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Jail Anenih, Osunbor by Youngichou(m): 12:09pm On Jan 18, 2010
OSHIOMOLE the COMRADE is talking
Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Jail Anenih, Osunbor by blackasia: 12:19pm On Jan 18, 2010
another drama btw nigerian david and goliath, shio ona go hear weenn
Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Jail Anenih, Osunbor by UtchmanO: 12:20pm On Jan 18, 2010
Comerade, what are you waiting for arrest him and jail him immeadiately.!!!
Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Jail Anenih, Osunbor by JERRYMAG4(m): 12:22pm On Jan 18, 2010
Osho, take arm easy o. Anything that has beginning will definitely has an end o Tomorrow, you will be out of that office o. I know its not your fault becuase power can intoxicate like "Ogoro" but please control it.
Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Jail Anenih, Osunbor by bisiaet: 12:28pm On Jan 18, 2010
This statement by Oshiomole is a bit too harshy and very hard as a governor he need to be a bit moderate in verbal languages no matter what pressure he is going through and also Annenih too should pls have a break from politics and stop allowing himself beign attack in all this manner, he is old enough to go home and retire and enjoy the remaining part of his life and leave politics alone.
Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Jail Anenih, Osunbor by Onwan: 12:36pm On Jan 18, 2010
He is a dead man.

One thing about those politicians is that, there is a stage they get to AND everythings sets in a different level.

Ribadu and elRufai tried Ibori and elRufai landed on Interpol's WANTED list. Its not necessarily the person they have problems with that will do things to them; its usually more like books are opened and people start hearing and seeing things they never did.

He is not an angel, we'll find out, like the others.
Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Jail Anenih, Osunbor by chidichris(m): 12:46pm On Jan 18, 2010
tony annenih once boasted that he is too big to be cooked in any pot in nigeria.
if adams can do just what he said, nigerians will begin to believe that no one is really untouchable.
i wish tony annineh meet bode george in prison.
even with just the braging, i am happy that at least someone somewhere can talk to annenih.
adams is the second man to stand on the way of annenih after orji uzor kalu.
Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Jail Anenih, Osunbor by jimmysho(m): 12:51pm On Jan 18, 2010
let the old cargo be threatened a bit jare. what good has he done for edo state?
Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Jail Anenih, Osunbor by Onwan: 12:52pm On Jan 18, 2010
Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Jail Anenih, Osunbor by Ojumiii(m): 12:53pm On Jan 18, 2010
Talk the Talk
Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Jail Anenih, Osunbor by snowdrops(m): 12:53pm On Jan 18, 2010
Empty barrels make the most noise.
Oshiomhole has never directly attacked his Godfather; the thief who plundered the little that is Edo states wealth in 8 yrs; that is Lucky Igbinedion. He continues to shield him while jollificating with him and his family.
Benin city and Edo state remains a mess. Forget all the propaganda. Oshiomhole has made some strides, but his micro achievements are overblown. However he has inflicted too much pains on the citizenry through his rampant, ruthless and unplanned destruction of landed properties.
Attacking Anenih and the PDP is only a cowardly distraction to hoodwink people of his failures as a person and as a government.
Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Jail Anenih, Osunbor by oge4real(f): 1:00pm On Jan 18, 2010
Dont mind the bushman jare. All that crap is just acting. Later we will hear how he will apologise to Anenih with 3 or more brand new Jeeps and many more juicy contracts.
Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Jail Anenih, Osunbor by snowdrops(m): 1:04pm On Jan 18, 2010
chidichris:

tony annenih once boasted that he is too big to be cooked in any pot in nigeria.
if adams can do just what he said, nigerians will begin to believe that no one is really untouchable.
i wish tony annineh meet bode george in prison.
even with just the braging, i am happy that at least someone somewhere can talk to annenih.
adams is the second man to stand on the way of annenih after orji uzor kalu.

And we all know what became of Orji Uzor Kalu.
AC particularly in Edo state is now the new PDP. It has a good chunk of its old members and with it all the malpractices and corruption that bedevils the PDP.
As far as i am concerned Anenih, Igbinedion [father and son], Osunbor, Ogbemudia and Oshiomhole should all be jailed.
Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Jail Anenih, Osunbor by adeniyi334: 1:06pm On Jan 18, 2010
Can he do it? Nigerian politics sha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No Work, No Pay: Civil Servants Threaten To Sit At Home For One Month / Filling Stations Are Selling Petrol At N110: Why? / GOV.FASHOLA,ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU GET N600 MILLION BULLET PROOF JEEPS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.