Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,524 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Former Edo State Governor Prof Osunbor Decamps To Apc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former Edo State Governor Prof Osunbor Decamps To Apc (2884 Views)

Florence Ita-Giwa Decamps To APC (Photos) / PDP Labelled Me Disloyal For Refusing To Share Money – Osunbor / I Paid Chief Anenih N100 Million - Prof Osunbor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former Edo State Governor Prof Osunbor Decamps To Apc by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 07, 2015
Former edo state governor decamped to apc this morning at a ceremony held in edo central senatorial district,present at the ceremony are apc bigwigs including edo state governor adams oshiomole
Cc: lalasticlala , afam4eva , ikenna351

1 Share

Re: Former Edo State Governor Prof Osunbor Decamps To Apc by Fairgodwin(m): 2:36pm On Apr 07, 2015
We knew this would happen.
Nigeria has almost become a One Party State.
Re: Former Edo State Governor Prof Osunbor Decamps To Apc by madridguy(m): 2:36pm On Apr 07, 2015
NA ONLY GOD WILL HELP US IN THIS OUR COUNTRY.
Re: Former Edo State Governor Prof Osunbor Decamps To Apc by veraponpo(m): 2:37pm On Apr 07, 2015
PDP is finally dead

1 Like

Re: Former Edo State Governor Prof Osunbor Decamps To Apc by hamrad(m): 2:39pm On Apr 07, 2015
Everybody want their own share of national cake. Buhari watch your back well well. I don talk my own
Re: Former Edo State Governor Prof Osunbor Decamps To Apc by Jaraworldsms(m): 2:48pm On Apr 07, 2015
PDP member will all decamp to APC.That means Nigeria will not have any meaningful opposition
Re: Former Edo State Governor Prof Osunbor Decamps To Apc by omenka(m): 2:55pm On Apr 07, 2015
This is becoming shameful. These guys just wanna ruin Buhari's presidency even before its inauguration.
Re: Former Edo State Governor Prof Osunbor Decamps To Apc by gebest: 3:05pm On Apr 07, 2015
CHARLES IRIAVBARE, PROF OSARIEMEN OSUMBOR, THE IGBENEDIONS, THE ANENIHS U PEOPLE SHOULD GO AND DIE, WE DONT NEED YOU PEOPLE IN APC FOR GOODNESS SAKE.

3 Likes

Re: Former Edo State Governor Prof Osunbor Decamps To Apc by POPdecorator: 3:06pm On Apr 07, 2015
I don tire for this join,join hooo
sai ambode

2 Likes

Re: Former Edo State Governor Prof Osunbor Decamps To Apc by babs01(m): 3:07pm On Apr 07, 2015
Good move
Re: Former Edo State Governor Prof Osunbor Decamps To Apc by modath(f): 3:08pm On Apr 07, 2015
omenka:
This is becoming shameful. These guys just wanna ruin Buhari's presidency even before its inauguration.

We didnt go through the struggle for this!! undecided undecided

In as much as i wanted PDP to no longer be in control at the federal level, i desire with all my heart that they remain as one to provide a stiff opposition so we don't have another monster...

There should be a legislation against post election defections:

4 Likes

Re: Former Edo State Governor Prof Osunbor Decamps To Apc by ramdris(m): 3:15pm On Apr 07, 2015
Can somebody please urgently make a law banning politicians from cross carpeting all the time? This is becoming too shameful. Hian!

1 Like

Re: Former Edo State Governor Prof Osunbor Decamps To Apc by PassingShot(m): 3:37pm On Apr 07, 2015
modath:

In as much as i wanted PDP to no longer be in control at the federal level, i desire with all my heart that they remain as one to provide a stiff opposition so we don't have another monster...

I tire ooooo.

The legislation should go beyond post election defection. It should stipulate minimum years to be spent in a party before you can defect.

1 Like

Re: Former Edo State Governor Prof Osunbor Decamps To Apc by Toktee(m): 3:56pm On Apr 07, 2015
Fairgodwin:
We knew this would happen.
Nigeria has almost become a One Party State.
NA lie,what about ACCORD,KOWA,HOPE,PDP,AA,APGA,APA ETC,beta stop to the lie o
Re: Former Edo State Governor Prof Osunbor Decamps To Apc by Fairgodwin(m): 3:58pm On Apr 07, 2015
Toktee:

hahahahaha.. ok o
Re: Former Edo State Governor Prof Osunbor Decamps To Apc by astana1: 3:58pm On Apr 07, 2015
LAGOS- BELONGS TO THE YOURBA'S

ABUJA- BELONGS TO THE GWARRI'S

IGBO SHOULD BE VERY CAREFUL WITH THEIR STATEMENTS.

IF THEY TRY THE NONSENSE THEY ARE DOING IN LAGOS, THEY WILL BE ROASTED. grin
Re: Former Edo State Governor Prof Osunbor Decamps To Apc by dridowu: 4:12pm On Apr 07, 2015
2019 is a matter of days, if APC fails to deliver then we will send them packing like we did for PDP, so therefore they should be careful of those decampee
Re: Former Edo State Governor Prof Osunbor Decamps To Apc by bokohalal(m): 4:14pm On Apr 07, 2015
In the larger Nigerian polity, Osunbor is seen as Esan. Within Esan polity he is not fully Esan and considered Bini by virtue of Iruekpen, his hometown, being very close to Bini territory and their dialect more intelligible to a Bini (Ebele and Igueben, also).
Now, if Anenih was to handpick an Esan for the governorship of Edo State, he would never pick from any of these places. Obasanjo foisted Osunbor on Edo to the chagrin of Anenih. Remaining in the PDP in Edo state while Anenih held sway will truncate Osunbor's political ambition.

1 Like

Re: Former Edo State Governor Prof Osunbor Decamps To Apc by aieromon(m): 4:23pm On Apr 07, 2015
bokohalal:
In the larger Nigerian polity, Osunbor is seen as Esan. Within Esan polity he is not fully Esan and considered Bini by virtue of Iruekpen, his hometown, being very close to Bini territory and their dialect more intelligible to a Bini (Ebele and Igueben, also).
Now, if Anenih was to handpick an Esan for the governorship of Edo State, he would never pick from any of these places. Obasanjo foisted Osunbor on Edo to the chagrin of Anenih. Remaining in the PDP in Edo state while Anenih held sway will truncate Osunbor's political ambition.

Good analysis.
Re: Former Edo State Governor Prof Osunbor Decamps To Apc by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 07, 2015
bokohalal:
that is not true,iruekpen is never considered bini,the fact that is close to benin doesnt make it a bini territory,it is solely part of esan,ur analysis is wrong
Re: Former Edo State Governor Prof Osunbor Decamps To Apc by ResourceMan(m): 5:01pm On Apr 07, 2015
bokohalal:
Iruekpen is Esan and Esan is Iruekpen. Where is Stella Obasanjo from? So Stella Obasanjo was a Bini woman?

1 Like

Re: Former Edo State Governor Prof Osunbor Decamps To Apc by bokohalal(m): 5:02pm On Apr 07, 2015
osemu8:
that is not true,iruekpen is never considered bini,the fact that is close to benin doesnt make it a bini territory,it is solely part of esan,ur analysis is wrong
Bros, I never said it was part of Bini territory. My mother-in-law is Esan. She is from Uromi and I know how she sees an Iruekpen person because we have discussed this many times.
Re: Former Edo State Governor Prof Osunbor Decamps To Apc by bokohalal(m): 5:03pm On Apr 07, 2015
ResourceMan:

Iruekpen is Esan and Esan is Iruekpen. Where is Stella Obasanjo from? So Stella Obasanjo was a Bini woman?
We read to comprehend.
When it is convenient they are Esan.
Re: Former Edo State Governor Prof Osunbor Decamps To Apc by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 07, 2015
Shameless people

why will they accept him in the first place?
Re: Former Edo State Governor Prof Osunbor Decamps To Apc by EdCure: 5:19pm On Apr 07, 2015
He hasn't been the typical PDP chieftain since 2012. He has reconcilled with Oshiomole since then.
My grouse with him and Airhiavbere is that they came too late. They should have joined APC in its trying times before the March 28 elections.
Oshiomhole was almost isolated, scorned, and muscled down by the political who-is-who's in the state with the help of pdp federal might but God has shamed them.

3 Likes

Re: Former Edo State Governor Prof Osunbor Decamps To Apc by bokohalal(m): 5:37pm On Apr 07, 2015
[/quote][quote author=EdCure post=32453277]He hasn't been the typical PDP chieftain since 2012. He has reconcilled with Oshiomole since then.
My grouse with him and Airhiavbere is that they came too late. They should have joined APC in its trying times before the March 28 elections.
Oshiomhole was almost isolated, scorned, and muscled down by the political who-is-who's in the state with the help of pdp federal might but God has shamed them.
Re: Former Edo State Governor Prof Osunbor Decamps To Apc by ferhyntorlah(f): 6:08pm On Apr 07, 2015
madridguy:
NA ONLY GOD WILL HELP US IN THIS OUR COUNTRY.
As in!!!!!!
Re: Former Edo State Governor Prof Osunbor Decamps To Apc by ferhyntorlah(f): 6:09pm On Apr 07, 2015
Jaraworldsms:
PDP member will all decamp to APC.That means Nigeria will not have any meaningful opposition
That's SAD!
Re: Former Edo State Governor Prof Osunbor Decamps To Apc by ferhyntorlah(f): 6:11pm On Apr 07, 2015
modath:

I support this idea. This defection is becoming annoying. I hope all these defectors won't cause division in APC.
Re: Former Edo State Governor Prof Osunbor Decamps To Apc by ferhyntorlah(f): 6:12pm On Apr 07, 2015
ramdris:
Can somebody please urgently make a law banning politicians from cross carpeting all the time? This is becoming too shameful. Hian!
Very shameful and sickening. APC should be very careful! What's all this nao?
Re: Former Edo State Governor Prof Osunbor Decamps To Apc by ferhyntorlah(f): 6:13pm On Apr 07, 2015
Toktee:
Their backbone is weak except they come together and be a formidable team else na one party Nigeria we dey see so.
Re: Former Edo State Governor Prof Osunbor Decamps To Apc by madridguy(m): 6:17pm On Apr 07, 2015
With these recycling process naaa...

ferhyntorlah:
As in!!!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Discriminates Against Northern Christians / President Buhari's ADC Spotted Dozing Off At An International Event...photos / The Resurgent Niger Delta Republic - The Edo Viewpoint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.