Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Air Cooler Vs Air Conditioner . Please Advise Me - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Air Cooler Vs Air Conditioner . Please Advise Me (12140 Views)

Scanfrost Air Cooler For Sale / SOLD Very Neat And Affordable Air Cooler SOLD / SOLD Affordable Air Cooler SOLD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Cooler Vs Air Conditioner . Please Advise Me by dangoteinlaw: 5:09pm On Jul 15, 2020
larrydan:
Air cooler is also a great device . It is ideal for small rooms and has an advantage over the standard air conditioning .The guys who work in company aircon service and advised me to buy a cooler because it uses less electricity and can be moved anywhere .I am grateful to them for their advice and tips in choosing . I am completely satisfied with my choice.
my bro I’m considering the air cooler self since these hvac guys have started destroying people’s ac up and down in the hope that you call them next time to milk you of mote cash. Imagine buying an ac and you start refilling gas like you are buying data. I have left my split there and we both have rest of mind now.
Re: Air Cooler Vs Air Conditioner . Please Advise Me by DeirdreGill: 5:26pm On Sep 15, 2021
I've always preferred air conditioners over air coolers, but that must just be because I live in a very humid country. See, it depends on the place you live in and the quality of the air there. If you live in an area with dry air and weather, you should get an air cooler since it uses a bit less energy. But, I advise getting an air conditioner since you never know how the humidity can rise out of nothing. I have one from the brad Trane, which I read about on the https://www.socool.sg/why-is-your-aircon-not-cold/ website. You can read more about the best air conditioners and air coolers there!
Re: Air Cooler Vs Air Conditioner . Please Advise Me by mrsage(m): 3:19pm On Dec 07, 2022
Following
Re: Air Cooler Vs Air Conditioner . Please Advise Me by Janetang: 11:25am On Jan 20
The choice between an air cooler and an air conditioner is based on your unique demands and preferences. Air coolers are energy-efficient and environmentally beneficial, offering a natural cooling effect, whilst air conditioners provide precise temperature control. A few months back, I was also confused about whether to choose an air cooler or an air conditioner. That's when I decided to seek the help of Heng Aircon, and it was the finest decision I ever made. Their dedication to offering the greatest aircon services singapore https://hengaircon.com/, together with their skilled staff, assisted me in selecting the appropriate AC unit for my requirements.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Very Clean And Cheap Uk-used Laptops For Sale. You Can Afford It. Open N Cal Me / Help Needed For A Prepaid Meter Problem. / Please Help, I Want To Buy Mtn Lumos Solar Power(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.