Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

PDP Chairmanship: News Of Supreme Court Judgment Was False - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Chairmanship: News Of Supreme Court Judgment Was False (30439 Views)

Names Of Supreme Court Justices That Quashed Orji Uzor Kalu's Conviction / PDP Protests In Owerri, Calls For Reverse Of Supreme Court Judgment / Circular On Purported INNOSON Taking Over GTBANK Was False. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Chairmanship: News Of Supreme Court Judgment Was False by sunsewa16: 7:32pm On May 31, 2017
hope is not, because I can't never be PDP with sheriff there.

1 Like

Re: PDP Chairmanship: News Of Supreme Court Judgment Was False by chigoziem10(f): 7:36pm On May 31, 2017
APC ogaghi abara unu.
A child who has grown strong teeth to bite his mother's nipples, should be ready for unguided slaps.

1 Like

Re: PDP Chairmanship: News Of Supreme Court Judgment Was False by arushiuga(m): 7:36pm On May 31, 2017
Mynd44 took part in spreading the false information. Wonders shall never end.

5 Likes

Re: PDP Chairmanship: News Of Supreme Court Judgment Was False by chigoziem10(f): 7:37pm On May 31, 2017
sunsewa16:
hope is not, because I can't never be PDP with sheriff there.
Sheriff have no place in PDP. shikina

1 Like

Re: PDP Chairmanship: News Of Supreme Court Judgment Was False by demoBaba: 7:38pm On May 31, 2017
What? I'm coming......
Re: PDP Chairmanship: News Of Supreme Court Judgment Was False by omenkaLives(m): 7:38pm On May 31, 2017
Kai, why na. cheesy

Anyways, SAS is PDP and PDP is SAS.

Only a matter of time until that is confirmed by the apex court. wink
Re: PDP Chairmanship: News Of Supreme Court Judgment Was False by SirToby(m): 7:40pm On May 31, 2017
chigoziem10:
APC mole have spoken. Anyways, let's wait and see
what about biafra?
Re: PDP Chairmanship: News Of Supreme Court Judgment Was False by ephi321(f): 7:40pm On May 31, 2017
arushiuga:
Mynd44 took part in spreading the false information. Wonders shall never end.

He even commented on top sef. Our able Mod grin

On a serious note, Nairaland needs to be sure only verified news (either pro or con) are brought to FP. That's the least that can be done in these times we live in.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Chairmanship: News Of Supreme Court Judgment Was False by ephi321(f): 7:42pm On May 31, 2017
Kathmandu:
Dropshot had to come out from early retirement when he saw the False news

premature retirement cheesy hilarious

Buhari has completed disgraced majority of his supporters, including those that rebranded and packaged him.

https://www.bellanaija.com/2017/05/chude-jideonwo-dear-president-buhari-broken-hearts/

3 Likes

Re: PDP Chairmanship: News Of Supreme Court Judgment Was False by arushiuga(m): 7:42pm On May 31, 2017
ephi321:

He even commented on top sef. Our able Mod grin

On a serious note, Nairaland needs to be sure only verified news (either pro or con) are brought to FP. That's the least that can be done in these times we live in.
The mods should desist from commenting on nairnaland. Their level of bias is alarming

3 Likes

Re: PDP Chairmanship: News Of Supreme Court Judgment Was False by Mcreloaded(m): 7:44pm On May 31, 2017
I suggest we crucify the whistle blower that brought this fake news like the efcc would have done
please click like to crucify the whistle blower or click share if you feel other wise the ballnis in our court
Re: PDP Chairmanship: News Of Supreme Court Judgment Was False by yarimo(m): 7:45pm On May 31, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
how dumb
keep on fooling your self in nairaland I will soon bomb you

Re: PDP Chairmanship: News Of Supreme Court Judgment Was False by ephi321(f): 7:45pm On May 31, 2017
arushiuga:

The mods should desist from commenting on nairnaland. Their level of bias is alarming

I totally agree. Moderators by definition of the word are meant to be neutral, but unfortunately Nigerian factor must come into anything Nigerian.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Chairmanship: News Of Supreme Court Judgment Was False by psucc(m): 7:46pm On May 31, 2017
I don't talk am. It was celebration althrough without anyone caring about its authenticity.
Re: PDP Chairmanship: News Of Supreme Court Judgment Was False by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 31, 2017
yarimo:
keep on fooling your self yourself in on nairaland I will soon bomb you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Chairmanship: News Of Supreme Court Judgment Was False by begwong: 7:49pm On May 31, 2017
Enemies of progress at work
Re: PDP Chairmanship: News Of Supreme Court Judgment Was False by Unimaginable123: 7:57pm On May 31, 2017
hucienda:
Moderators please always try verify before pushing to FP. Now you have to place another news - the correct one now - on the same issue on FP correcting the earlier false one created by devious minds - all in the space of just an hour!

We all know who pushed that particular thread to front page. In his haste to rejoice he was first to comment and in ironic twist of fate - after exposing his glaring partisanship to the world - last to comment. Seun please take a long hard look at that moderator in your inner caucus meeting.

ochejoseph, many thanks for making real news triumph over propaganda fake news.
I tire o. How can a mod move such sensitive news to front page without verification

2 Likes

Re: PDP Chairmanship: News Of Supreme Court Judgment Was False by yarimo(m): 7:59pm On May 31, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:

is like this is what you are doing while typing abi?

Re: PDP Chairmanship: News Of Supreme Court Judgment Was False by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 31, 2017
yarimo:
is like this is what you are doing while typing abi?
fvck off my mention please
Re: PDP Chairmanship: News Of Supreme Court Judgment Was False by seunmsg(m): 8:01pm On May 31, 2017
Whoever pushed such a false news to the front-page should be sanctioned. Totally disgraceful.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Chairmanship: News Of Supreme Court Judgment Was False by gsmphoneseller: 8:04pm On May 31, 2017
That mod that pushed the false information to front page should be banned for 15 years.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Chairmanship: News Of Supreme Court Judgment Was False by macolino(m): 8:08pm On May 31, 2017
I talk am say that mod e get as e dey do.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Chairmanship: News Of Supreme Court Judgment Was False by slivertongue: 8:35pm On May 31, 2017
toh
i had commented on a thread that law was stood on its head. though not a PDP apologist, i find it hard to believe that Sherrif will win, his case lacks merit. a tenant cannot sack his landlord without a genuine proof of ownership the house being claimed

3 Likes

Re: PDP Chairmanship: News Of Supreme Court Judgment Was False by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 8:59pm On May 31, 2017
Seun pls do something about that moderator. It's getting unbearable the way he runs dagger in hand polluting this forum. I spit on such senseless call.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Chairmanship: News Of Supreme Court Judgment Was False by oladoja1(m): 9:01pm On May 31, 2017
conductor2:
PDP or no PDP, Nigeria is a zoo.
point of correction Nigeria is not a zoo, u are free to leave if u want
Re: PDP Chairmanship: News Of Supreme Court Judgment Was False by kkboy(m): 9:41pm On May 31, 2017
It will surely come to pass.
Re: PDP Chairmanship: News Of Supreme Court Judgment Was False by Duru009(m): 10:16pm On May 31, 2017
APC Sheriff will till wn!!!
Re: PDP Chairmanship: News Of Supreme Court Judgment Was False by jeftalene(m): 10:25pm On May 31, 2017
www.engineerosaz..com is where you find latest prices of building materials in Nigeria, free rough estimates of various types of building projects across the country and quality construction advice from a reliable professional in the industry.

With engineerosaz. you are not alone!
Re: PDP Chairmanship: News Of Supreme Court Judgment Was False by purpledferanmi1: 10:56pm On May 31, 2017
story story

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Go To Court, INEC Tells Critics Over Buhari’s Non-submission Of Credentials / I’ve Come Out Of Hiding To Mourn Awolowo – Jonathan / Why Sunday Igboho Can’t Be Extradited To Nigeria - Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.