Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,982 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Causes Of Sagging Breats - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Causes Of Sagging Breats (716 Views)

Causes Of Mouth Odour And How To Naturally Get Rid Of It. / Help, I Seem To Be Growing Breats As A Guy / Exercise To Prevent Breast Sagging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Causes Of Sagging Breats by Topelistic(f): 7:54pm On May 31, 2017
Some causes of sagging breats include d following age,genetic,breats size,number of pregnancies,smoking and exercise wit out puting on bra.SO LADIES PLEASE TAKE NOTE.
Re: Causes Of Sagging Breats by Lexusgs430: 2:00am On Jun 01, 2017
Topelistic:
Some causes of sagging breats include d following age,genetic,breats size,number of pregnancies,smoking and exercise wit out puting on bra.SO LADIES PLEASE TAKE NOTE.

So why is my girlfriend always telling that my excessive sucking and fond.ling would sag her breast?
Re: Causes Of Sagging Breats by LukeLook: 2:27pm On Oct 17, 2017
Topelistic:
I'll like to continue this topic

(1) (Reply)

Doctors, Pharmacist, Physiotherapist And Orthopaedic Nurses Please Help!!! / Is This Occurrence Normal? / How 7000 Naira Saved This Womans Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.