Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,613 members, 7,827,305 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Which Of These Would U Av Chosen? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Of These Would U Av Chosen? (568 Views)

Jonathan With Pastor Lazarus Muoka At The Lord's Chosen Today (photos) / Lazarus Muoka Of Chosen Prays for Jonathan (Photos) / I Have Chosen To Vote For GEJ - Ibinabo Fiberesima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Of These Would U Av Chosen? by Demdem(m): 6:44am On Jan 18, 2010
OBASANJO THIRD TERM PRESIDENCY or YARADUA's PRESIDENCY

Now let me start by saying that this is not a pro-Obasanjo thread. I am quite aware that the guy is hated on this site and i honestly dont give a damn if this change or not. i simply want honest and unbiased opinions of Nigerians both home and away who av been following the politics and happenings of this nation.

If we all have/had the ability to see what is ahead of us (say the future) and we were asked to chose in 2006 btw these two calamities only(Obasanjo Again or Fresh yaradua), what would av been ur choice considering the so-called achievmnts of Obasanjo then and the first 2 1/2 YRS of Yaradua which we will av the ability to know?

I was strongly against the third term dream of Obasanjo because i felt it wasnt in the good interest of this nation but it seems as if i am feeling bad already about it. Considering all what is going on in this nation right now, i honestly feel another Obasanjo's presidency (though would be illegal if the laws werent changed) would av moved us further ahead of where we are presently.

Hey, thats my opinion. i will like to hear urs.

NB: Please no foul language. thanks

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan: Panic Grips Ministers / Save Nigeria Lagos Rally On 21st Jan / God Bless The United State Of America And Other International Communities.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.