Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Olajumoke Channels Yemi Alade's Look In New Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Channels Yemi Alade's Look In New Photos (57465 Views)

Yemi Alade Look Awesome In This Lone Ranger Photo / My Tyre Is Expensive Shii! Yemi Alade Look Good as She Poses With a Tyre. Photos / Yemi Alade's Look When A Toaster Says He Has N30million In His Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke Channels Yemi Alade's Look In New Photos by frisky2good(m): 10:15pm On May 31, 2017
Na wa. This beauty plenty o.
Re: Olajumoke Channels Yemi Alade's Look In New Photos by Perfecttouch(m): 10:16pm On May 31, 2017
Pastafarian:
I want to buy bread
agege dey far from you ni?

Re: Olajumoke Channels Yemi Alade's Look In New Photos by babablogger: 10:16pm On May 31, 2017
PearlStreet:
Instead of them to register this geh for UTME and help her get something worthwhile, they've turned her into a live doll.

It's when all her b00bs have fallen like Buhari's promises that she'll now say she found God and claim to be born again.
grin after 2 pikin and marriage bah?

Who jamb epp after uni no be money

She's making her dough

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Channels Yemi Alade's Look In New Photos by holluphemydavid(m): 10:17pm On May 31, 2017
I saw it on Olajumoke Instagram page ooooo, I was like y did she upload yemi Alade's pix, unknowingly it was Jumoke herself ooooo lol

3 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Channels Yemi Alade's Look In New Photos by Ezionye(f): 10:18pm On May 31, 2017
Nice hair
Re: Olajumoke Channels Yemi Alade's Look In New Photos by Jmkventures: 10:19pm On May 31, 2017
Nobody ugly ¥*in Psquare's voice#
Re: Olajumoke Channels Yemi Alade's Look In New Photos by CaptainFM1: 10:19pm On May 31, 2017
jonsnow92:
But she was selling bread before she turned Superstar now.lol

Respect success if you want success to come your way!

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Channels Yemi Alade's Look In New Photos by Pastafarian: 10:20pm On May 31, 2017
Perfecttouch:
agege dey far from you ni?
yeah, I'm on Norway
Re: Olajumoke Channels Yemi Alade's Look In New Photos by Perfecttouch(m): 10:22pm On May 31, 2017
Pastafarian:

yeah, I'm on Norway

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Channels Yemi Alade's Look In New Photos by amdoyin82(m): 10:22pm On May 31, 2017
Mhissgaga:
She's looking so pretty
she's looking fuckable. The husband gonna endure gan.
Re: Olajumoke Channels Yemi Alade's Look In New Photos by Pastafarian: 10:27pm On May 31, 2017
[quote author=Perfecttouch post=57071306][/quote]
typo, happens to the best of the best at times
Re: Olajumoke Channels Yemi Alade's Look In New Photos by Mayflowa(m): 10:37pm On May 31, 2017
10eola:
Stop calling her BREAD SELLER again undecided

Why She should proud of that name. I would. There is no her without bread. Do you easily forget your past?
Re: Olajumoke Channels Yemi Alade's Look In New Photos by 10eola(m): 10:40pm On May 31, 2017
Mayflowa:

Why She should proud of that name. I would. There is no her without bread. Do you easily forget your past?
I am just tired of seeing Bread Seller upandan
Re: Olajumoke Channels Yemi Alade's Look In New Photos by manikspears: 10:45pm On May 31, 2017
PearlStreet:
Instead of them to register this geh for UTME and help her get something worthwhile, they've turned her into a live doll.

It's when all her b00bs have fallen like Buhari's promises that she'll now say she found God and claim to be born again.
Be careful with the way you beef don't forget you are still begging God to pick up your call.don't antagonize other people's success .

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Channels Yemi Alade's Look In New Photos by kachiz(m): 10:49pm On May 31, 2017
Please, you people should respect aunty Olajumoke and stop calling her Bread Seller sad sad

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Channels Yemi Alade's Look In New Photos by PearlStreet(m): 10:49pm On May 31, 2017
manikspears:

Be careful with the way you beef don't forget you are still begging God to pick up your call.don't antagonize other people's success .

Who is this one? You think everyone is unfortunate like you?

Don't quote me if you want to sleep well tonight.
Re: Olajumoke Channels Yemi Alade's Look In New Photos by nasuite: 10:50pm On May 31, 2017
Mhissgaga:
She's looking so pretty

a model that can't express herself in simple english?
Re: Olajumoke Channels Yemi Alade's Look In New Photos by bigsmoke2(m): 11:00pm On May 31, 2017
Her husband will now look like her house boy
Re: Olajumoke Channels Yemi Alade's Look In New Photos by Nostradamus: 11:04pm On May 31, 2017
I pray this woman don't end up as osholo undecided
Re: Olajumoke Channels Yemi Alade's Look In New Photos by collinsbaba(m): 11:08pm On May 31, 2017
axortedbabe:
superstar?
On what profession. .

Funny question

Is she not a model (superstar)?
Re: Olajumoke Channels Yemi Alade's Look In New Photos by sleepyeyez(m): 11:11pm On May 31, 2017
First time wey she don fine for my eyes be this!
Maybe she don sack her day1 stylist abi na beautician
Re: Olajumoke Channels Yemi Alade's Look In New Photos by firebaby(f): 11:51pm On May 31, 2017
Olajumoke miiiiii you so good girl......more blessing for you In Jesus Name Amen
Re: Olajumoke Channels Yemi Alade's Look In New Photos by ayaside(m): 11:53pm On May 31, 2017
10eola:
Stop calling her BREAD SELLER again undecided
I wonder why they don't call Timaya Plantain seller when talking about him.Everyone knows Olajumoke.
Re: Olajumoke Channels Yemi Alade's Look In New Photos by Boyooosa(m): 12:01am On Jun 01, 2017
PreciousJuice:
Ok
BUT YOU CLICKED...
Re: Olajumoke Channels Yemi Alade's Look In New Photos by Jewelbaby01(f): 12:16am On Jun 01, 2017
Beautiful, but would have looked better with her natural complexion. Must every celebrity bleach their skin?. She doesn't even feel comfortable showing her hands in the pics cos they look like roasted plantain. Anyway, happy for her. Hope she's carrying the kids and hubby along though.
Re: Olajumoke Channels Yemi Alade's Look In New Photos by jasonsgt2: 12:41am On Jun 01, 2017
omo ti woh Town...
GET CONNECTED WIT A RICH WOMAN/MAN SEEKING SEXUAL SATISFACTION FRM YOUNG &ACTIVE BOYS/
Re: Olajumoke Channels Yemi Alade's Look In New Photos by goodnews777: 12:44am On Jun 01, 2017
This is clearly not for her.
Re: Olajumoke Channels Yemi Alade's Look In New Photos by saasala(m): 1:04am On Jun 01, 2017
axortedbabe:
superstar?
On what profession. .

The Kardashians are superstars too without a profession... So, free her

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Channels Yemi Alade's Look In New Photos by Ceccylia(f): 1:20am On Jun 01, 2017
Her knuckles dou cheesy
Re: Olajumoke Channels Yemi Alade's Look In New Photos by Aburi001: 1:29am On Jun 01, 2017
PapiNigga:
omo ti woh Town
Omo ti woh STREET grin
Re: Olajumoke Channels Yemi Alade's Look In New Photos by NUEL17(m): 2:32am On Jun 01, 2017
Her knuckles like roasted plantain grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Did A 2nd Coronavirus Test, Still Negative. Gives Update On Chioma's Case / D'banj Welcomes A Baby Girl With His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow / Speed Darlington Wants To Have Sex In This Car (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.