Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,016 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

Chaos In Lagos JAMB Office, Ikoyi As Candidates Struggle To Do Data Correction - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Chaos In Lagos JAMB Office, Ikoyi As Candidates Struggle To Do Data Correction (30703 Views)

Nigerians React To Snake That Swallowed N36m In JAMB Office (Photos) / Snake Swallows N36m Cash In JAMB Office Makurdi, Benue State / My Experience At Jamb Office Ikoyi Today!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chaos In Lagos JAMB Office, Ikoyi As Candidates Struggle To Do Data Correction by Yinkatolu: 10:22pm On May 31, 2017
grin
Re: Chaos In Lagos JAMB Office, Ikoyi As Candidates Struggle To Do Data Correction by otokx(m): 10:23pm On May 31, 2017
All those multitude will still pay nothing less than 2500, JAMB has really made money this year then they will turn around and tell Universities to do free screening.
Re: Chaos In Lagos JAMB Office, Ikoyi As Candidates Struggle To Do Data Correction by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 31, 2017
I like the way de other guy ceased that opportunity to cross the security who was busy fighting at the left side of the pinture
Re: Chaos In Lagos JAMB Office, Ikoyi As Candidates Struggle To Do Data Correction by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:25pm On May 31, 2017
chukwukapromise:
I do think jamb want to minimize the expoitation of candidate by CBT centres....the non-standardization of the charges imposed by this ferocious CBT centres owners, has drawn the attention of JAMB price legislation board to fragmentate this manace!...

On the other hand of the plane, Jamb insufficient and undeveloped Offices across the federation makes life even more tougher for this Despirate university aspirants!....

So Jamb should extend its wings, and let this students have a greater surface area to their large volume, by Allowing the Cbt centres to assist in the process!

I think you are right, I'm serving in a CBT centre in Kano State and I can actually tell you that the charge is 1500 for mere correction and if you are not smart enough, they will say 2500. It is quite an extortion and tbh, it pays those who don't have money a lot to do it in Jamb offices but as you said, they really need to expand to avoid this embarrassing overcrowding

1 Like

Re: Chaos In Lagos JAMB Office, Ikoyi As Candidates Struggle To Do Data Correction by konkobility: 10:26pm On May 31, 2017
sad angrylook @ d building self...looks lik 1 kin abandom prison

3 Likes

Re: Chaos In Lagos JAMB Office, Ikoyi As Candidates Struggle To Do Data Correction by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:26pm On May 31, 2017
Some students can be so confused ehn. Why not select a course and institution, thoroughly think your option through and stick with it.
Re: Chaos In Lagos JAMB Office, Ikoyi As Candidates Struggle To Do Data Correction by chukwukapromise(m): 10:29pm On May 31, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

I think you are right, I'm serving in a CBT centre in Kano State and I can actually tell you that the charge is 1500 for mere correction and if you are not smart enough, they will say 2500. It is quite an extortion and tbh, it pays those who don't have money a lot to do it in Jamb offices but as you said, they really need to expand to avoid this embarrassing overcrowding
Exactly!...We're really in d xame page!
Re: Chaos In Lagos JAMB Office, Ikoyi As Candidates Struggle To Do Data Correction by hillsiderfak(m): 10:32pm On May 31, 2017
E bi like say Jamb don dey over get sense now

Re: Chaos In Lagos JAMB Office, Ikoyi As Candidates Struggle To Do Data Correction by God2man(m): 10:38pm On May 31, 2017
Why do we make education so frustrating like this in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Chaos In Lagos JAMB Office, Ikoyi As Candidates Struggle To Do Data Correction by mykell56(m): 10:41pm On May 31, 2017
Re: Chaos In Lagos JAMB Office, Ikoyi As Candidates Struggle To Do Data Correction by watchindelta(m): 10:41pm On May 31, 2017
Noting this Country no dey suffer for aba. What a hell
BULLSHIT
Re: Chaos In Lagos JAMB Office, Ikoyi As Candidates Struggle To Do Data Correction by ephi321(f): 10:41pm On May 31, 2017
eledalo:

No offence, but this is terrible English throughout. "fragmentate this manace" "On the other hand of the plane" "this students"

Lmaoooo cheesy I just hope he's not one of the candidates.

1 Like

Re: Chaos In Lagos JAMB Office, Ikoyi As Candidates Struggle To Do Data Correction by mykell56(m): 10:42pm On May 31, 2017

Re: Chaos In Lagos JAMB Office, Ikoyi As Candidates Struggle To Do Data Correction by mykell56(m): 10:44pm On May 31, 2017

Re: Chaos In Lagos JAMB Office, Ikoyi As Candidates Struggle To Do Data Correction by mykell56(m): 10:45pm On May 31, 2017

Re: Chaos In Lagos JAMB Office, Ikoyi As Candidates Struggle To Do Data Correction by xandy84: 10:49pm On May 31, 2017
I'm not making excuses for his typo but the question is.. Is that your only contribution to the post? You can do better next time .....

eledalo:

No offence, but this is terrible English throughout. "fragmentate this manace" "On the other hand of the plane" "this students"

1 Like

Re: Chaos In Lagos JAMB Office, Ikoyi As Candidates Struggle To Do Data Correction by mykell56(m): 10:50pm On May 31, 2017
[quote author=youngnerd post=57071193]
UPLOAD TO YOUTUBE THEN SHARE[/quote thanks!
Re: Chaos In Lagos JAMB Office, Ikoyi As Candidates Struggle To Do Data Correction by walexsy(m): 10:52pm On May 31, 2017
Was there as well... omo con see suffering
Even these pics doesn't do justice to them, seems like op came late,would av seen serious crowd...most were just sweating anyhow,different stenches,marching anyhow,beatings from jamb officials,muds everywhere in the compound....
I can only concur we really do live in a zoo
Re: Chaos In Lagos JAMB Office, Ikoyi As Candidates Struggle To Do Data Correction by SycophanticGoat: 10:53pm On May 31, 2017
Ezedon:
Too much confusion in zoo

Calling Nigeria a zoo is an insult to zookeepers and zoo owners. Nigeria is an evil forest!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chaos In Lagos JAMB Office, Ikoyi As Candidates Struggle To Do Data Correction by xandy84: 10:54pm On May 31, 2017
JAMB should centralized the process and regulate it. JAMB does not need to open CBT centers but regulate the private CBT center who wish to participate and stipulate the price CBT centers will charge. GRE and GMAT do not have CBT centers across the world even in Nigeria but a center will never ask you for money cos they know it's automatic disqualification for such center.

2 Likes

Re: Chaos In Lagos JAMB Office, Ikoyi As Candidates Struggle To Do Data Correction by Roadmike(m): 11:00pm On May 31, 2017
Do you fault the student when you have an archaic Registrar in charge[color=#006600][/color]

1 Like

Re: Chaos In Lagos JAMB Office, Ikoyi As Candidates Struggle To Do Data Correction by piagetskinner(m): 11:04pm On May 31, 2017
hmmm
Re: Chaos In Lagos JAMB Office, Ikoyi As Candidates Struggle To Do Data Correction by eledalo: 11:05pm On May 31, 2017
xandy84:
I'm not making excuses for his typo but the question is.. Is that your only contribution to the post? You can do better next time .....

I usually read without commenting but felt compelled to express my views when I read that post. However those were not typographical errors (typos), that was just terrible English.

Please excuse me if you were emotionally scarred by my comment, it was not my intention. I apologise 'on all hands of the plane'.

3 Likes

Re: Chaos In Lagos JAMB Office, Ikoyi As Candidates Struggle To Do Data Correction by Onlyfrozenjim(m): 11:08pm On May 31, 2017
God help us in Nigeria
Re: Chaos In Lagos JAMB Office, Ikoyi As Candidates Struggle To Do Data Correction by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 31, 2017
PearlStreet:
Sad

The JAMB Registrar is Prof Ishaq Oloyede, Professor of Islamic Studies.

He's running JAMB like an Arabic school and has successfully taken the entire process 20 years backwards.

After going through this stress and getting admission and eventually graduating, another ab0ki in charge of NYSC would now say Corpers should be sent to the farm.

The thunder that would fire these useless leaders is learning how to dance surugede. It would strike them with rhythm.
warri boy spotted. @ surrugede. @godspower @ monday radio programme. Right? smiley
Re: Chaos In Lagos JAMB Office, Ikoyi As Candidates Struggle To Do Data Correction by kparozzy: 11:13pm On May 31, 2017
Do we really need to go to their office,i mean i thought they said it could be done in any accredited centre
Re: Chaos In Lagos JAMB Office, Ikoyi As Candidates Struggle To Do Data Correction by R3m0t3C0ntr01(m): 11:24pm On May 31, 2017
eledalo:

I don laff tire. Abeg are you or have you been an English teacher?
Re: Chaos In Lagos JAMB Office, Ikoyi As Candidates Struggle To Do Data Correction by Gkemz: 11:32pm On May 31, 2017
So all these grown ups are candidates of jamb even the old mama. The earlier people realize that securing an admission into a tertiary institution or graduating with a good grade doesn't completely guarantee success in life, the better for them. It can only position you for opportunities. A lot of graduates are roaming the streets in search of means of livelihood just to survive while many others who didn't see the four walls of tertiary institution are controlling the economy. Ask Dangote or Buhari. Mark Zukerberg was recently honored with honorary doctorate degree by the same institution he dropped out of some years ago. Not what or where you studied that matters but the impact you're making.

1 Like

Re: Chaos In Lagos JAMB Office, Ikoyi As Candidates Struggle To Do Data Correction by Iboni1(m): 11:32pm On May 31, 2017
Which kind wahala be this?
Re: Chaos In Lagos JAMB Office, Ikoyi As Candidates Struggle To Do Data Correction by onyidon22(m): 11:40pm On May 31, 2017
Re: Chaos In Lagos JAMB Office, Ikoyi As Candidates Struggle To Do Data Correction by Skipuru(m): 11:48pm On May 31, 2017
For sale.
Name of the phone, oneplus 2.

Memory 64gb
Ram 4bg
With fingerprint.

For serious buyers only.

Re: Chaos In Lagos JAMB Office, Ikoyi As Candidates Struggle To Do Data Correction by xandy84: 11:53pm On May 31, 2017
Nothing emotional about it. I just felt a suggestion to the problem will be more appreciated. Peace

eledalo:

I usually read without commenting but felt compelled to express my views when I read that post. However those were not typographical errors (typos), that was just terrible English.

Please excuse me if you were emotionally scarred by my comment, it was not my intention. I apologise 'on all hands of the plane'.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Debo Adedayo, Expelled Redeemer’s University Student: "VC Angry Over Award" / Two Benue State University Students Drown In A River During Outing. Photos / 10 Ways Every Nigerian Student Reacts After Checking His/Her Semester Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.