Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

Chaos In Lagos JAMB Office, Ikoyi As Candidates Struggle To Do Data Correction - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Chaos In Lagos JAMB Office, Ikoyi As Candidates Struggle To Do Data Correction (30704 Views)

Nigerians React To Snake That Swallowed N36m In JAMB Office (Photos) / Snake Swallows N36m Cash In JAMB Office Makurdi, Benue State / My Experience At Jamb Office Ikoyi Today!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chaos In Lagos JAMB Office, Ikoyi As Candidates Struggle To Do Data Correction by mekuso89(m): 11:59pm On May 31, 2017
dis one na for jambites not for people like us

Re: Chaos In Lagos JAMB Office, Ikoyi As Candidates Struggle To Do Data Correction by chuks34(m): 12:21am On Jun 01, 2017
jamb always jaming students
Re: Chaos In Lagos JAMB Office, Ikoyi As Candidates Struggle To Do Data Correction by onyii255(m): 12:51am On Jun 01, 2017
Rip to Mr English....
Re: Chaos In Lagos JAMB Office, Ikoyi As Candidates Struggle To Do Data Correction by edudguy(m): 1:10am On Jun 01, 2017
I remember when I went to submit my Direct Entry documents at Ikoyi. When the driver stopped me I said no this can't be the place. A whole JAMB office at Ikoyi looked like a deserted post office. I come dey wonder wey all the money dem dey get from the sales of JAMB form dey enter. The office still had this old carpet. It just did not suit the 'almighty' JAMB
Re: Chaos In Lagos JAMB Office, Ikoyi As Candidates Struggle To Do Data Correction by Nedlog(m): 1:32am On Jun 01, 2017
5 businesses you can engage yourself with in the university and still come out with wonderful grades..
log on to www.eruditeworks..com to see more.
Re: Chaos In Lagos JAMB Office, Ikoyi As Candidates Struggle To Do Data Correction by aminu790(m): 1:54am On Jun 01, 2017
“Democracy is defined as a government of the people, by the people and for the people but what we had in the time of Jonathan was greedocracy, which is the government of the greedy, by the greedy and for the greedy. Today, we have criminocracy-a government of the criminals, by the criminals and for the criminals. Wrong appointment led to the emergence of the former (suspended) Secretary to the Government of the Federation, SGF who became a grasscutter. Dino Melaye
Re: Chaos In Lagos JAMB Office, Ikoyi As Candidates Struggle To Do Data Correction by franzis(m): 2:00am On Jun 01, 2017
Na only for Nigeria gaining admission into higher institution be like do or die affair ....
Re: Chaos In Lagos JAMB Office, Ikoyi As Candidates Struggle To Do Data Correction by xtivin(m): 2:03am On Jun 01, 2017
frisky2good:
It wasn't this tough when we were doing things manually. Isn't digitization meant to make life easier?
Yes, in a sane society
Re: Chaos In Lagos JAMB Office, Ikoyi As Candidates Struggle To Do Data Correction by freelanceojet01: 2:28am On Jun 01, 2017
angry candidates thou
Re: Chaos In Lagos JAMB Office, Ikoyi As Candidates Struggle To Do Data Correction by Xsem(m): 2:29am On Jun 01, 2017
Gkemz:
So all these grown ups are candidates of jamb even the old mama. The earlier people realize that securing an admission into a tertiary institution or graduating with a good grade doesn't completely guarantee success in life, the better for them. It can only position you for opportunities. A lot of graduates are roaming the streets in search of means of livelihood just to survive while many others who didn't see the four walls of tertiary institution are controlling the economy. Ask Dangote or Buhari. Mark Zukerberg was recently honored with honorary doctorate degree by the same institution he dropped out of some years ago. Not what or where you studied that matters but the impact you're making.
And what is your point exactly? Because I see nothing wrong with trying to be educated.Mark is not an African man, for crying loud he is living in a region where opportunities abound.In a saner clime,Buhari is not worthy of emulation or to be mentioned as an example.Dangote's uncle sponsored him with a sum of 500,000 naira at a time when 1000 naira could buy a brand new year rubbered car,so I think you should be more reasonable with your post.Education is very salient and wholly a quintessential to development and growth.I still think you are pointless,everybody is trying to survive.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chaos In Lagos JAMB Office, Ikoyi As Candidates Struggle To Do Data Correction by Ade3000yrs(m): 2:59am On Jun 01, 2017
hmmm
Re: Chaos In Lagos JAMB Office, Ikoyi As Candidates Struggle To Do Data Correction by Klington: 4:13am On Jun 01, 2017
someone once said, if you want to kill a nation, you don't necessarily need Atomic bombs or rocket missiles,,,,,,,,,,,,, all you need to do is to LOWER standard of education and i think we are almost at that point/stage.
Re: Chaos In Lagos JAMB Office, Ikoyi As Candidates Struggle To Do Data Correction by Enyimbamercedes: 4:39am On Jun 01, 2017
chukwukapromise:
I do think jamb want to minimize the expoitation of candidate by CBT centres....the non-standardization of the charges imposed by this ferocious CBT centres owners, has drawn the attention of JAMB price legislation board to fragmentate this manace!...

On the other hand of the plane, Jamb insufficient and undeveloped Offices across the federation makes life even more tougher for this Despirate university aspirants!....

So Jamb should extend its wings, and let this students have a greater surface area to their large volume, by Allowing the Cbt centres to assist in the process!

Patrick Obiagbon
Re: Chaos In Lagos JAMB Office, Ikoyi As Candidates Struggle To Do Data Correction by AjiChris(f): 5:16am On Jun 01, 2017
IpobExposed:
Some IPOB children fought the security agents in JAMB OFFICE. I saw the news in daily post see it here

http://dailypost.ng/2017/04/05/jamb-candidates-reportedly-beat-police-soldiers-makurdi-photos/

IPOB candidate fought JAMB security na wao. IPOB una bad o
hahahaha they were even with d big spanner to break d officials head they need to run inside a room...who won die!
Re: Chaos In Lagos JAMB Office, Ikoyi As Candidates Struggle To Do Data Correction by Buffalo2(m): 5:31am On Jun 01, 2017
The current JAMB registrar is a one kain person.
Re: Chaos In Lagos JAMB Office, Ikoyi As Candidates Struggle To Do Data Correction by judedwriter(m): 5:51am On Jun 01, 2017
Hmmm... looks wilder than the wild wild west to me...is this my beloved country-Nigeria? undecided undecided cry
Re: Chaos In Lagos JAMB Office, Ikoyi As Candidates Struggle To Do Data Correction by Abudiallo: 6:06am On Jun 01, 2017
Huh, na wa o
Re: Chaos In Lagos JAMB Office, Ikoyi As Candidates Struggle To Do Data Correction by Dellybamss(m): 6:08am On Jun 01, 2017
chukwukapromise:
I do think jamb want to minimize the expoitation of candidate by CBT centres....the non-standardization of the charges imposed by this ferocious CBT centres owners, has drawn the attention of JAMB price legislation board to fragmentate this manace!...

On the other hand of the plane, Jamb insufficient and undeveloped Offices across the federation makes life even more tougher for this Despirate university aspirants!....

So Jamb should extend its wings, and let this students have a greater surface area to their large volume, by Allowing the Cbt centres to assist in the process!

I do not think all this uproar and brouhaha caused by jamb ineptitude-ness should be allowed in our society, people can do all this in the comfort of their homes. make all payments and registration/correction solely online... why must we continue to live in the 14th century?
we need young and sound minds in power....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chaos In Lagos JAMB Office, Ikoyi As Candidates Struggle To Do Data Correction by samwayne154(m): 6:15am On Jun 01, 2017
pls i dnt knw if it will stillt b on till saturday i mean d change of course stuff
Re: Chaos In Lagos JAMB Office, Ikoyi As Candidates Struggle To Do Data Correction by kparozzy: 6:15am On Jun 01, 2017
onyidon22:

Yes it can be done at the accredited cbt centres but the problem is that these cbt centres charge exorbitant fees.I went to one cbt centre at Anthony on saturday,and on getting there I was told that the fee is #3500 instead of #2500
sighs........thats a relieve coz their office over here is pretty far,i'd pay #3500 than go there.....anyway thanz,ure a brother
Re: Chaos In Lagos JAMB Office, Ikoyi As Candidates Struggle To Do Data Correction by ashjay001(m): 6:22am On Jun 01, 2017
ymee:
God please let there be no stampede

Promise and failed everywhere
Please I'm seriously in need of a job(part-time or fulltime) , being jobless for a while. thanks
Bsc mat/comp.sci
Contact me for...your any of these
SERVICES
1. Desktop-publishing
2. Web designing/training
3. Online registration
4. Corporate training
5. Software Training
6. Graphics designing
7. systems repair, installation and troubleshooting etc
babs4realscience@yahoo.com

I'm quite surprised u havent gotten a job yet?! Chai, God go bless ur hustle, wish I could help sha.
Re: Chaos In Lagos JAMB Office, Ikoyi As Candidates Struggle To Do Data Correction by deebsman1(m): 6:30am On Jun 01, 2017
Oloyede at work, just as he disorganized Unilorin and people's lives and claiming Unilorin to b best in Nigeria. Mstcheeww
Re: Chaos In Lagos JAMB Office, Ikoyi As Candidates Struggle To Do Data Correction by RexEmmyGee: 6:48am On Jun 01, 2017
IpobExposed:
Some IPOB children fought the security agents in JAMB OFFICE. I saw the news in daily post see it here

http://dailypost.ng/2017/04/05/jamb-candidates-reportedly-beat-police-soldiers-makurdi-photos/

IPOB candidate fought JAMB security na wao. IPOB una bad o
And later you will say you are educated. where did you see ipod in that news. thats wickedness. amend your ways
Re: Chaos In Lagos JAMB Office, Ikoyi As Candidates Struggle To Do Data Correction by mykell56(m): 6:58am On Jun 01, 2017
kparozzy:
sighs........thats a relieve coz their office over here is pretty far,i'd pay #3500 than go there.....anyway thanz,ure a brother
they stopped CBT centers from making the changes.they said it should now be done only in their various offices..
Re: Chaos In Lagos JAMB Office, Ikoyi As Candidates Struggle To Do Data Correction by Nobody: 7:16am On Jun 01, 2017
ashjay001:

I'm quite surprised u havent gotten a job yet?! Chai, God go bless ur hustle, wish I could help sha.
my broda so many promise and failed, they will just tell u send me ur cv, contact me and that's d end
Re: Chaos In Lagos JAMB Office, Ikoyi As Candidates Struggle To Do Data Correction by youngnerd: 7:17am On Jun 01, 2017
[quote author=mykell56 post=57072059][/quote]
welcome
Re: Chaos In Lagos JAMB Office, Ikoyi As Candidates Struggle To Do Data Correction by vickylincon(m): 7:41am On Jun 01, 2017
eledalo:

No offence, but this is terrible English throughout. "fragmentate this manace" "On the other hand of the plane" "this students"
but the guy make some valid points...all you could see is his grammatical error. smh for you. let me check well before you point out my own sef
Re: Chaos In Lagos JAMB Office, Ikoyi As Candidates Struggle To Do Data Correction by AlanTuringAI: 7:48am On Jun 01, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

I think you are right, I'm serving in a CBT centre in Kano State and I can actually tell you that the charge is 1500 for mere correction and if you are not smart enough, they will say 2500. It is quite an extortion and tbh, it pays those who don't have money a lot to do it in Jamb offices but as you said, they really need to expand to avoid this embarrassing overcrowding
I thought they've stopped CBT centres from doing this change of institution/course. How then is yours still doing it?
Re: Chaos In Lagos JAMB Office, Ikoyi As Candidates Struggle To Do Data Correction by hucienda: 8:12am On Jun 01, 2017
Children of the masses.
Re: Chaos In Lagos JAMB Office, Ikoyi As Candidates Struggle To Do Data Correction by Funpeter: 8:14am On Jun 01, 2017
chukwukapromise:

Hope the one we did is valid?
Re: Chaos In Lagos JAMB Office, Ikoyi As Candidates Struggle To Do Data Correction by samwayne154(m): 8:14am On Jun 01, 2017
pls how much is it at jamb office

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Benue State University Students Drown In A River During Outing. Photos / 10 Ways Every Nigerian Student Reacts After Checking His/Her Semester Result / Nigerian Student, Augustine Ndife, Denied Graduation In Uganda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.