Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

Why Do Northerners Have More Disabled People In Nigeria? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Northerners Have More Disabled People In Nigeria? (2089 Views)

Why Do Hausas And Fulanis aka northerners Have So Much Swag? / FFK Replies El-Rufai: Northerners Have Looted Nigeria More Than Other Regions / RUGA: Why Do Northerners Caution And Threaten Only Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Northerners Have More Disabled People In Nigeria? by daveson2020(m): 9:08am On Jun 01, 2017
Because their jihadist teachings forbid them to learn the importance of immunization grin angry that's why they calls It western education #bokoharam undecided
Re: Why Do Northerners Have More Disabled People In Nigeria? by Miradamian: 9:15am On Jun 01, 2017
It is caused by inbreeding , marrying your own blood causes more harm to health than good
Re: Why Do Northerners Have More Disabled People In Nigeria? by vpaymoney(m): 9:36am On Jun 01, 2017
I feel same way as you and I engaged one of them sometimes back and his revelation shocked me, that most of them are victims of sharia law! Cutting of hands and legs mostly. I now wonder why they cut those body parts and push them away to the south.? I believe some persons here can give us more clue on real reasons why the northern govt cannot take care of their casualties leaving them as liability on the south.
fellowf:
OK guys, this is an honest question.. sometimes I wonder if I am the only person that has thought and worried about this a lot of the time..

We all agree that while there are beggars from every tribe, the Hausa's are leading with a great margin.. but that's not my worry now.. my concern is that about 70% of them are disabled.. some with unbelievable deformities.

a large number of them are crippled in the legs or have deformed hands..

how?

is it a genetic thing for them? were they born that way? or they became crippled after birth? what could be the cause? I can't stop wondering..

every morning on the way to work I can hardly ignore the number of crippled Hausa beggars along the busstop.

what spurred this post was what I saw last Friday on the road beside the Ikeja city mall. I saw two young kids (boys). I swear they can't be more than 5years of age. one was crippled and sat on a kind of small flat wood with tiny tyres beneath as a means of moving about. the other was not crippled but then his right fingers were missing (from the wrist) with no visible wound or even an healed one.

they were looking totally content with begging, no parent or anybody I could see around them. below 5years! left alone to fend for themselves!!

just how do they get these deformities? why just the Hausa folks alone? how? why?

matured comments please... and let's not be tribalistic too..
Re: Why Do Northerners Have More Disabled People In Nigeria? by APCsupporter: 9:51am On Jun 01, 2017
Efewestern:

so why bringing ipob in this issue? , why does the truth hurt you so badly?, aren't you guys backward?, tell your people to please educate themselves and stop dragging The rest of us from southern Nigeria backward.

shut up you are even more backward. you are the ones that are disgracing Nigeria all over the world with drug trafficking and scams. here at home you own most of the prostitutes, child factories and illegal refineries. most cases of jungle justice occur in the south. your people are known for many fraudulent activities like hacking into networks e. g those that were recently caught by jamb and selling pirated goods. we don't have cult groups here but there in your region you have over 30. you are the ones that should stop dragging us backward

1 Like

Re: Why Do Northerners Have More Disabled People In Nigeria? by juman(m): 3:42pm On Jun 02, 2017
Because they have most useless "leaders" in the country.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra: What’s Abt To Happen 'll Shake D Foundation Of The Earth – Dokubo (video / Is Lagos Now The Dirtiest City In Nigeria Under Gov. Ambode? / Will The South-west Listen To Tinubu In 2019?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.