Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,298 members, 7,850,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:41 PM

FULL VIDEO: Police And Navy Clash In Calabar - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FULL VIDEO: Police And Navy Clash In Calabar (477 Views)

Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance / The Police And Navy Clash In Calabar , Eye-witness Speaks / War In Calabar As Police And Navy Fight Brutally Leaving 10 People Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FULL VIDEO: Police And Navy Clash In Calabar by KobokoComedy(m): 10:32pm On May 31, 2017
It as hell in CALABAR along IBB, Stadium road when men of the Nigerian Navy storm Akim Police station and set the police ablaze killing three policemen and injuring so many others.... WATCH FULL VIDEO HERE>> FULL VIDEO: Police and Navy Clash in Calabar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ek36KNPmisM
Re: FULL VIDEO: Police And Navy Clash In Calabar by jontim: 10:59pm On May 31, 2017
Clash of clans

Someone below wants to talk...

wink

(1) (Reply)

I Took To Crime When My Father Disowned Me - Notorious Kidnapper, Evans / See Photos Of Wife And 5 Children Of Notorious Kidnap Kingpin, Evans / Can We Have Policemen Go Undercover As Secret Agents In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.