Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,926 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

Meet Pretty UNN Student Who Helps The Mother To Roast Yam - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet Pretty UNN Student Who Helps The Mother To Roast Yam (4786 Views)

UNN Student Who Claimed Unfair Treatment By His Supervisor, Clears The Air / UNN Student Creates A Motorcycle From Palm Fronds And Fibre / UNN Student Caught Robbing Other Students Paraded (Pictures, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Pretty UNN Student Who Helps The Mother To Roast Yam by BornAgainMay: 11:30pm On May 31, 2017
While many female students in campus are busy slaying. This pretty lady still deem it fit to help the mother who Roast yam to take care of her school fees.

She is a third year student of industrial chemistry. Very beautiful and industrious

May God Reward you abundantly!!

2 Likes

Re: Meet Pretty UNN Student Who Helps The Mother To Roast Yam by Touchey: 11:33pm On May 31, 2017
And then?

26 Likes

Re: Meet Pretty UNN Student Who Helps The Mother To Roast Yam by Zzyzxt(m): 11:43pm On May 31, 2017
Not bad sebi na where money for education dey come be dat... at least she is not waiting on sugar daddies to pay the bills.

4 Likes

Re: Meet Pretty UNN Student Who Helps The Mother To Roast Yam by Kamamchukwu(m): 11:45pm On May 31, 2017
Noted
Re: Meet Pretty UNN Student Who Helps The Mother To Roast Yam by sinaj(f): 12:03am On Jun 01, 2017
not a new thing!

nxt plz

2 Likes

Re: Meet Pretty UNN Student Who Helps The Mother To Roast Yam by Nobody: 12:30am On Jun 01, 2017
So bcuz she dey roast yam she no dey slay? Diz type go run u matter sotey u go run forget ur boxers and briefcase for room undecided

3 Likes

Re: Meet Pretty UNN Student Who Helps The Mother To Roast Yam by philosophie: 12:39am On Jun 01, 2017
FreddyKruger:
So bcuz she dey roast yam she no dey slay? Diz type go run u matter sotey u go run forget ur boxers and briefcase for room undecided
Nawa, you decided to comment without your sense.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Pretty UNN Student Who Helps The Mother To Roast Yam by Nobody: 12:42am On Jun 01, 2017
Touchey:
And then?
Help me ask am.na today fowl dey fly or heh yansh dey back?

2 Likes

Re: Meet Pretty UNN Student Who Helps The Mother To Roast Yam by Nobody: 12:43am On Jun 01, 2017
[s]
philosophie:
Nawa, you decided to comment without your sense.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Meet Pretty UNN Student Who Helps The Mother To Roast Yam by Partnerbiz(f): 12:52am On Jun 01, 2017
So make i roast kidney?

1 Like

Re: Meet Pretty UNN Student Who Helps The Mother To Roast Yam by jamex93(m): 12:56am On Jun 01, 2017
so wats the big deal in this Wan now

2 Likes

Re: Meet Pretty UNN Student Who Helps The Mother To Roast Yam by Nobody: 6:10am On Jun 01, 2017
Who told u shes pretty?
Re: Meet Pretty UNN Student Who Helps The Mother To Roast Yam by Kondomatic(m): 6:16am On Jun 01, 2017
Most students are good at home, even the slay queens are good at home. The demon that posses them lives and operates in campus

5 Likes

Re: Meet Pretty UNN Student Who Helps The Mother To Roast Yam by Adeoba10(m): 6:26am On Jun 01, 2017
If she no help her mama, na my mama make she come help.... We all have story to tell... Na EJA YIYAN my mama dey sell and I am proud of her.... Thunder fire all Alakadas

5 Likes

Re: Meet Pretty UNN Student Who Helps The Mother To Roast Yam by Kenzico(m): 7:04am On Jun 01, 2017
No big deal in This naa
Re: Meet Pretty UNN Student Who Helps The Mother To Roast Yam by DonCortino: 7:08am On Jun 01, 2017
Na me go help her mama roast the yam b4?

Who help me sell garri with my mama?
Mtchewww!!! Small time nah one yeye mod go carry this enta front page. angry

1 Like

Re: Meet Pretty UNN Student Who Helps The Mother To Roast Yam by BornAgainMay: 7:10am On Jun 01, 2017
PaulKillerman:
Who told u shes pretty?

2 Likes

Re: Meet Pretty UNN Student Who Helps The Mother To Roast Yam by TimmyPapa(m): 7:22am On Jun 01, 2017
Nawa oo... but anyway she make sense.
Even some guy cnt do dat... dy came from a very poor background... nd u see dem in a selfcoN. Of 150k dm no get TV for house check dir room for school na lcd dy dir.... na so a campus rich guy denied his father who came to visit him in schoool.. seeing d Father yu knw dy don't AV anyfin... but d guy denied his father in front of his friends in LAUTECH...

Check this out...
A picture has emerge on twitter , the picture which reveals a 96 years old woman searching for her son.. The woman was seen carrying a ply card sending an emotional message to the world. 
My Name is Nancy Thomas
 I am 96 years old and am looking for my son!
Name :Donald........... see the old woman an read the full emotional message here.
https://afro9jaland..com.ng/2017/05/96-years-old-woman-searching-for-her.html.....
Re: Meet Pretty UNN Student Who Helps The Mother To Roast Yam by tydi(m): 8:12am On Jun 01, 2017
And how do you expect us to believe this when there is no expletives prove of her even being a student, op u would have least have the pic of her face or of her in school.. anyway in 9ja anything trends!

happy new month op
Re: Meet Pretty UNN Student Who Helps The Mother To Roast Yam by CaptainGOOD: 8:30am On Jun 01, 2017
Nice1 kudos to her.
Re: Meet Pretty UNN Student Who Helps The Mother To Roast Yam by vizy6(f): 8:33am On Jun 01, 2017
Re: Meet Pretty UNN Student Who Helps The Mother To Roast Yam by Bondesniger(m): 8:45am On Jun 01, 2017
why she come cover her face
maybe she is not proud of it
or she told her friends her mum works with fed mins of women affairs

just thinking oooo
Re: Meet Pretty UNN Student Who Helps The Mother To Roast Yam by rattlesnake(m): 9:04am On Jun 01, 2017
One ediot took her photo and brought it here
Re: Meet Pretty UNN Student Who Helps The Mother To Roast Yam by opribo(m): 9:51am On Jun 01, 2017
It's normal...
Re: Meet Pretty UNN Student Who Helps The Mother To Roast Yam by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 01, 2017
What's special about it undecided

2 Likes

Re: Meet Pretty UNN Student Who Helps The Mother To Roast Yam by BornAgainMay: 10:03am On Jun 01, 2017
tydi:
And how do you expect us to believe this when there is no expletives prove of her even being a student, op u would have least have the pic of her face or of her in school.. anyway in 9ja anything trends!

happy new month op

Her face is there now
Re: Meet Pretty UNN Student Who Helps The Mother To Roast Yam by adexdon(m): 11:41am On Jun 01, 2017
so make I no eat again
Re: Meet Pretty UNN Student Who Helps The Mother To Roast Yam by DMedia: 11:58am On Jun 01, 2017
Get the digital expertise you need to get ahead, Click http://dragnetnigeria.com/index.php?page=ddmt … to register now.

1 Share

Re: Meet Pretty UNN Student Who Helps The Mother To Roast Yam by luizmendezgrant(m): 1:13pm On Jun 01, 2017
LaCruzz:
What's special about it undecided

she aint slayin nd evn if she does she stil gat tym tu toast yam..
Re: Meet Pretty UNN Student Who Helps The Mother To Roast Yam by agrovick(m): 2:53pm On Jun 01, 2017
So we should fry water?
Re: Meet Pretty UNN Student Who Helps The Mother To Roast Yam by mytime24(f): 4:32pm On Jun 01, 2017
agrovick:
So we should fry water?
mi tire oooo undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

UNN: Admission Into Sandwich And Evening Degree And Diploma Programmes For 2013 / KASU 3rd Batch Admission List Is Out / Unijos Merit Admission List Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.