Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,252 members, 7,815,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Is The Girls More Useful In The Home Than The Boys? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is The Girls More Useful In The Home Than The Boys? (17136 Views)

Why Are Girls More Closer To Their DAD Than MOM? / Why Do Most Women Enjoy Humiliating Other Women (both In Public Or In The Home)? / Are Girls More Difficult To Train Than Boys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The Girls More Useful In The Home Than The Boys? by chopmonee: 8:10am On Jan 18, 2010
We are one big Happy family in marriage for about thirty two years now having two girls the first and the second as girls leading the other boys.

When it come to doing the homework, the boys now claims that some category of work are for the girls or for the woman, the question is are the boys right or wrong according to the biblical principle that have place the man above the woman?

The sisters now lock the guest toilet and the boys are not happy about their action, I just watch as the Father to see how they sort themselves out

What do you think?
Re: Is The Girls More Useful In The Home Than The Boys? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 18, 2010
Re: Is The Girls More Useful In The Home Than The Boys? by amf(f): 1:58pm On Jan 18, 2010
@ chaircover u v said it all house work is not for girls only if as a guy u can cook and do all other house work ladies u come across will even respect u for dat
Re: Is The Girls More Useful In The Home Than The Boys? by coolier(f): 3:16pm On Jan 18, 2010
chopmonee:

We are one big Happy family in marriage for about thirty two years now having two girls the first and the second as girls

I think your over thirty year old girls should go find themselves husbands?
Re: Is The Girls More Useful In The Home Than The Boys? by dgb4(m): 7:03pm On Jan 18, 2010
its good to give them equal training but at a point in time, the boys will (automatically) sketch out what is to be done by men and women. in this case, they are getting matured and wont get along with that even if u force them to do it. its a sign of maturity in them. but if they are all boys, their will be no job scheduling between them so all the house work will be done swiftly.
Re: Is The Girls More Useful In The Home Than The Boys? by English1(f): 7:57pm On Jan 18, 2010
I don't think it matters what any of us think about boys doing all types of chores.

What matters is that you, as parents, have told them to do a chore and they are defying you. It isn't up to them to pick and choose, or to be giving you reasons and excuses, or falling back on the bible. If you as parents want them to do something, they should do it. If they are so biblical remind them the bible tells them to honour their mother and father and be obedient!
Re: Is The Girls More Useful In The Home Than The Boys? by mamagee3(f): 8:55pm On Jan 18, 2010
Some boys are useful at home but most are lazy
But girls tend to be more hardworking generally
Re: Is The Girls More Useful In The Home Than The Boys? by beingme(f): 4:14pm On Jan 20, 2010
give them an equal training and see who helps most

(1) (Reply)

Help If You Have Any Information About My Missing Brother / My Cousin's Mother-In-Law Is Tormenting Her! / ok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.